benrock is offline Junior Member

nolvadex or otc anti e ?

if i have a little elivated estrogen from blood work , should i take a low nolvadex dose or some otc anti e like gaspari novadex ?

why dont you talk to your doc about this? i think its better

good luck

he says more test , lowers estrogen ,sounds wrong to me

agator is offline New Member
    dont know bro, he's the MD

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Prescription for test, covered by insurance? Sounds right to me.

i have plenty of test just want to know about the bloating from estrogen

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Script or research chem anti-e. Screw OTC!! Anything worth a **** is regulated by our elected officials

Quote Originally Posted by benrock
    i have plenty of test just want to know about the bloating from estrogen
    To reduce bloating your best bet is anastrazole (l-dex) or letrozole (femara) - research chems. And I recommend against any legal "nutritional supplement" that is supposed to reduce estrogen. Ineffective and a waste of money.

i have pnp aromasin will thwt work and how much should i take , i only take 100 mg test week

i have pnp aromasin will thwt work and how much should i take , i only take 100 mg test week
    yes, aromasin will def. work. it is good for addressing estrogen sides without negatively affecting the lipid profile. but why in the world would you need it with only 100mg test per wk. i assume this is for HRT - still seems a little low. not that it matters, but aromasin I believe is dosed from 10-25mg/ED.

i look at test and i bloat , dnt know why , so should i take 10 mg every 3 days to start ?

hard to say without knowing what is going on with your test. you never did say why you are on 100mg/wk.

low test level about 250ng/ im 27 , me estrogen was 220 also ?

Therapeutic efficacy of testolactone (aromatase inhibitor) to oligozoospermia with high estradiol/testosterone ratio.

To our knowledge, the action of estradiol which is produced from testosterone by aromatase on human spermatogenesis has not been fully clarified. In oligozoospermia, with high values of E2/T ratio, it is considered that the role of estradiol is suppressive to spermatogenesis. In this study, alteration of spermatogenesis was evaluated when serum estradiol levels were decreased by suppression of aromatase activity. Nine male infertile patients were treated with testolactone (Teslac : 1.0 g/day, for 3 months), one of the aromatase inhibitors. Four of them had an increase in sperm count (more than 10 x 10(6)/ml relative to base line). In endocrinological findings, serum estradiol levels and E2/free T ratio were significantly decreased after treatment. Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in all cases, presumably from decreased sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels. These findings suggested the effectiveness of the administrated aromatase inhibitor. In particular four patients whose sperm counts were improved after testolactone treatment had high values of basal serum estradiol levels and E2/free T ratio before treatment, and these values were normalized after treatment. In conclusion we suggest that an aromatase inhibitor may be effective to male infertile patients with high serum estradiol levels.

Itoh N, Kumamoto Y, Maruta H, Tsukamoto T, Takagi Y, Mikuma N, Nanbu A, Tachiki H
    Department of Urology, Sapporo Medical College.
    Nippon Hinyokika Gakkai Zasshi 1991 Feb;82(2):204-9

Estrogen is an essential hormone for men, but too much of it causes a wide range of health problems. The most dangerous acute effect of excess estrogen and too little testosterone is an increased risk of heart attack or stroke. High levels of estrogen have been implicated as a cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).

When there is too little testosterone present, estrogen attaches to testosterone cell receptor sites throughout the body and creates many problems in aging men. In youth, low amounts of estrogen are used to turn off the powerful cell-stimulating effects of testosterone . As estrogen levels increase with age, testosterone cell stimulation may be locked in the "off" position, thus reducing sexual arousal and sensation and causing the loss of libido so common in aging men.

High serum levels of estrogen also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, further slowing the natural production of testosterone. This happens when estrogen saturates testosterone receptors in the hypothalamus region of the brain. The saturated hypothalamus then stops sending out a hormone to the pituitary gland to stimulate secretion of luteinizing hormone that the gonads require to produce testosterone. High estrogen can thus shut down the normal testicular production of testosterone.

One further complication of excess estrogen is that it increases the body's production of sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG binds free testosterone in the blood and makes it unavailable to cell receptor sites.

so teslac would work for me , what about aromasin at 10mg per 3rd day , teslac cost 20$ day in that dose range , guy from oasis said no nolvadex it would make my condition worst ?

so teslac would work for me , what about aromasin at 10mg per 3rd day , teslac cost 20$ day in that dose range , guy from oasis said no nolvadex it would make my condition worst ?
    To tell you the truth, I haven't studied up on teslac - i think its cost may be a major reason it's not used and talked about more in these circles. but I believe it works similarly to aromasin , and should be a fine substitute. as to the dose - 10mg/E3D sounds very low. i've never used aromasin, so i hesitate to give you advice that I don't know the accuracy of. you should do some research on it to find out more.

I'd think either aromasin, anastrazole, or letrozole would all work for you. Aromasin has an advantage in that it tends not to destroy your lipid profile. I suspected that given your hormone levels, nolvadex would not help much, as you need something to help shut off the estrogen itself, rather than just blocking receptor sites. I wouldn't expect it to make your problem worse, though - that's very interesting.

did the guy say why?
    is oasis prescribing your 100mg/wk test??

he said the nolva has a rebound effect later on , so its no good abut no my endo has me on test , but hes lost , thinks my estrogen is fine level mean while normal for men is under 50 , so im looking for a new onw now or going to try oasis , , but im going to try the aromasin for 2 weeks and then get blood work to see whats up , just worred about blood pressure since mine was high at the moment , aromasin tends to raise , i dont know why , could you tell me ?

Thread Information