***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

BD products - underdosed - seems to be normal

I always thought they have high quality standards...check out this report

http://www.bodyofscience.com/issues/...005_thelab.pdf

boldenon only 155mg instead of 200mg, masteron only 89mg instead of 100mg - gawd knows what will be the mg in the tablets!

so thats kind of surprising - since anabolics 2005 tested bd underdosed, nobody seems to care - I m not gonna buy bd anymore. I ll stick to human grade.
    Last edited by ***xxx***; 02-08-2005 at 02:03 AM.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Personally, I have had great results with BD so I will buy BD time and time again, until the people who run BD are no longer considered a quality operation, should that day ever come.

well I consider underdosed products not as quality operation. would be nice, if we could test gear more frequently...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    This issue has been discussed many times and I don't think anyone would argue that lab gear is comparable to pharm grade QA, doesn't mean it is not good product 98% of the time.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well I consider underdosed products not as quality operation. would be nice, if we could test gear more frequently

do you have nothing better to do than talk sh1te about things you dont know about??

people dont like ug labs being run down, however its ok to rubbish one of the best companies around!!

the issues have been discussed, there were problems with raw materials, if you want to see numerous overdosed and on par bd lab tests send me a pm, i have lots

just do a search on bd you get the message

peace

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***

boldenon only 155mg instead of 200mg, masteron only 89mg instead of 100mg - gawd knows what will be the mg in the tablets!

so thats kind of surprising - since anabolics 2005 tested bd underdosed, nobody seems to care - I m not gonna buy bd anymore. I ll stick to human grade.

IMO....bd is as close to human grade as your going to get without a script......bd is a quality company with quality products.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    do you have nothing better to do than talk sh1te about things you dont know about??

people dont like ug labs being run down, however its ok to rubbish one of the best companies around!!

the issues have been discussed, there were problems with raw materials, if you want to see numerous overdosed and on par bd lab tests send me a pm, i have lots

just do a search on bd you get the message

peace

Get'em TOJ.

BD has good gear.....

chinups Guest

lab results/Can u send me some on anavar?

lab results/Can u send me some on anavar ? Im me Jason. Thanks

I don t have an interest to rubbish a ug like bd if they r good. but if they are not good, and latest test confirmed that I have no interest of not telling the truth. do u have any interest in keeping a reputation up of a company selling underdosed pharmaceuticals without informing their customer?

I don t have an interest to rubbish a ug like bd if they r good. but if they are not good, and latest test confirmed that I have no interest of not telling the truth. do u have any interest in keeping a reputation up of a company selling underdosed pharmaceuticals without informing their customer?
    the results people get when useing a bd product speak for themselves,obviously you have never used a bd product.......so why bash them?

obviously u don t know what I used, right?

obviously u don t know what I used, right?

your right,but i have the feeling that the answer is..... nothing.....youve probably never juiced,not that its a bad thing if you havent.............but dont knock bd unless youve tried it and had bad results.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-08-2005 at 10:58 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    all i can tell you guys about b.d gear is that the andropen 275 burns like a mofo x2

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    your right,but i have the feeling that the answer is..... nothing.....youve probably never juiced,not that its a bad thing if you havent.............but dont knock bd unless youve tried it and had bad results.
    lol, ok if lab test don t count anymore....I would be glad if I had never used any juice...

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    all i can tell you guys about b.d gear is that the andropen 275 burns like a mofo x2
    man, I guess I'm not using Andro soon....BD is still top notch though...the batch of EQ I used made me hungrier than a hostage!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

This is not unique to BD, boldenon or EQ in general is the most commonly "underdosed" gear of all. I dont think anyone has had any brand come out at its labled dosage or above. Everyone underdoses EQ. This is why everyone suggests taking 600 mg as labled on the bottle, the reality is 3 CC's is not giving you 600 mg of EQ, its really 450 real mg of EQ. Everyone has become accustomed to EQ being underdosed and making due.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That is not 100% as I know a few companies who's EQ has meant label
    claims, but yes it is harder to properly dose an oil hormone liquid versus
    a powder homone liquid, therefore any under dosing I consider an accident
    not intentional at all.. Plus I really don't love EQ all that much anyway, so
    I rarely use it anyway, so not really a big concern for me at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    This is not unique to BD, boldenon or EQ in general is the most commonly "underdosed" gear of all. I dont think anyone has had any brand come out at its labled dosage or above. Everyone underdoses EQ. This is why everyone suggests taking 600 mg as labled on the bottle, the reality is 3 CC's is not giving you 600 mg of EQ, its really 450 real mg of EQ. Everyone has become accustomed to EQ being underdosed and making due.

zuke is offline Member
    well, i have some bd eq on the way, so i will let you know in about a month when i start feeling it...

ntpadude, that's not the first time i have heard that most eq is underdosed. i have read about qv being about middle-shelf as far as accuracy. i still think i am going to stick to 400mg though...

michojay is offline New Member
    most of the gear that im using now is BD iand i've had no poblems with it at all so far.

system admin is offline Owner
    I dont see any reason to jump the guys ass because he found a lab test that showed a very underdosed batch.
    Unless he makes posts to make him suspect of purposly bashing the company for no reason.... I dont see why what he said was so bad.

bc

Thread Information