Sharky72 is offline Associate Member

Longer cycle/ never again!!

Just finished a 16 week cycle of test only at 300mg aweek and I will probably not do such a long cycle like this ever again, couple of reasons why.

1. After 12 weeks sex drive took a big dip, wasnt easy to keep an erection, This Was Not Good!!!.....

2. Also around the 12th week I started showing major signs of acne on my back, never ever had this happen before!! With or without cycling...

3.Stopped feelin like I was gettin any stronger but didnt want to increase the doses due to the sides I have fore mentioned.

All in all, I think the HCG fixed the wood, its been 2 weeks and I think the acne is clearing up.. I still think minimal is best and will stick to 300-400 week
    of test at 10 - 12 weeks. I gained about 15 pnds and havent lost any yet!

Anybody else have experienced the sides I have after a long cycle?

33 yrs
    12 pct bf

peump is offline Senior Member
    did you run any anti-e's??

p0werlift is offline Banned
    i just currently finished off a test cycle of 750 mg a week, and 50 mg anavar ED, and i must say that it started to go downhill after around week 14.sides started to come at me at week 14 as well, so i just stopped it.

nate3422 is offline Member
    im about to do a 14-15 week cycle what do some of you other guys think about cycles that are ran this long?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have run cycles a lot longer than that, without any bad sides, now you can not keep getting stronger every week, it is impossible, you are eventually going to hit a wall. What i do when this happens is rethink my training or diet or both.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    im about to do a 14-15 week cycle what do some of you other guys think about cycles that are ran this long?
    i was going to run a 20 weekk test/eq but stopped at 15 for the same reasons, i got good results, and another month just seemed like to much, i started getting acne on my shouldrrs, you get all jacked up and then u cant go to the beach because of that sh*t on your back and shoulders, i think 12 weeks is the longest cycle i will do again, just up the mgs

dirtdawg how many mg of the test e and eq did you take a week for those 15 weeks, and how were your gains and keeps? im about to start a long test e and eq cycle

dirtdawg how many mg of the test e and eq did you take a week for those 15 weeks, and how were your gains and keeps? im about to start a long test e and eq cycle
    1000 mgs enth ew
    800 mgs eq
    l dex .25 mgs
    nolva
    pct

put on a little over 25 pounds, started at about 185, highest weight was 213, almost no bloat, right now i am a little over 195, but i havent een training for almost 2 months, but right before i stopped training i was around 200

were you pretty cut or what, how did your body look? how did your vascularity look?

were you pretty cut or what, how did your body look? how did your vascularity look?
    i dont know my measurements before, but right after the cycle i had 17 1/2 arms, today they are a little over 17, got more vascular, biceps, calves got vascular for the first time, and a noticeable differnece in my forearms, abs need some work, i ate a lot, the eq makes u xtremely hungry, so its hard to keep a clean diet, dunno if its from the eq, but i have a sharp pain in my elbow now, so i dont know if the eq dried my joints out, i didnt lift heavy, i didnt go over 225 on anything, squat included, and used high reps, and a lot of supersets

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro, with those excellent results why did you stop working out. Did something happen (like an injury). You worked so hard to put on 25 pounds...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    1000 mgs enth ew
    800 mgs eq
    l dex .25 mgs
    nolva
    pct

put on a little over 25 pounds, started at about 185, highest weight was 213, almost no bloat, right now i am a little over 195, but i havent een training for almost 2 months, but right before i stopped training i was around 200

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro, with those excellent results why did you stop working out. Did something happen (like an injury). You worked so hard to put on 25 pounds...
    work and school full time,i have 2 labs that just killed my schedule, elbow also, i dropped a class, so i got some time now to train

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    OK well its seems to me that the majority of us noticed the sides really came into play after the 12th week, good enough for me.. The only long cycles I see myself doing in the future will be HGH. BTW I was taking 10mg of Nolva through the last 4-5 weeks.. Oh yeah! The best part is I now have 2 patches (very small, but there) of hair on my lats, noticed this towards the end of the cycle.... My intent is not to dis anyone who enjoys long cycles, but rather to inform the board of difficulties I observed... Thanks Shark

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Hittin about the 12th week of my cycle, back acne kinda sucks, but that's the only side. I'm gonna take a little trib if I get any erection probs.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Hittin about the 12th week of my cycle, back acne kinda sucks, but that's the only side. I'm gonna take a little trib if I get any erection probs.
    that definetly helped 6 g's ed

RAM2500 is offline Member
    I've heard so many People say that foer a 30 to 40 year old, long cycles 40 weeks plus is OK. Not true????

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I've heard so many People say that foer a 30 to 40 year old, long cycles 40 weeks plus is OK. Not true????
    hrt can last all year

RAM2500 is offline Member

Whats HRT??

Whats HRT??

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    hrt can last all year

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Whats HRT??
    hormone replacement therapy, low dose test therapy

dawg did your chest/shoulders get bigger? how many times a week were you working out? im also thinking about throwing some winny in towards the end of my cycle

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im not a fan of extremely long cycles i did a 16 wker and got absolutly sick of poking myself. I dont no how the pros do it all year long!

dawg did your chest/shoulders get bigger? how many times a week were you working out? im also thinking about throwing some winny in towards the end of my cycle
    i trained 5-6 times a week, cardio 4-5 days ew 30 minutes, did lighter weights, high reps 15-30 reps, and a lot of supersets, chest got harder, and traps got bigger, i ate my ass off,i spent so much money on food

so did you like that cycle? you think i should throw some winny in towards the end?

so did you like that cycle? you think i should throw some winny in towards the end?
    i wouldnt use winny, i dont think you would notice a difference, plus winnie is a 17 aa, which destroys your body

really? what do you think i could throw in with this cycle? here is what i have

3 bottle of test e 250
    1 bottle of test cyp 300
    25cc's of eq 300

so what exactly would you do and should i add anything?

really? what do you think i could throw in with this cycle? here is what i have

3 bottle of test e 250
    1 bottle of test cyp 300
    25cc's of eq 300

so what exactly would you do and should i add anything?
    imo

1-15 enth 1 g ew
    1-14 eq 800 mgs ew
    1-15 l dex .25 mgs ed
    1-15 nolva 19 mgs ed 20 mgs ed in pct
    7-15 var 40 mgs ed
    pct 2 weeks after last enth shot, clomid 100 mgs ed 30 days
    trib 6 g's ed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was 16 weeks
    2nd cycle was 18 weeks
    My 3rd one has been going on since last june (though for the last few months I've only been on a low dose of Test and I'm now starting GH)

I have really never gotten any sides (except acne) and PCT was perfect. I am constantly being monitored by my Dr.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky72
    Just finished a 16 week cycle of test only at 300mg aweek and I will probably not do such a long cycle like this ever again, couple of reasons why.

1. After 12 weeks sex drive took a big dip, wasnt easy to keep an erection, This Was Not Good!!!.....

2. Also around the 12th week I started showing major signs of acne on my back, never ever had this happen before!! With or without cycling...

3.Stopped feelin like I was gettin any stronger but didnt want to increase the doses due to the sides I have fore mentioned.

All in all, I think the HCG fixed the wood, its been 2 weeks and I think the acne is clearing up.. I still think minimal is best and will stick to 300-400 week
    of test at 10 - 12 weeks. I gained about 15 pnds and havent lost any yet!
    Well you sort of normalize to the higher test after a period of time but thats not to say you stopped gaining. What you dont realize is at week 13, its time to add 50 lbs to the weights you are lifting across the board. Time to lift dramatically heavier and then the gains continue to refine themselves, its also about week 13 to 14 that body fat burn off from the long use of testosterone starts occuring. Some guys will see the scale stand still or even decline, but this is because body fat is burning off at a faster rate then muscle can be gained.

At low doses sex drive should improve. Maybe the chemistry of the test wasnt good or ?? Test in HIGH levels, like much above 500 mg a week tend to soften erections early on in the cycle, then get improved erections on later weeks of a long cycle. Acne and erection problems can be caused from fluctuations in your estrogen. Not HIGH estrogen, its typical to have arimidex or other AI's that inhibit estrogen too much and cause artificially low levels of estrogen can zap the sex drive as well. You need both estrogen and testosterone to have a proper sex drive.

BTW, first and second cycle were 15 weeks each, 3rd was 30 weeks long. Once I get arimidex and AI's out of my cycles, I was good to go, sex drive was good all thru ON cycle, sex drive was pretty good with vigorous recovery OFF cycle, even after the 30 week cycle I had a most excellent PCT. Just have to do things right and use the right chemistry. Stacks of stuff are not good for recoveries and overall health, running straight testosterone is very good long term/long cycle steroid but just dont stack it with much of anything else.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-08-2005 at 11:47 AM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    keep in mind that the longer the cycle/ the longer the recovery. I'm now finishing up week 4 of a 28 week special and I would not even have considered running it without HCG . HCG is key to longer cycles IMO

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Im on week 14 now and it feels alright so far..

cycle:

1-23 20 mg nolva ED
    1-23 hcg 500 iu E3D
    1-3 50 mg d-bol ED
    1-14 875 mg Test (250 mg Sust EOD )
    1-14 650 mg EQ
    9-11 50 mg anadrol ED
    15-23 125 mg propp ED
    14-23 50 mg tren acetate ED
    14-18 T3 12,5-75 mcg

PCT with nolva , clomidh , trib, and IGF 1.

I the sides start do show to much I Quit.

Thread Information