Thread: tren

btBounce is offline New Member

tren

what do you guys think about 4 weeks at 150mg eod? this is during a sust, enan, eq, dbol cycle. itll be four weeks then two weeks more of test to help with recovery and then a couple more weeks til pct. ive heard guys replace it for winny. i know youre supposed to run it for longer, and im expecting that reply, but i was wondering if itll even do anything for me at that length of time. thanks for any input

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by btBounce
    what do you guys think about 4 weeks at 150mg eod? this is during a sust, enan, eq, dbol cycle. itll be four weeks then two weeks more of test to help with recovery and then a couple more weeks til pct. ive heard guys replace it for winny. i know youre supposed to run it for longer, and im expecting that reply, but i was wondering if itll even do anything for me at that length of time. thanks for any input

Have you ever ran Tren before? This is my first time using tren and I'll tell you that even at a lower dose of 75-100mg ed the sides are crazy in the beginning. It took 4 weeks for the sides to go away.

Some do run tren at 4-6 week cycles so I don't see why you could not benefit from it also.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot people typically run tren for about 8 weeks. Maybe someone on this board has gone for shorter and can help you out. Try to do a search for "short tren cycle" and similar keywords.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ask bdtr the tren lover he will set u straight on it

first go-around with tren ...have just enough for 4 weeks at 150 eod, or 6 weeks at 75mg that will bring me right up to when i begin my two weeks before pct. i want to give myself a couple weeks with test after though to help with recovery tho, which is why im leaning more towards 4 weeks. maybe i should do five weeks 75mg eod and give myself one week extra with test? what do u think?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    go with 6 weeks @ 75mg ed if anything

even with the immense shutdown?

bumpin to keep this one alive

Muddog50 is offline Junior Member
    Speaking from a guy that has used tren many times, I havent ever gotten any sides to speak of, only when i shot it eod, and i felt like i was on edge. I did some research on it, and found out many people deal with this, bc the blood levels are stable, that is why it is often said Ed is better than eod. I used it in 4 week cycles 6 weeks and 8 weeks, I personally think 6-8 weeks worked the best, as i found around week 4 was when i really started to feel it, hope this helps.

Thread Information