tupac1983 is offline Associate Member

How do you feel when on juice?

i mean do you get any feelings like your spaced out or sickish or maybe shakey and get tired quickly stuff like that?because i am and was wondering is this normal
    this is my cycle

1-4 d-bol 30mg ed
    1-11 500mg test e norma ew/250mg e4d

im 3 days into my cycle and was wondering if any of theese things are normal?

thanks guys your all a great help.

Sauced is offline Banned
    I feel better than average. More energy, better concentration.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    i get bursts of energy throughout the day. sudden impulse to do something . sometimes i get like a body buzz. most of the time feel much better than normal

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    i always feel those bursts of energy and i get jacked when in the weight room. can't stand just sittin round i feel as though i have to do somethin

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    when i am on gear especially test and tren I feel like i can cripple a bulldozer... this is pretty acurate as i am on this cycle right now. I also feel like i am god in the gym! 3 days into a cycle... it is probably the d-bol as your test isnt really even active in your body yet. I know that was how i felt on M1-T but i never used d-bol... I dont believe in orals anymore.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    my guess would be the d-bol. i do believe it can cause lethargy(being tired all the time) if it gets too bad i would lower the dosage or drop it completely. JMO. as soon as the test kicks in you shoould feel alot better.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    when i am on gear especially test and tren I feel like i can cripple a bulldozer... this is pretty acurate as i am on this cycle right now. I also feel like i am god in the gym! 3 days into a cycle... it is probably the d-bol as your test isnt really even active in your body yet. I know that was how i felt on M1-T but i never used d-bol... I dont believe in orals anymore.
    you feel like god lol lol

I am god

smegs is offline Member
    most people feel good on test tupac1983
    make sure your diets in gear
    maybe your comming down with something?
    get your rest!!!
    good luck keep us posted

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input guys couple more q's
    1-can i take some paracetamol while on cycle?
    2-will the lethargy from d-bol get better?
    3-if so how long do you think?

thanks guys.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I get bust of energy but also get weak feelingt at times, I guess its cause my blood pressure goes up but all and all I love being on juice.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i normally feel energetic on a cycle, but the dbol does make me tired.

i feel continuous energy...especially when you are doing anything like walking...working out .....im always amped.....def the d-bol will give you those effects tupac

Quote Originally Posted by tupac1983
    thanks for the input guys couple more q's
    1-can i take some paracetamol while on cycle?
    2-will the lethargy from d-bol get better?
    3-if so how long do you think?

thanks guys.
    It's most likely only going to get worse while your on the d-bol. D-bol packs on muscle/water so fast your body is under constant stress and lethargy. Even when you sleep 8 hours a night, you will still feel dead the next day. My advice to you, suck it up and deal with it. The strength gains you'll make on dbol are incredible, when you drop it and the test gets in you, you'll feel much better. I've noticed that after I drop dbol, as long as I'm on 1 or 2 other compounds, I wont lose any strength/size until I'm totally off gear altogether. The real flipside to the gains from d-bol, is the loss of breath and flexibility I get. Seems like I'll walk 20 feet and be winded.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    dbol causes alot of controversy. some people will tell you it makes them feel good, some will tell you otherwise. if youve done the research on this drug, the military used to give it to troops before they went out ot fight, to enhance some feelings such as aggression. not only aggression, but dbol is known to promote euphoria to some people after leaving the gym or doing heavy training, alot of guys i know, and me ( ya this is a testimony from me) , say they feel like a million bucks after there done working out.

BUT, when i did run it, i did feel somewhat like ass half of the time and it gave me a loss of appetite SOMETIMES, other times i felt fine, i would of dropped the drug if it wasnt for the quick weight/strength gain it gave me. if it starts to affect you in more of a negative way than a positive, and you find yourself struggling with emotion and appetite off it, then i would drop it and wait for the test to kick in. if its just "bothering" you, than suck it up and give it a couple weeks to kick in.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I feel real good on a cycle and more aggresive. I usually have a bit of a short temper, but when I am on the juice, I am real mellow and have a more positive attitude. I hate to come off. I never felt sick or anything, only positive things.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I agree with all the others but I would add with Winstrol I feel "High" a good feeling of uphoria. (wrong spellin)

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I feel most excellent and I want to fuuck all women, well at least the fatties, LOL.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Best Pumps of my life, Tons of Sex, strong as hell and feel unstopable. It's good ****.

I get lethargic most of the time, but I usually attribute it to the anti-es (AIs), because I take a relatively high dose due to my gyno sensitivity.

gastroman is offline New Member
    I have hours of high energy followed by pure laziness...I find it hard to fall asleep, but I am still energenic in the morning. Allways horney as hell 24/7. I love the pump at the gymmmmm...find myself training 7 days a week,,, I never give myself a break, I dont know if its just the juice or the habit...

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gastroman
    I have hours of high energy followed by pure laziness...I find it hard to fall asleep, but I am still energenic in the morning. Allways horney as hell 24/7. I love the pump at the gymmmmm...find myself training 7 days a week,,, I never give myself a break, I dont know if its just the juice or the habit...
    The juice IS the habit
    And it makes me feel great, also. More energy etc.

Thread Information