Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stout1 is offline Banned

Arrow Doctor prescribed steroids. Is it a safe alternative?

I have been thinking for the last day or two on the "doctor prescribed" steroids . Here are some questions that come to mind.

If you are a healthy male with no reason to be prescribed steroids then what good is it to go to a doctor to try and get them?

I know I wouldnt want a doctor to prescribe me things I don't need. Who knows what else he could be giving me that my body doesnt need. Let alone his business practices that he uses that will draw alot of unwanted attention from you know who.

The majority of this people at this site are healthy young males. So how are we to get prescibed steroids?

Isn't that just begging to get into trouble? Not only us, but the doctors too?

How safe can it be?

Well if the Dr. is prescribing EVERYONE steroids then how safe are you? If you can just go to a Doctor and then get a prescription that easily then the Cops will be all over that like flies on sh1t. YOUR NAME and YOUR INFO will be all over his files. You might not get into trouble but do you really want your name on file with a "dirty" doctor.

Any other questions or feelings about this post em' up. Lets see what you guy's think of this.
    Last edited by Stout1; 02-06-2005 at 02:52 PM.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    click on the banner below your post..

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    click on the banner below your post..
    HUH??? I know that its there but what are you saying?

GymDog is offline Banned
    Adding to this, lemme throw something out for you guys to think about. These doctors spend a decade or more to become certified and licensed physicians. They spend thousands of dollars too. What does it say about the ethics of a doctor that's willing to risk losing that all for the sake of helping some meatheads score some human grade gear? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd wanna deal with. I have a co-worker who went to one of these shady docs and got prescribed HGH for life. I talked to him the next week and he said that she just got her license revoked. Fortunately for her, she's still licensed to practice in another state, so she's moving back there, but seriously, most doctors don't operate their medical practice in this way, not only because they don't wish to put their hard-earned careers in jeapordy, but also because they genuinely care about their patients' health. These crooked doctors are no better than "ambulance-chasing" lawyers- they don't even care about their client; all they care about is the money that will be lining their pockets...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Did i hit a nerve with my UGL thread now everyone is bashing our sponsers?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Did i hit a nerve with my UGL thread now everyone is bashing our sponsers?
    just putting the same magnifying glass you put on UGLs (great thread and discussion) on these other sources.

You set an example, now you got everyone thinking and being critical

I dont think that is bashing.

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    The oasis rep told me that it would be best to have your blood test done after your cycle. Obviously, your test is going to be quite low. He said you could order up to a 6 month supply of test.

beuleux is offline Banned
    @stout1, bro i too have looked at the link i think the docs licences are quite safe its hrt stuff theyre giving scripts for its not as if you can ask them for a deca /test cyp stack at the dosages you want and they will hand over the script, my ma-in-law takes hrt its a very mild kind of thing compared to what the bro's in here get up to, but if anyones tried it add a post, id love to hear your story

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    LIke i said before in a previous thread....this company is obviosly going to have your name and **** on file...if LE wanted to they could flag your name from there. Just seems pretty risky. But maybe its a good set up.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    WHat you all need to understand is that NOBODY without low test levels is going to be prescribed. THat is why bloodwork is a must! YOu all are acting like anybody can order these steroids from oasis and have it shipped the next day. What they are doing is legal, and not everyone is going to qualify, but a lot will.So what if they have your info on file? YOu are obtaining them legally, and the heat will go on the dr's if something illegal was to take place, because you cannot get a script without them. TIme to start thinking logically.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nah theyd much rather bash them then think logically.

And nobody here is trying to tell you how to spend your ****ing money. If you trust UGL's then ****ing go ahead, they(bdtr and others) are merely raising important and true issues. You are responsible for what you spend your money on, and IMO the only people who are defensive of these recent threads are those who
    1.run a UGL
    2.Have a vested interest in them. Otherwise, they wouldn't care because it wouldn't hurt them financially.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    WHat you all need to understand is that NOBODY without low test levels is going to be prescribed. THat is why bloodwork is a must! YOu all are acting like anybody can order these steroids from oasis and have it shipped the next day. What they are doing is legal, and not everyone is going to qualify, but a lot will.So what if they have your info on file? YOu are obtaining them legally, and the heat will go on the dr's if something illegal was to take place, because you cannot get a script without them. TIme to start thinking logically.
    Alot of people need HRT treatment???

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Nah theyd much rather bash them then think logically.

Ok then, Logically and theoretically then isnt it feasible that the DEA could read this thread and then find the doctor that is perscribing these and somehow make arrests. HOw is this different than doctors perscribing pain killers for people who dont really need it. If your telling someone to "apply" and send in blood work right after a cycle, the idividual doesnt really need more steroids ! They need clomid or something else to kick natural testosterone levels back in.

yes it is possible that it could all turn sour. If they want to shut something down they will.

If you were directing the Logical thinking comment at all towards me, please reconsider the comment. Im trying to think logically and make sure im not going to get totally ****ed later on by this company. This is the first ive heard of them and im trying to understand all I can. Just like i would if i was going to Use a UG lab. I would ask everyone possible and get as many responses as I could before i would try it. The same with a phareceutical grade drug.
    Last edited by punk_bbuilder; 02-06-2005 at 07:42 PM.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    And nobody here is trying to tell you how to spend your ****ing money. If you trust UGL's then ****ing go ahead, they(bdtr and others) are merely raising important and true issues. You are responsible for what you spend your money on, and IMO the only people who are defensive of these recent threads are those who
    1.run a UGL
    2.Have a vested interest in them. Otherwise, they wouldn't care because it wouldn't hurt them financially.
    How am I telling anyone to spend their money?

I am just asking some questions since this Oasis thing is new to me, aren't I allowed to ask questions about a board sponsor?

BTW: #1 or #2 does not apply to me

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    How am I telling anyone to spend their money?

I am just asking some questions since this Oasis thing is new to me, aren't I allowed to ask questions about a board sponsor?

BTW: #1 or #2 does not apply to me
    I said nobody here (in reference to bdtr& syst. admin) is telling people how to spend their money, they are giving people food for thought on the subject. That wasn't in reference to you. Yeah you are allowed to ask question, I'm just trying to provide answers. And if you are trying to tell me this questions doesn't have impeccable timing, then

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    Ok then, Logically and theoretically then isnt it feasible that the DEA could read this thread and then find the doctor that is perscribing these and somehow make arrests. HOw is this different than doctors perscribing pain killers for people who dont really need it. If your telling someone to "apply" and send in blood work right after a cycle, the idividual doesnt really need more steroids ! They need clomid or something else to kick natural testosterone levels back in.

yes it is possible that it could all turn sour. If they want to shut something down they will.

If you were directing the Logical thinking comment at all towards me, please reconsider the comment. Im trying to think logically and make sure im not going to get totally ****ed later on by this company. This is the first ive heard of them and im trying to understand all I can. Just like i would if i was going to Use a UG lab. I would ask everyone possible and get as many responses as I could before i would try it. The same with a phareceutical grade drug.

Is it logical for someone such as yourself to take as supposed high doses that you do? Or to get in the fights that you do? or to beat the **** out of a basket of fruit that had nothing to do with your mood? As you can see consequences can arise later. How do i know down the line that doctor doenst get nailed for something and Im accused of being in a Ring of some sort. There are no gaurantees in life. Whether it Be UG, Proffesional Grade or me jacking off in a syringe and shoving it in my butt. Im saying that **** can come back to bite you. Do you ever stop to think that a brick to the head or blow to the skull would cause your cataracts??
    Once again....YOU WILL NOT BE PRESCRIBED WITHOUT A BLOOD TEST THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR IT.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    And if you are trying to tell me this questions doesn't have impeccable timing, then
    And you are trying to tell me that System Admin's thread about Oasis and BDTR's thread about dirty underground labs doesn't have impeccable timing, then

Alot of people need HRT treatment???
    More than you'd think. Test levels drop drastically for some by the age of 25, so why is this so hard to believe? I am under 25, so I cannot go the oasis route, I just think people should understand it more. If I did qualify, I'd much rather spend the extra money and have a legal script.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    More than you'd think. Test levels drop drastically for some by the age of 25, so why is this so hard to believe? I am under 25, so I cannot go the oasis route, I just think people should understand it more. If I did qualify, I'd much rather spend the extra money and have a legal script.
    A legal script for a HRT dose. NOT FOR A CYCLE!!!!!!

And you are trying to tell me that System Admin's thread about Oasis and BDTR's thread about dirty underground labs doesn't have impeccable timing, then
    LOL!!!!!! What timing??? A new "UGL" that is going to put everyone out of business?? You act like there isn't a new UG in the works everyday!

A legal script for a HRT dose. NOT FOR A CYCLE!!!!!!
    Well if you can be prescibed for a 6 month supply @ a time, then you can follow your own dosing schedule . But the issue isn't about this, but their legitimacy according to you.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    LOL!!!!!! What timing??? A new "UGL" that is going to put everyone out of business?? You act like there isn't a new UG in the works everyday!
    Let me spell it out for you:

UGL's are cheap.

Oasis is a board sponsor.

Oasis is WAY higher in price than any UGL any day of the week.

Oasis pays to have their site advertised on here.

Its the mods/admins job at ANY site to make sure that their sponsors are getting their moneys worth.

Oasis is at a significant disadvantage at price.

A few timely planned threads are started to scare some newbies and the uneducated into thinking that ALL UGL's are bad, thus improving the hype for this "new" source to get your gear at.

BTW: Who is dumb enough to try out a brand new lab that doesnt have some ref's that are worth two ****s. If you are dumb enough to try out a new lab and they dont have any refs that you personally know and/or trust then you get whats coming to you.
    Last edited by Stout1; 02-06-2005 at 06:22 PM.

Once again....YOU WILL NOT BE PRESCRIBED WITHOUT A BLOOD TEST THAT QUALIFIES YOU FOR IT.

Its just that easy huh? Well as soon as im done with my cycle im going to not start my PCT and send a blood assay. Ill obviously qualify because my Testosterone levels are low. easy as that. If your a guest or newbie it is just that easy, take notes! Viola!

Let me spell it out for you:

UGL's are cheap.

Oasis is a board sponsor.

Oasis is WAY higher in price than any UGL any day of the week.

Oasis pays to have their site advertised on here.

Its the mods/admins job at ANY site to make sure that their sponsors are getting their moneys worth.

Oasis is at a significant disadvantage at price.

A few timely planned threads are started to scare some newbies and the uneducated into thinking that ALL UGL's are bad, thus improving the hype for this "new" source to get your gear at.

BTW: Who is dumb enough to try out a brand new lab that doesnt have some ref's that are worth two ****s. If you are dumb enough to try out a new lab and they dont have any refs that you personally know and/or trust then you get whats coming to you.
    So basically you are saying that newbs to the boards deserve to get scammed because they dont know any better?

Let ME Spell it out for YOU :

UGL's are cheap, but have NO restrictions and regulations over sterility (by the FDA). Thats not to say that ALL UGL's are dirty, which was never the point.

Answer me this:

If you have no vested interest, why do you care that this sponser is being promoted here, even if it were at the expense of UGL's?

Its just that easy huh? Well as soon as im done with my cycle im going to not start my PCT and send a blood assay. Ill obviously qualify because my Testosterone levels are low. easy as that. If your a guest or newbie it is just that easy, take notes! Viola!
    Good idea and good luck. Maybe you'll spend more $$$, but at least it will be legal.

I am a Practitioner who is Considering Starting an Internet Practice. Can I use the Internet to Facilitate the Prescribing of Controlled Substances?

You may use the Internet to provide information and to communicate with the patient, but it cannot be the sole basis for authorizing prescriptions. If a doctor/patient relationship exists, you can use the Internet to communicate with patients. Where a doctor/patient relationship exists, you may use the Internet to receive requests for treatment. DEA cautions, however, that such requests for treatment should be logical based on your knowledge of the patient's medical history and the medical complaint. You may also use the Internet to receive requests for refills of prescriptions from patients.

Some sites recommend to the patient that they not take a new drug before they have a complete physical performed by a doctor. These sites then ask the patient to waive the requirement for a physical and to agree to have a physical before taking the drug they purchase via the Internet. An after-the-fact physical does not take the place of establishing a doctor/patient relationship. The physical exam should take place before the prescription is written. These types of activities by Internet pharmacies can subject the operators of the Internet site and any pharmacies or doctors who participate in the activity to criminal, civil, or administrative actions. For DEA registrants administrative action may include the loss of their DEA registration. Additionally, providing false material information to obtain controlled substances could be considered obtaining a controlled substance by fraud and deceit, which is subject to Federal and State penalties.

I have Read in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) that it is a Violation of the law to use a Communications Facility to Facilitate the Illegal sale of a Controlled Substance. Does this Apply to the use of the Internet to Obtain Pharmaceutical Controlled Substances?

Yes, Title 21, United States Code, section 843(b) defines a communication facility as "any and all public and private instrumentalities used or useful in the transmission of writing, signs, signals, pictures or sounds of all kinds and includes mail, telephone, wire, radio, and all other means of communication." Anyone who uses the Internet to facilitate the illegal sale of a controlled substance would be in violation of 21 U.S.C. 843(b), which is punishable by a term of imprisonment of not more than four years and a fine of not more than $30,000. This provision could apply to owners of Internet sites, prescribers, pharmacists, and patients.

Not the same thing here. But for a comparison, will you post the article where the patients were held responsible for the scripts?

I have Read in the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) that it is a Violation of the law to use a Communications Facility to Facilitate the Illegal sale of a Controlled Substance. Does this Apply to the use of the Internet to Obtain Pharmaceutical Controlled Substances?

Yes, Title 21, United States Code, section 843(b) defines a communication facility as "any and all public and private instrumentalities used or useful in the transmission of writing, signs, signals, pictures or sounds of all kinds and includes mail, telephone, wire, radio, and all other means of communication." Anyone who uses the Internet to facilitate the illegal sale of a controlled substance would be in violation of 21 U.S.C. 843(b), which is punishable by a term of imprisonment of not more than four years and a fine of not more than $30,000. This provision could apply to owners of Internet sites, prescribers, pharmacists, and patients.

WHo said what oasis was doing is illegal? If your test levels are abnormally low, you qualify for HRT. These docs are prescribing HRT.

Read here and im sure the policies are alot tighter after the patriot act and 9/11. At what point do the patient and the doctor meet? http://www.anorectic-drugs.com/contr..._internet.html

I have been prescibed MEDS. over the phone by my DR. many times without a consultation. And. it's not like people are sending in fake blood tests, they are legitimate and will only be prescribed if they qualify.You guys are reading too much into this. So I invite all to answer this qustion who have a problem with oasis:

If you have no vested interest, why do you care that this sponser is being promoted here, even if it were at the expense of UGL's?
    Last edited by aXe; 02-06-2005 at 06:51 PM.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I agree being sceptical about new ugl's because what if they **** up and someone dies from it. That somebody could be you.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    dude this thread hurts my head.

I forget what the original question was.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    my best answer would be lose a nut, have low test levels and IGF levels get it covered under your insurance.

If not do the UGL or what ever you want your risk, your life.
    Just use common sense.

I have been prescibed MEDS. over the phone by my DR. many times without a consultation. And. it's not like people are sending in fake blood tests, they are legitimate and will only be prescribed if they qualify.You guys are reading too much into this. So I invite all to answer this qustion who have a problem with oasis:

Did you read the site i sent you? Yes your doctor can do this..Why? becuase he has had a personal consultation with you at some point. This has to happen before the fact or by a third party such as your own doctor. When does this occur with Oasis.

Why do i care??? because i was called out on my logical thinking. So im going to shove all the logical thinking i can up this thread...
    Also, because i questioned how Oasis works because i wanted to have a better understanding myself. I dont commit to things before i know what the repercussions may be.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wow getting personal, pretty gay on your end bringing up health problems and such. Low blow.

Is it logical for someone such as yourself to take as supposed high doses that you do? Or to get in the fights that you do? or to beat the **** out of a basket of fruit that had nothing to do with your mood? As you can see consequences can arise later. How do i know down the line that doctor doenst get nailed for something and Im accused of being in a Ring of some sort. There are no gaurantees in life. Whether it Be UG, Proffesional Grade or me jacking off in a syringe and shoving it in my butt. Im saying that **** can come back to bite you. Do you ever stop to think that a brick to the head or blow to the skull would cause your cataracts??

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    PB and Stout you can get in a hell of a lot more trouble ordering from a UG lab and get your precious name flagged the same way when they arrest you at the door...po box...neighbors door or wherever. Obviously you have no clue about these HRT companies that have been around for many more years than the UG. And you have no clue what is going on with some of the UG labs at the current moment. As I said in another thread if you feel better spending your money in a UG then do it...if you want to order legally if you qualify then do it. These companies have standards and tests that must be performed. IE tests..bloodwork..and physicals. If you qualify great, if not they tell you that you do not qualify. Peace

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information