Thread: Just Winstrol

JimBigJ is offline New Member

Just Winstrol

hey people

i think i gonna start taking winstrol tablets only. in that matter i wounder if it gonna give me any results? are they good? what about the side-effects? should i worry about gyno, acne?

thanks

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    Acne if your prone to it, get ready for some dry joints, at least thats what I get out of it and I took it with prop and EQ. What do you want out of this cycle, realy?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Hey man, you should do some research on the subject. Use the search button and type in "winny only" etc. Then you will find out that winny only is not a good idea according to most people here. You should use test as base in every cycles. And for a first cycle you should do test only at i.e 400-500 mg/week for 8-12 weeks + PCT.

As mentioned winstrol can dry your joints and tendons which can lead to joint pain and injury (shoulder injury is not uncommon). A common stack is therefore test/deca /winny.

It can also be hard on the hairline if you're prone to loosing hair early.
    Tablets will not be as effective, I think. And it's toxic to your liver.
    Don't do steroids if you're not ready to do injectables.

You won't get huge gains with winstrol though it can add small amounts of quality muscles. People often use it in the end of a cutting cycle to harden up the muscle and get a leaner look. If you're not in the low BF range it will not be very effective if your goal is to be lean and cut.

Use anti-e's to prevent gyno, i.e Nolvadex . Do a search on that as well.

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    good advice ace could not have said it any better

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    let me guess, another spring breaker wanting to get ripped?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive ran afew winstrol course but only for cutting and hardening, i didn't see alot of gains but i did seem to have alot better quailty to my muscles, no water and not many sides for me, all depends what you looking for??

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    do a lot of searching and reading before you start something,then you will no if you still want to do it.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I have done alot of reserch on this subject. I am doin a win only cycle and have no side effects. My strength has gone thru the roof and my muscles have gotten real hard real fast. IMO it is not critical that you run test with it but everybody on this forum says so. Not everybody can get access to everything, and it took me 3 months to get my winni. Do some reserch outside this website and you will find that alot of them dont say," You Have Got To Use Test With Winni."

just winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    I have done alot of reserch on this subject. I am doin a win only cycle and have no side effects. My strength has gone thru the roof and my muscles have gotten real hard real fast. IMO it is not critical that you run test with it but everybody on this forum says so. Not everybody can get access to everything, and it took me 3 months to get my winni. Do some reserch outside this website and you will find that alot of them dont say," You Have Got To Use Test With Winni."
    Keyword, everyone says so.......thats all you need to know about this forum. We do know what we are talking about....almost EVERYONE of us does on some aspect of the AAS world.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Winny should never be ran alone!!! Go research !!!

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Its workin real good for me. 25mgs every 8 hours oraly ed. Winstrol V made by Winthrop Vet. 1-4 weeks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are prone to hair loss and/or joint pain stir clear of the winny.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Hey many people respond to the steroids differently. Ten people can do something like tren or winny, and 4-6 will have a simillar experience and the rest will be all over the board, some with a good experience, some a bad one.

I'm one who can and has run winny all by itself with no problems at 100mg daily for 6 weeks. Really good strength, gained 5 lbs even though I wasn't trying to grow as I was using it along with a bit of T3 in a cutting cycle, with a clean diet.

Other people will tell you it sucks. Try a short cycle and decide for yourself. I'd get some powder though and cap it msyelf. It's a lot cheaper than buying the tabs.

nateeku is offline New Member
    Where i am from that is all people want to do is just winny because they think it will make them drop like two tenths off their forty time and get them strong as hell. They are ftball players and one of them did get shredded and a lot stronger. It works for some but not all.

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    What about winny with eq??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think people generally misunderstand what is trying to be conveyed when we make warnings against running things like winny only. It isn't that you won't get any results or that you are 100% sure to have a bad experience. It is just not the best way to run a cycle. You certainly risk joint injury and for those of us with chronic joint pain I can tell you it never goes away. You risk the negative sides one might receive from shutting down your HPTA without adequate supplementation of test. It is generally just a matter of time before you experience one or more of these problems. I hope for your sake it isn't the first time. By the way if you get tested for AAS winny is a terrible choice but that is for another post.

Thread Information