Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

Debate: Var Timing

This is in the Ed. Forums, but I am about to start a Var only cycle in a couple months. I want to clear this up, and see what most people think.

When should ox be dosed?
    There are two camps.

Camp 1: Take it all in the morning. The rationale is that your blood concentrations will 'fall off' by the time you go to bed, which will limit HPTA impact during this crucial "recentering" time for your body.

Camp 2: Spread it out evenly through the day. This will keep blood concentrations steady. Plus, don't we want that nice anabolic substance in our veins during our growth at night?

**Which method is the best. I plan on taking 60mg ED for 8 weeks.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    the way you put it option 2 sounds better imo.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

JohnnyB

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

I always grow better when one of my oral doses is before bed, you grow when you sleep!

Swellin Guest
    Can you be sure to get it exactly when planned? My days are so dynamic that I never know when I will be able to get to any additional supps. Of course, tabs are not like having to carry a friggin syringe with you everywhere. I just never know where I will be from one day to the next, so I had to go all at once. Given the opportunity, I would have split the dose.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    for me, i take everything in the morning, i dont have time throughout the day,snd this way i dont forget anything

p0werlift is offline Banned
    if your short on time, i would say go with 1. in fact, i wish i could of went with 1, because of my work. i work part time construction and go to college and its hard to stay consistent with the var doses especially when i dont have anything to wash it down with. this was the first time i ran var and i ran it at 70 mg's, i wasnt seeing much at 50/60 except hardness, which was not the reason i ran it for. i got inconsistent with the doseages and i started noticing some sides as soon as the inconsistency came in, and no it wasnt from the test.

on the other hand, if you do have time for it i say go ahead with 2. the var gave me a nice little noticeable kick when i took it about an hour before i went into the gym without the need of stimulants.

thanks,.... anyone else have any ideas or suggestions?

joevette is offline Banned
    The only reason to run it like option 1 would be to bridge inbetween cycles and supposedly still let your HTPA recover. This won't work with var because it has a 9 hour halflife, so it will still be in your system at night when you're looking to get that big spurt of natty test. This is why they use a low dose of d-bol, only a 3-5 hr halflife. 2-3 equal doses is the way to go.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bumpin for more opinions

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    half in the am half in the pm

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    8 hours halflife call for 3 times daily.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    option 2!

My days arent all the same. Im a student so I got different classes at different times on diff days, but I guess I'll go with 3 times daily. Right now I just carry 2 doses of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin in my pocket and take them in class or whenever (I dont need water).

The 3 times daily just means that Im gonna have to cap three times a many pills ughhhh

bump

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no. is bs. u ll surpress ur hpta anyways...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know scientific reasoning, but opt 2 is the best way to go... from what ive learned!!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    From my exp. I took 10mg morning (8:00 am), 10 mg lunch (12:00) and 20 mg 2 hours before I worked out about 4:00 PM So about 4 hours apart 3 x a day. Worked perfect for me.

Way #2. That is the way to do it without a doubt.

Option two without questions. Stablity is key and with the short half life you dont want it out of your system while your sleeping. sleep is the biggest factor in growht IMO. option two is my choice and actually is the way i will be running my var only cycle as well!! good luck to you and make sure to take progress pics. i will be doing that so maybe we should make it a friendly competition to see who gets the most out of this cycle!! HAHAHA jk with ya bro. but seriously good luck with whatever you should decide to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Option two without questions. Stablity is key and with the short half life you dont want it out of your system while your sleeping. sleep is the biggest factor in growht IMO. option two is my choice and actually is the way i will be running my var only cycle as well!! good luck to you and make sure to take progress pics. i will be doing that so maybe we should make it a friendly competition to see who gets the most out of this cycle!! HAHAHA jk with ya bro. but seriously good luck with whatever you should decide to do.
    yeah im about 3 weeks in right now at 75mg ED and loving it,,, more vascular, harder, leaner, and up a few lbs...

joevette is offline Banned
    Are you still bumping this thread, I thought you were almost halfway done with the var? J/K bro, but on a side note it's not good to refer to var as "Ox" (oxandrolone) because that could also be anadrol (Oxymentholone). Just a thought.

Thread Information