diezel2129 is offline New Member

Into week 6 of Sustanon only cycle with a few questions.

Hi,

This is my first cycle. I just wanted to know if my gains are normal so far and I am on the right track. I started at 180lbs now I am 185. I have 5 weeks under my belt.

Here are my questions:

1) Do you think I need to lengthen my cycle or take more test per week? Currently I am taking 250 mgs per wk. I have a little more then 3 CC’s left how should I finish off? 250, 250, 350?
    2) Should I buy more Sus and make this a 10-week cycle? Would moving to Aratest be bad?
    3) I was told throwing Deca into my cycle would do wonders but I am worried about drug screening by potential employers. Do employers test for steroids ? I mean corporate jobs.

My goal is 195/200 and to keep 10 to 12 lbs.

I eat 3600 calories a day. Last week I was eating more 4000 or more. I plan to keep it to 4000 to 4200 for the remainder of my cycle. Any direction would be most useful.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    No flame but you should have thought this stuff out earlier, just stick to the sus only it is your first cycle. 10 wks is fine eep the cals up a bit higher though.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You should have came here and asked us before you started, because the cycle your running is going to do very little if anything for you except shut down your HPTA. Stop what your taking now and go into clomid 3 weeks out. And next time you wanna take something run it by us first cuz obviously you have no idea what your doing.

diezel2129 is offline New Member
    I don't understand? My friend took his first cycle 250 mgs of sus a wk and he gained 15lbs. I read up on this... Many people did sus 250 mg per wk for 8 to wks and have seen 15lbs or more. How is what I am doing not going to do much for me?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by diezel2129
    I don't understand? My friend took his first cycle 250 mgs of sus a wk and he gained 15lbs. I read up on this... Many people did sus 250 mg per wk for 8 to wks and have seen 15lbs or more. How is what I am doing not going to do much for me?
    I'm not gonna get into this here because it would be like teaching someone to walk. Try reading the educational forums. And after that do a search on "sus cycles".
    You can also see what beginer cycles look like on the main page of steriod .com , check out the beginer cycles.
    Sus has to be shot often to keep your blood levels consistant. 1cc is not enough to promote enough growth to justify steriod use IMO.
    Welcome to AR.

Thread Information