crazywesc is offline Junior Member

shoulder problems

I on a 500mg/wk QV cyp. and 30 mg./ed QV dbol cycle. I'm in my fourth week now but I didnt start the dbol untill the second week so I'm only two weeks into the dbol. My problem is my shoulders have started hurting this week. I love the pumps I'm starting to feel in my arms and back but its not bothering me. Today I was benching and my shoulders and elbows was hurting so bad It messed my workout up and my bench was down today. Do u think its from the dbol or maybe its just me. Hopefully it will go away.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been lifting considerably more weight now then before you started your cycle? If so I would say that would be the reason. Your joints and connective tissue may just not be accustomed to the added stress you are applying to them.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 02-09-2005 at 06:36 PM.

could be, I been lifting heavy lately but i have never felt my shoulder just give out like that untill now. Ill see if gets any better my next bench day.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Inflammd tendons go with the territory. Advil and lots of water. Also space your shoulder and pec workouts at least 2 days apart.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Are you taking Glucosamine for your joints? If your strength is going up considerably you should be taking something for joint support..... they don't keep up with the muscles and it's not worth getting injured over. Go to a local supp store or ASN and pick some up if you don't have it already. ASN has a good joint support supplement that is a blend of a few things.... might want to check it out

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem. I started using Glucosimine and the pain cleared up after about a few weeks to a month. I highly recommend it.

Thanks, I'll definatley be getting some tomorrow.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Back off shoulder and chest exercises ASAP, Give it some time to heal cross your fingers that it is maybe slight tendinitis. I had shoulder pain and worked thru it until I had to have surgery.And trust me surgery is the biggest pain in the A$$. jUST BE CAREFUL

Thread Information