Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

MTV "True Lives" Please look...

Hey guys. I am helping a really cool chic out who is producing a show on MTV about the "True Lives" of a steroid user.

They are not wanting to make us look bad. They will not even give their opinion. If you have seen this show, you know it is not like the mass media that twists our story into some bull Sh!t. The person choosen for this will have his story heard without any bias. They want to see the REAL LIVES of a person using Steroids for what ever reason.

If you are interested in being the focus of this subject on MTV and will represent the truth through the users eyes... please send me an e-mail at [email protected] or PM me. I will decide who will represent us and will pass those people on to the producer.

PLEASE BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!!

This is the ONE chance that we as steroid users can get the real story out there. You must be using at the time of the shoot and between the ages of 23-38.

Thanks guys.

bc

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a great way to show the truth about AS.....too bad I wont be 23 by then

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sounds good.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck do us proud. Whom ever you choose.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    FINALLY, get **** straight about steroids and educate some Biased fuks. THANK GOD!

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    i love that show

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I would Volunteer but I don't meet the age requirement ****it..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    well it is very interesting, it should really have a cross section of AS though. with different ages and goals, there is no stereotypical user IMO, we are all different.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thats awesome bro... keep us updated on when it airs and all that!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Bump it up till we get our guy... I am not in a postition to apply, but I hope someone does and does it right. Maybe decadbol....hahahahha......

joevette is offline Banned
    That's interesting, but I'm too young. Whoever they chose needs to be huge and amazing looking. I wouldn't want some natural guy saying he looks better without drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    well it is very interesting, it should really have a cross section of AS though. with different ages and goals, there is no stereotypical user IMO, we are all different.
    I agree, I don't think it should focus on 1 person - I think if it was 2-3 people we could see the similarities of how their everyday life is and the precautionary measures that they take the make their AS usage as safe as possible..

Let's see here, who would be a good candidate?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do it if there were certain conditions met, especially anonymity.

the only issue is that i'm not using and haven't yet used steroids .

depends on the time frame. If i could run my first cycle and be on to my second one by the time that the show comes around and was around 220 at under 10%, then i'd be more than happy to do it.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    AngelXterminator, he might be too young tho.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Id be willing to do it, and i think i would be good, because i dont fit the 'bouncer, jacked up, college dropout' image that most people associate with roid users............BUT, im just 21. oh well

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    he doesnt need to be huge , just really on his game. good balance of everything. if they wanted soeone huge they should get king coleman. lol but i would love to see some one from this board that could rep us very well. i think we shoud make some nominations. 1,2,3 not it lol

There are others who will be on this show, but the main one will be the steroid user.

Bc

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    I would do it if I had more than two cycles under my belt....and I am working on the second one now lol.......Screw the anonymous stuff......I am not ashamed of doing it....It is nobody's business except me, my source, and the feds if they can catch me buyin/sellin HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH. Anyway if anyone I know who considers me a friend told me they weren't cool with it my reply would be do you accept it??? Will it change our friendship???? If they said yes then they could jump off a bridge for all I care.....I'd be a motivated dude to do this show if I had a few more cycles under my belt. Be nice to set the record straight and show everyone that 1)I have hair on my head still, 2) my dick isn't shrinking, 3) I don't try to kill people for cutting me off(unless they flip me off,,,then its target practice) just joking!!!!!!

The point is it would be nice to represent users and help set the record straight...I get so sick of hearing all the BS on tv and from locals about it.....

Another thing is there was just a show on television about steroids . They showed 3 or 4 kids,,,,,only 2 were worth showing,,,but hey. Anyway they all had great attitudes and were polite.....It was nice to see a show like that. Only sad part was the biggest dude on the show had some serious Gyno goin on.....he needed a sports bra...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i think its a good idea. im not volunteering but i think it would be cool to see someone from the board on it..

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    i hope the person who does it doesnt get huge sides. THat would definatly steer the masses away if they saw some guy get horrible acne, huge bloat, really aggressive, and **** like that.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    around when do they plan on airing the show? does ne one kno? i dont think he needs to be huge but he needs to be in good shape and doing everything correctly. i cant wait to see this

They will want someone who at least looks like they are on steroids . It will not be annonamous. You will be on TV sharing your experiences. If you cant do it or dont want to do it... please dont add a comment to this thread. Thanks!

bc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    They will want someone who at least looks like they are on steroids . It will not be annonamous. You will be on TV sharing your experiences. If you cant do it or dont want to do it... please dont add a comment to this thread. Thanks!

bc
    when is it

I am not sure.. I will call them and find out.

bc

It will start production ASAP and will air in the Fall

Bc

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I think by the end of filming someone will be in jail. I don’t like the ide sorry
    Last edited by G-1000; 02-08-2005 at 05:02 PM.

Why would someone be in jail?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Go for it bdtr!

Blog Entries
    Mtv did a thing on Import Street racing a few years ago. When the local cops saw the show they were able to identify people by there cars and faces. They then took there time to seek out all of the people involved in illegal acts and arrest them. If they did a story about steroids I think this would put lot of pressure on bodybuilder and the under ground business. Keep in mind even if they do nothing to deface people like us outsiders will not change there mind on drugs.

Just curious on how you know they busted those people? Did you know them or something? They want the steroid user to tell his story. Not tell a story from what the mass media has always said.

Bc

They are going to do a story with or without us, so we might as well get some people who will speak out for us and not make us look like roid raged azzholes who have no education on this matter.

Bc

Blog Entries
    Do you think there going to put a guy like me on this show? I go to work I go the gym to lift. Along with work and gym I eat like a house. It is to boring they do not wont to see someone who is successful intelligent and doing well in life. There is no drama in that and that is what there looking for to boost there ratings. They won’t the broke ass dumb kid that is on roids selling and fighting with everyone in his path.

That is not what they want. They want what really goes down and want to know how we protect ourselved from the side effects.

bc

Blog Entries
    Bro I hop you are right and I’m wrong. I would not like to see this make us look like a bunch of dumb broke juice heads.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i would but i have been denying using them for years to everyone i know

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I just hope who ever does it is educated.... I mean I dont want some joker talking about it.... if the right person is picked that really knows there stuff, then thats good. I just hope its not like that other guy that did BB.. you know salads for all cutting meals... idiot

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Go for it bdtr!
    i second that..

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I just hope who ever does it is educated.... I mean I dont want some joker talking about it.... if the right person is picked that really knows there stuff, then thats good. I just hope its not like that other guy that did BB.. you know salads for all cutting meals... idiot

i saw that also..........all i could think is........ wtf is he doing

Odin is offline Member
    Really the canidate should have some pretty good stat's and be quiet respected on this forum. This is roughly what I think the stat's should be?
    Arms 18<
    Weight 3 pounds per inch
    Chest 48<
    BF > 12

Hopefully we find a good bro to do it, I have the stat's but don't have the experience compared to a lot of bro's here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information