AudiMan is offline Junior Member

Exclamation What do you think of my cycle? (Sust/Test-E/Deca/Primo/Winny)

Okay here we go.

Week 1-4
    750mg Deca / week
    750mg Primo / week
    675mg Test blends/week (Sustanont + Test-E Mix)

Week 5-8
    50mg Winny ED
    675mg Test-E/week

20mg Nolva ED throughout cycle, and will have more left over after end of cycle
    200mg ED Vitamin B6 for Deca gyno prevention.
    Clomid PCT.

I don't want to gain too much size, I just want to get ripped and proportional. I do light weights in the morning and very high reps for my upper body, and I do heavy squats and lunges for my legs since they're skinny After work I go back to the gym and do another ~45 minutes of cardio. I try to burn at least 300 calories per session according tot eh machines.

Any advice? I chose not to use EQ because I hear it makes you hungry like a starving horse. BTW, this is mostly UG stuff.

Also, any advice on getting my legs bigger would be great. I've been doing squats lately and lunges about once every 6-7 days and I'm noticing and increase in size. Also my calfs have to get bigger too. Anyone have any advice on how to make legs and calfs bigger?

peump is offline Senior Member
    no bueno por caca

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    More research bro, no flame intended but thats horrible

bmwrob is offline Member
    Also, do not make 2 seperate post just because people aren't responding right away. BTW..... that is a pretty bad cycle. The Test E won't even kick in until week 4 or 5.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Test MUST be run higher than your deca and primo. If you wanna get ripped, you should run a shorter ester like Prop for you test. Also w/the deca and sust you will bloat slightly but if you want a hard,vascular apperance you woiuld be better off with something like this......

Week 1-14: Test Prop 100mg ED
    Week 1-13: EQ 600mg a week
    Week 9-14: Winny 75mg ED

Swellin Guest
    Okay bro, stay away from gear right now. You don't want to gain too much size, but you want to run all of that gear...it doesn't work that way. ANother problem you have run into is wanting to cut your upper body and gain size in your legs. This just will not take place at the same time.

Muscle gains and fat loss are primarily dependant upon your diet. If you want to make the legs grow, hit them hard with heavy weights for low reps and eat like a mad man. you then need to get lots of rest. Once you gain muscle, it will be much easier to lose fat, as you will have more muscle to burn fat for fuel (dependant on diet of course).

You need to choose a goal and stick to it. Currently, it sounds like you are trying to get a head start on spring break. If that is the case, diet and training will do wonders!

AudiMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Also, do not make 2 seperate post just because people aren't responding right away. BTW..... that is a pretty bad cycle. The Test E won't even kick in until week 4 or 5.
    Sorry for the double post. It didn't seem liek the first one got accepted.

Please respond to my questions here:

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=148121

Thread Information