lzicc is offline Senior Member

A long cycle. Opinions..

I am thinking about doing a long 18 week cycle and wanted to get some opinions on it. This will be my 3rd cycle I have done in the past 2 years. I seem to make really good gains from test. I love that stuff. I will be using ICN Depot which really worked out good for me on the last cycle, better than QV. The deca and stanzabol are from British Dragon and the dbol is British Dispencery.

What are some opinions on going 18 weeks? Is that too long or should that be ok? On weeks 5 - 9 I am upping the dosage on the test. The reason for this is the test should have kicked in by then and I can really get some gains from it upping the does mid cycle without wasting it. The reasons for the long cycle is 1, I want to do a long cycle, plus I have 3 - 10ML vials of deca. If I only use 2 vials, that will only give me 10 weeks which is not very long. If I have to crack open the 3rd one, I would rather use it all. I don't like to let it sitting around once it is open, even though it seals back up.

I am waiting for 1 more delivery and I will have everything I need for this cycle. I will be starting it the end of February.

week 1: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + dbol 50mg/day
    week 2: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + dbol 50mg/day
    week 3: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + dbol 50mg/day
    week 4: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + dbol 50mg/day
    week 5: Test.Depo 750mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 6: Test.Depo 750mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 7: Test.Depo 750mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 8: Test.Depo 750mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 9: Test.Depo 750mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 10: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 11: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 12: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk
    week 13: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    week 14: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    week 15: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Decabol 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    week 16: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    week 17: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    week 18: Test.Depo 500mg/wk + Stanabol 50mg/day
    weeks 19,20,21,22: Clomid PCT

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt bother starting at 500 then bumping it up to 750mg just stick with 750mg/week of test all the way thru. no need to taper off either IMO. and i would personally stop the deca at around week 12, i know u said u dont want it to b sitting around but... are u running nolva thruout? if not u should at 10mg/day. then 20mg//day for pct along wit ur clomid. also u might wanna consider hcg or trib for a 18 week cycle. i would go with 4g of trib thruout the cycle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    also run the b-6 for the deca

I will have nolva for this cycle onhand. I should have added that to the post. I don't really retain alot of water/bloating from the past cycles I have done, but just in case, I will have it. This will probably be the last deca cycle I do because how it shuts you down. I was going to go with Eq, but figured that I will do that next cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    THats a long time to be on deca . I ran it 12 weeks and recovery took forever. Shuts me down too hard, I have to swear it off.

Also, IMO for a 3rd cycle that is alot of gear to be running.

You may be right. How long did it take for you to fully recover from it? This will be the last deca cycle I do for that reason. I may just limit it to 12 weeks max.

Next cycle will be test e., dbol , eq and winny. I should be safe running a long cycle of eq I would think. 14/15 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    THats a long time to be on deca. I ran it 12 weeks and recovery took forever. Shuts me down too hard, I have to swear it off.

Also, IMO for a 3rd cycle that is alot of gear to be running.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    You may be right. How long did it take for you to fully recover from it? This will be the last deca cycle I do for that reason. I may just limit it to 12 weeks max.

Next cycle will be test e., dbol, eq and winny. I should be safe running a long cycle of eq I would think. 14/15 weeks.
    It took a good 2 1/2 months before I felt normal again and the drive came back.

Thread Information