rixyroids is offline Associate Member

blood in syringe AFTER injecting!

hey guys

last night i did my 2nd shot of test e in left quad. i aspirated beforehand and got the bubbles, then took my time with a painless injection. however, as i pushed in my final bit of test e, a few small, and very small, droplets of blood shot up the needle and into the syringe.

any idea what this was from? scared the sh!t outa me but i managed to stay calm and do things proper. did i just pass thru a vein or something do u think?

cheers

seanw is offline Banned
    Dont worry about it. If you arnt dead by now you will be fine. I cant understand how blood can come into a syringe when you are injecting, its not possible I dont think.

i duno wot happened. just when i finished pushing the plunger, a tiny bit of blood shot up it, i panicked coz i thot i was in a vein, then calmed down fast enough to not pass out!

just a bit curious, maybe the syringe moved out slightly, coz i waited bout 20 seconds to remove the needle to help disperse the gear

still no thots?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Don't worry about it, its normal, I think therubber part inside the inj causes some vacuum

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Dont worry about it. If you arnt dead by now you will be fine. I cant understand how blood can come into a syringe when you are injecting, its not possible I dont think.
    Very possible. I've had this happen to me a few times and it scared the sh!t out of me too! What likely happened is you pushed the PLUNGER as far in as it would go (harder than you normally do to get the last little drop) and the black rubber stopper created a slight suction(sp?) pulling a little blood up the syringe as you pull out. Hope this makes sence, it's kinda hard to explain...
    -fitness

hey fitnessguy,

ur right, i did push the plunger in as far as i cud, so seems like u mite b right!

thanks guys for the responses

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Happens with me all the time, I'm not dead yet. It's just a little suction caused by the end of the injection, no biggie.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    Very possible. I've had this happen to me a few times and it scared the sh!t out of me too! What likely happened is you pushed the PLUNGER as far in as it would go (harder than you normally do to get the last little drop) and the black rubber stopper created a slight suction(sp?) pulling a little blood up the syringe as you pull out. Hope this makes sence, it's kinda hard to explain...
    -fitness

You got it bro....

He will be fine...

Happy shooting....

Thread Information