peaker is offline Senior Member

Gyno thread that may save you alot of headaches

Come on guys, who on here has had gyno paranoia to the point you were convinced it was gyno but ended up to be just plain or stubborn fat deposits.

i want to hear some experiences but i have had the same thoughts running through my mind, my chest doesnt look the same especially around my nips but never had any soreness or pain or like a rock/pebble lump under the nip.

i can say that i have had gyno when i was a kid (puberty) and know exactly how ****ing hard and sore that ****ing gyno lump is but i was lucky it went away on its own...at the time i thought i had cancer or something.

has anyone had gyno without the traditional symptoms, i know that goes against how gyno forms that being a painful hard lump but lets hear it.

i myself feel like i have clumpy tissue aroudn the side of my chest that feels like muscle but yet doesnt, when i flex it, if feels like my muscle with some fat around the nips.

if only i could make my nips erect forever i might actually take my top off in summer!

i have always cycled with letro at a moderate dose and run nolva pct so its got me confused and stressed as ****. its on my mind every single day.

lets hear it guys, doubts, paranoia, fear. and who has overcome this without surgery.

fingers crossed its plain old fat.

n8or is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro.

imann is offline Member
    Yeah I'm gyno-noid myself and ran as much as 60 mg/ED(nolva) for a couple of weeks to make sure....turned out to be nothing, but better safe than sorry. I feel armidex is a beter anti.....jmo

bump

i had a puberty gyno & i removed it last summer a month before my first cycle & its great not to worry about it but i always run nolva & proviron to make sure nothing happen

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i had a puberty gyno & i removed it last summer a month before my first cycle & its great not to worry about it but i always run nolva & proviron to make sure nothing happen
    did you have the sore lump? or was it stubborn fat too?
    i hate the way my chest looks but i am not exactly "very" lean either but not exactly fat

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I had gyno before(steroid induced) and my left pec had a hard large mass and the right one had a small mass with alot of the softer muscle/fat tissue you spoke of earlier. The doctors removed my left one and the right one went away because it was so small. But that tisue you speak of is still there. I do not get it either. I am pretty lean so it probably is not fat but yet it is not a hard mass either. I have been confused about this for a while and plan on seeing if I can get it removed also. I start HGH here pretty soon so I am sure if it is fat it will mostly go away. If not I guess it is breast tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    I had gyno before(steroid induced) and my left pec had a hard large mass and the right one had a small mass with alot of the softer muscle/fat tissue you spoke of earlier. The doctors removed my left one and the right one went away because it was so small. But that tisue you speak of is still there. I do not get it either. I am pretty lean so it probably is not fat but yet it is not a hard mass either. I have been confused about this for a while and plan on seeing if I can get it removed also. I start HGH here pretty soon so I am sure if it is fat it will mostly go away. If not I guess it is breast tissue?
    was yours sore at all? my chest isnt sore at all but it doesnt exactly feel like regular fat, i ****ing hate it.. ruins my body i think about it 24 , but when my nips are erect my chests looks great. **** i hate it. its like its crept up on me even though i always take my anti e's and have never had any pain/itchines/soreness to speak of. **** i hope its just fat but i am not confident

anyone else been there and has lost it but was certain they had gyno until they ripped to shreds?

bump

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Last cycle did a syno conversion and ran that with tren. Well soon after encounter soreness and puffed upped on both sides.

Ran nova and reduced test dosage and switched to injecting 4ad cyp. I still have a small flat lump. But no other lasting effects.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    I get sore nips and a pebble behind each nip during every cycle........I take letro and nolva and it still happens. But, much to my delight, the soreness/pebbles always go away after the cycle ends.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm the same way. letro and nolva through the cycle and still get small lumps. but then again i bloat pretty bad even with 2. with anastrozole it doesn't seem to control bloat at all.

Bad4Ego is offline New Member
    well I had gyno since a kid with no pain and it got worste on roids, with LOTS of pain and itchiness. will remove it vin a couple of months

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    was yours sore at all? my chest isnt sore at all but it doesnt exactly feel like regular fat, i ****ing hate it.. ruins my body i think about it 24 , but when my nips are erect my chests looks great. **** i hate it. its like its crept up on me even though i always take my anti e's and have never had any pain/itchines/soreness to speak of. **** i hope its just fat but i am not confident

anyone else been there and has lost it but was certain they had gyno until they ripped to shreds?
    Yeah.. really sore. I still have some problems with my right one from time to time but not the one that was removed. It looks fine from the front but ****ty from the side?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always had a little bit left from puberty, not much but it greatly enlarged on my last cycle - scared the hell out of me! Nolva barely did anything but when I came off it completely went away, back to how it was before my cycle Its weird but I'm not complaining!

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    Im pretty sure i got it from a cycle of m1t,except it didnt happen until well after the fact.
    I was taking some raloxifene hydrochloride tabs. Its a chemical cousin to tamoxifen and supposedly works better(according to a study about it being used on the internet to reduce pubertal gyno in teens). Anyways, i continued to take the raloxifene for a couple weeks after my cycle but ever since i discontinued it, i've been really susceptible to what i think is gyno forming. Every time i smoke weed, i wake up the next morning with the itchiest nips ever and they look puffed up. I stopped smoking and now it calmed down, i thought. I found two hard lumps under my nips, a larger one on the right and a smaller one on the left. I was curious and i touched them a bit and i think i aggravated it an made it worse because now its poking out more. My question is: After u get the gyno surgery done, is it gone for good? like if u do another cycle will it come back?

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    im plannin on doing a cycle as soon as i get my sust
    weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg ed
    weeks 1-10 sust-500mg/week, 250mg injected twice weekly(2 and 3 days apart)
    weeks 1-10 deca 200mg/week
    i have plenty more raloxifene tabs to try an get rid of this stuff in my chest right now. If i keep taking this stuff throughout the cycle at 60mg/ed do u think im at risk for developing some bad ass gyno? Ill be taking 250mg of b6/ed too to prevent the deca prolactin gyno
    Im setting up a consultation with a plastic surgeon for around when i plan on being done my cycle just in case

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I know exactly what your talking about, I've had premature gyno since I was a kid. Started in the third grade and over the years became less and less. It never hurts or itches unless I don't take anti's while on a cycle. I think its a fat deposit, but not really sure yet, maybe in a couple of years I will get it removed. It really ****ing makes me pissed off though, its the only really bad thing about my body.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem. i dont kno what it is there is no lump and doesnt hurt or itch at all. when there hard they look fine but if there not there horrable. its bothers the **** out of me. had this since i was younger. b4 i started working out i was very lean and still had it now my bf is higher but it hasnt gotten ne worse. im cutting now so hopefuly it will help and i also just started yohimburn es dont kno if it will help but its worth a shot. how long can u not lift after having surgury? i plan on having surgury within the next 2 months. if ur on juice would that effect the surgury at all?

good posts guys!
    i am going to get my glands cut the **** out! no doubt about it, i dont give a **** if my nips look caved in a bit, who gives a ****! how often do you take your top off? more htan you wear tightish shirts i dont think so... rather be comfortable wearing clothing without any puffiness coming through!

who has had their glands cut out, i think thats the only way to go!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    that area right by my nip is THE last place I loose by BF. Normally will lose it when I can see all abs, obliques, and serratus anterior(s). I hate my nips. When they are erect my chest also looks great peaker. I am thinking of getting my mammary glands removed too cuz of my puberty gyno. Hope insurance will cover it....

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    so when u have surgury they looked caved in?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby1
    that area right by my nip is THE last place I loose by BF. Normally will lose it when I can see all abs, obliques, and serratus anterior(s). I hate my nips. When they are erect my chest also looks great peaker. I am thinking of getting my mammary glands removed too cuz of my puberty gyno. Hope insurance will cover it....
    **** i feel your pain bro, never got shredded but i am worried i might have some tissue there from puberty thats probably been aggreviated, but once again, i have had no classic symptoms to speak of.

i dont exactly have the cash for surgery but here in australia half the people dont have over half the population doesnt have health insurance since we have one of the best public medical systems in the world, got all my hormones , and liver kidney values dont, just last week and it didnt cost me a cent i think we are like the canadians, feel sorry for you americans.

i am a university graduate only working part time at the moment, but i am very tempted to borrow the money and get it done asap! glands and all so i dont have to worry about it again.

do you guys think that if you have a medical condition that can cause it, it might be covered so i dont have to pay the full costs?? i got gilberts disease which is a beign liver condition but read it can cause gyno on the offical gyno page..... so...

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Only problem with surgery is the price. Most of us can't swing 5 g's. I have gyno. I started bumbing up my liquid nolva and the soreness reduced. I dont think the lumps shrank, but they are not quite as swollen feeling. I just started some pill nolva in hope that they will do the trick. I've been told time and time again that the liquid sucks. If this doesn't work in a few weeks I'm going to try cabergoline.

Thread Information