immy is offline Associate Member

think i have gyno

my right tit is sore and i feel a knot undermy skin is this gyno? if so i i need to get some nolv. don't know if i can get some any time soon cause of cash flow right know is there anything else i can do until i get some cash to buy some

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    so...u started a cycle without any nolva on hand? i don't know what to tell u. go to the above advertised site and get some right away.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    what about going to the docs and see if they can script you anything?
    dont know if this will work just a thought.

well i had my stuff before done other cycles and no sign of gyno but i guess so know u all think that the ar-r nolv will work?

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Well if you are having issues chances are your guinea pig is too......kinda odd how that works. Give the ar-r .com site a check up. They have some things that will help Squeeky and they will arrive in like 3 days. Go get some b-6.....Same thing happened to me man. I personally rocked 60 mg of nolva and 600 mg of the b-6 until the swelling went down. Some say do 80 of the nolva til that happens. Anyway.....just try them I was impressed and my rat (couldn't afford a guinea pig) is all better now.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    Well if you are having issues chances are your guinea pig is too......kinda odd how that works. Give the ar-r.com site a check up. They have some things that will help Squeeky and they will arrive in like 3 days. Go get some b-6.....Same thing happened to me man. I personally rocked 60 mg of nolva and 600 mg of the b-6 until the swelling went down. Some say do 80 of the nolva til that happens. Anyway.....just try them I was impressed and my rat (couldn't afford a guinea pig) is all better now.
    nice avatar bro. but what the hell r u doing with a pic of my gf's a**?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    nice avatar bro. but what the hell r u doing with a pic of my gf's a**?

You better tell her to dry that AZZ off then.. Because if not I am going to ride that baby like an old school slip and slide..

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    thats what booty juice is all about fellas.....free lubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........

nate3422 is offline Member
    fo shizzle :

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    yo! that booty is off the hook dogg

i will explain the gyno, and see what you all think it is. under my right tit is a little sore not bad and there is a small lump under it, but not showing when you look at it. wat you all think gyno or fat thanks

Njectable is offline Member
    spend $45 and get some nolva... or sit there and let your tits grow and progress into a "C" cup, its up to you, but i actually have the same problem accept my mammory glands are swelled right up and hard as a ****ing rock, been taking nolva for 2-2.5weeks now .. thankfully the size has went down in both but there still there, it sounds like your in the early stages of gyno, get some nolva or depending on what your cycle included you may want letro as well

Thread Information