im looking at using a board sponsor for hrt. im going to use my doctor for the blood work and physical. should i use the sponsor form for the physical ? does it matter? sorry if this is a stupid question. just wondering what he would think about me getting a physical so i can get meds from a differnet doc. thanks - SnB