Thread: what to take

thebison is offline Associate Member

what to take

im new to steriods most potent stuff i ever took was ephadra and clen 's but im looking to get a little leaner specially in the stomach area i eat pretty healthy and do light cardio but summer is coming and im looking to get my stomach in better shape also my lower chest can anyone reccomend anything that would help me a stack plan or what not willing to try anything thnx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what to take-ar.jpg  
    Last edited by thebison; 02-08-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    this is a very broad question that you ask. I feel ya man I love the food too but that has got to go (or at least lessen). You don't look like a bison, I would say up the cardio, change your diet and read up in the steriod section on fina, anavar , EQ, test prop

p0werlift is offline Banned
    if your JUST looking to get a little leaner, i would just recommend more cardio and cutting some cals, it looks like your lean enough but your abdominals are blurred out. how often do you work your abs?

and just another tip bro, when you post a picture on a steroid message board, try to erase what your face looks like. clen is an illegal substance, and ive never known somebody who's posted a picture of there entire body(including face), and admitted to taking illegal drugs.

well i love to eat lol i eat alot but pretty much for the most part healthy crap i eat like 6-8 times a day including shakes and real meals try to stick to turkey chicken and some sort of carbs im not really sure what i want to take i heard gh was good if i wanted to get my ab's in better condition specially cause ur doign it right into the stomach correct me if im wrong because im a newbie about this stuff.
    Last edited by thebison; 02-08-2005 at 08:15 PM.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    dont mess around with GH, especially if its your first time hitting the needle, and your only looking to get a little leaner. ive studied the stuff for years, and im majoring in micro biology/pscyhology and im still i have yet to learn everything about it.

carbohydrates make a BIG difference in dieting, from a 10 gram cut to a 100/200 gram cut in your diet will most likely do the trick while your dieting, remember, diet plays a major role in this game. you can take any drug you want and if your diet isnt in check, your going to end up doing more harm than good.

alright thnx alot for the extra info. still wouldnt mind packing on some extra size ive been all natrual 20 years old arms are about 18 inchs but i want to get um to like 20 's wouldnt mind being able to push my chest out its pretty flat idk i just need to try some new things i guess ive tried pretty much every otc supplement u can name.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    you are way too new for anything. seriously, dont even think about gh dude.
    i think you should listen to p0werlift, he knows whats up.

What are your stat's. age, height, weight, time training. First cycle, 10 weeks @ 500mg/ew Test E or cyp. 250mg on Mon and 250mg on Thurs. Keep it simple, Eat good and train hard.
    Last edited by tough old man; 02-08-2005 at 10:18 PM.

chamberman is offline New Member
    I would try some winstrol , it will not do alot by itself, and you have to shoot everyday or at least every other day. I would do a 12 week cycle of equipoise and winstrol. Should add nothing but lean hard muscle, and the winstrol should get you a six pack.

my stats are 20 male of course 215 around 6 foot tall been training for about 4 years serious for past year and i go to gym 5 times a week averge about 2 1:30 to 2 hours

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you know how many calories and grams of fat/protein/carbs you eat every day? It's hard to fix a diet without this information.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    I would try some winstrol, it will not do alot by itself, and you have to shoot everyday or at least every other day. I would do a 12 week cycle of equipoise and winstrol. Should add nothing but lean hard muscle, and the winstrol should get you a six pack.
    Ignore this advice.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    I would try some winstrol, it will not do alot by itself, and you have to shoot everyday or at least every other day. I would do a 12 week cycle of equipoise and winstrol. Should add nothing but lean hard muscle, and the winstrol should get you a six pack.
    awful advise bro

my protien count is about 200 grams/fat 80/ and carbs vary depending on dinner and breakfeast usally like 150 or so i drink alot of skim milk.

Froggy is offline Member
    For your first cycle...stay with a test only + ancillarys'...I suppose test E Or C might be best...but If I could go back, it would be P...do some cardio also...good luck...

Thread Information