Thread: Frontloading

lifthard1 is offline New Member

Thumbs down Frontloading

Can I frontload my deca and test e?
    Thanks bros

seanw is offline Banned
    This might help you make your mind up http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=front+loading

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    good link, bro. this is another one of those questions with no definitive answer.

peump is offline Senior Member

Swellin Guest
    While Mike has explained the concept, you will find others who feel it is a waste of gear. They reported no additional gains in comparrisson to not front loading, only additional sides. I did quite a bit of reading on this, and I found that the only way you can know for sure is to try it yourself and see what difference it makes for you. If you get more sides, but you make more gains...you must then weigh the results as cost/benefit. You make the determination for yourself.

I will say that some things like tren should not be frontloaded. I tried it to see how it would work (I like to try things on myself...in the name of science of course). I got triple the sides and not much change in the gains.

The most common compound you see frontloaded is eq. The other is test e. People seem to shy away from frontloading deca because of the amount you have to use and the sides that come with deca.

Give it a try and see for yourself if it works.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

yup..frontloading.... my next cycle!!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    (I like to try things on myself...in the name of science of course).
    I love it!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info Swellin! I especially liked the part about you are your own test subject. It sounds like it may be better to wait the 4 to 6 weeks to have the test / deca cycle kick totally into gear (pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    While Mike has explained the concept, you will find others who feel it is a waste of gear. They reported no additional gains in comparrisson to not front loading, only additional sides. I did quite a bit of reading on this, and I found that the only way you can know for sure is to try it yourself and see what difference it makes for you. If you get more sides, but you make more gains...you must then weigh the results as cost/benefit. You make the determination for yourself.

I will say that some things like tren should not be frontloaded. I tried it to see how it would work (I like to try things on myself...in the name of science of course). I got triple the sides and not much change in the gains.

The most common compound you see frontloaded is eq. The other is test e. People seem to shy away from frontloading deca because of the amount you have to use and the sides that come with deca.

Give it a try and see for yourself if it works.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    i will frontload eq on my next cycle for weeks to get the full 14 weeks on eq im running a 12 week cycle and ending the eq on week 10 this i get 14 weeks of eq and my pct lines up the other gear im using with eq are short estered so pct will line up perfectly and i will shoot eq eod

Thread Information