absolutebob is offline Associate Member

controlled delivery for nolvadex from ar-r?

is it possible they would have a controlled delivery nolvadex ? the post man came knocking on the door instead of leaving the package at the front office of my apartment complex is this usual?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont see why there would be a controlled delivery for a legal substance.

so if it is what do i do am i just screwed or is there an excuse i can use.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont think you have to worry but if you are really paranoid then you can just decline the package. Tell them you dont know what it is or why its comming to your place with your name, but I doubt they'd go to any trouble over some nolva.

it is legal right i mean it is suppose to be for research purposes only and if that is what i am using it for i can't get in trouble correct

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    I highly doubt they would do a controlled delivery for this...um you have to be a researcher to legally have the product if i'm right....Now what you consider research...you should be fine tho bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dam and I thought I was paranoid lol
    The post man will usually ring the doorbell or knock when they leave a package on your doorstep so if your home you'll know there's a package there.
    It's more common in smaller towns, citys etc. or if your postal guy knows you on a personal level like mine does.
    I just recieved a pack from AR-R on monday and the guy rang my doorbell as he does when I recieve any package.
    Don't worry about it...

but the thing is my girl was home didn't answer busy with the dogs and he left a note to pick it up at the post office. sort of sounds fishy don't you think or am i just being paranoid.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    but the thing is my girl was home didn't answer busy with the dogs and he left a note to pick it up at the post office. sort of sounds fishy don't you think or am i just being paranoid.
    There's no sig required for a ar-r delievery so unless you live in a apartment building that has small mailboxes then theres no reason for him not to leave it at your door. If you do then yeah they might keep it at the post office and try to redeliever tomorrow.
    I would just go pick it up....

cool thanks to all the bros for the help

just to let you bros know i called the usps 800 number and told them to redeliver and just leave it at the apartment front office and they said they would do that so i feel a lot better i think i am going to wait and pick it up the following day just incase big bro is watching.

It was just to big for the mailbox and it was priority mail so he tried to deliver the package.... It also depends on the buliding he might of thought someone would steel the package. The mailman doing you a good turn by going the extra mile.....all is fine your tamoxifen is legal
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-08-2005 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information