Thread: prop pain

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

prop pain

i was told to add vegtable oil to a prop injection to avoid the pain
    3 parts vegtable oil to one part prop has anyone else heard of this or done this

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    No bad idea bro

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know if I would try that. Just use some injectable b-12, that will work just fine.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah b-12 or any sterile oil will work. or you could just tough it out, it gets better as the cycle progresses. but if you are going to cut it with anything your best bet is b12 since its good for you

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its high fat so no. You can consider a smoother oil, like olive oil, or maybe some lard. ANSWER IS NO BRO NO VEGETABLE OIL.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Any kind of sterile oil will work. I use sesame oil. 50ml for $10, not bad. I mix it 1:1 in the syringe. 1ml gear to 1ml of sterile oil.

thanks guys ill probaly punch the guy who told me this square in the jaw lol

one more? i will be shooting prop,npp,eq,masteron in the same syringe (.30mg prop its 200mg, .30 npp, .60 eod eq, .60 masteron total 1.8mg)
    my ? is will the other compounds added in the same syringe lessen the prop pain
    thanks again for the responses brothers

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Its high fat so no. You can consider a smoother oil, like olive oil, or maybe some lard. ANSWER IS NO BRO NO VEGETABLE OIL.
    Lard?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Some people are just more sensitive to the BA, sometimes I just have bad prop injections as far as pain goes and that's with cutting it.

make sure to season up the oil with spices so that it can marinate your body while your at it....nothing like a man roast after years of marinating. HAHAHA....no bro dont use any of those oils, just get yourself some b-12. or you can be a man and get through the pain, it should go away with a little time. are you even past the 5 day of injections? prop can hurt for a while before the pain subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    thanks guys ill probaly punch the guy who told me this square in the jaw lol

one more? i will be shooting prop,npp,eq,masteron in the same syringe (.30mg prop its 200mg, .30 npp, .60 eod eq, .60 masteron total 1.8mg)
    my ? is will the other compounds added in the same syringe lessen the prop pain
    thanks again for the responses brothers
    what about this

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    listen up man, order some injectable b-12 from this site, or, if you have a hook up, get a prescription, but check dosages when you're mixing. b-12 is great for increasing appetite, reducing pain, better moods, pretty much the best legal thing they haven't banned yet. the sublingual (tablet) will do all but help with the pain you're experiencing from your shots. been there, done that, those are killer, but stick with it, it is worth it (prop).

if i mix prop, eq, npp, masteron in one syringe will it reduce the prop pain because of the other compounds

Quote Originally Posted by naturalselection
    listen up man, order some injectable b-12 from this site, or, if you have a hook up, get a prescription, but check dosages when you're mixing. b-12 is great for increasing appetite, reducing pain, better moods, pretty much the best legal thing they haven't banned yet. the sublingual (tablet) will do all but help with the pain you're experiencing from your shots. been there, done that, those are killer, but stick with it, it is worth it (prop).
    listen up man

Thread Information