androplex is offline Donating Member

Help with HGH questions

I was told by my doctor that I need to start taking HGH with the CYP.

I have read as much as I can on the educational side and done searches and read what I found on HGH. So if I get flammed for this so be it.

I need some help with the following:

What are the possible side effects of taking HGH? With Cyp?

If I do this for six months 6 days a week wont my stomach look like shit from all the sticks.

Here is the instructions on how to inject and prepair the HGH that I was given. Does anyone see a problem with this?

Always wash your hands before mixing or injecting.

Remove the caps from both vials. Cleanse the top rubber portals of each vial with a sterile alcohol swab.

Using the 5cc(ml) syringe, uncap the needle and insert the needle into the small hGH vial. Withdraw approximately 2-3cc of air from the hGH vial into the syringe. Remove the needle from the vial. Inject the air into the larger vial of bacteriostatic sterile water. Invert the vial and syringe while keeping the needle below the water line. Withdraw 3.5cc (ml) of diluent into the syringe. Remove the needle from the vial.

Slowly inject the diluent into the smaller hGH vial. Gently swirl the vial between the palms of your hands until the hGH tablet is dissolved. Recap and discard the large syringe appropriately.

HGH must be kept refrigerated after mixing. When traveling, use a Thermos bottle filled with ice or an insulated lunch bag with re-freezable units. DO NOT FREEZE.

Using the smaller ½cc (ml) syringe, remove the caps from both ends of the syringe and pull a small amount air into the syringe. This time inject the air into the hGH preparation bottle. Invert the vial and syringe while keeping the needle below the fluid line. Withdraw 0.3cc (ml) or to the 30 mark. Remove the needle from the vial and recap the syringe. Now you are ready to inject the hGH.

Choose and cleanse your injection site with a sterile alcohol swab. It is helpful to alternate sites so that you do not become tender or bruised in any one area. Remove the cap from the needle and with a quick “dart-like action” insert the needle into your skin at a 45-90 degree angle. Slowly inject the hGH then withdraw the needle. Cleanse the injection site with the alcohol swab. Recap and discard the syringe appropriately.

NEVER use a syringe or needle more than one time.

You are to do injections 1 time per day, 6 days per week only.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Well I like your doctor! Side effects? You will get big and lean and feel great. A small percent of the population will get soreness in the wrists and hands like carpel tunnel. A few will develop some blood sugar irregularities.....these are obvious when they happen, and should be reported to the doc. The other horror stories are just that.........stories, myths.
    hGH sticks are subqutaneous, so no scar tissue and using a 30 gauge insulin syringe will leave no marks at all......I've done it for years.......4 sticks a day GH/insulin.
    The instructions that came with your kit are the ones to follow....sound fine. Are you an old guy?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Thanks for your reply it was very helpful. I am 43. I guess thats old to an 18 year old. I really never have given my age much thought. Most say I look 34 or so. WTF.....

Is 725 lbs a lot of weight to leg press for a 200lb 6'2" male?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    how in the name of God did you get your doctor to tell you that you needed that!! im living in the wrong place!!

im 39 this year and after an interesting post on GH a short while ago (which ironmaster made far more intersting) i am considering a cycle of GH myself at some point in the not too distant future.

one question:
    androplex has to take GH once per day for 6 months as a cycle?
    ironmaster you take it four times per day! what is the length of your cycle?

im curious about this because i will check prices with my source and i would need to know how much to order up for a cycle.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Some people take one shot per day, some two, some more. It's a personal thing that you figure out after using it for a while. Most use around 4iu per day, five days a week.

You'll want to look at getting three of the 126iu kits to start. If you can afford more then go for it.

I am 36. I've been using it for about 12 weeks and I'm not second guessing my using it at all.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

remember

when inserting da dilugent into da hgh dont aim at da powder or youll destroy da hgh.aim towards da wall of da vial.looks like a save cyclle .test hgh produces IGF-1 .

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Hey Kaz......scripts for hGH are easy to come by, I have one too......but it really isn't helpful cause the legit pharmacy price for GH is 3 to 4 times higher than the black market. Nice to have for possession legalities, tho. My doc also Rx'ed me for deca and cyp, but the quantities are insufficient.......but every little bit helps. And I just love filling that cyp script for for America's finest for 40 bucks.
    I do 2 shots each per day of GH and insulin .
    Oh, androplex.......I'm 53 so you are a kid to me.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironmaster
    ......... Nice to have for possession legalities, tho. .........
    thats what i was thinking of bro! now then, if i go to see my doc what do you think i should say that will persuade him that he needs to prescribe GH!

somehow i think that this is not going to work

m.o.d is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Kaz

thats what i was thinking of bro! now then, if i go to see my doc what do you think i should say that will persuade him that he needs to prescribe GH!

somehow i think that this is not going to work
    unless you have a friendship type relationship with your doc i doubt he will write you one...i'm lucky enough to have that type with my doc so he was cool about it...i was straight up and told him i wanted to use it as anti-aging and for boosting the immune system...email me if you want more details

Thread Information