rebellifter is offline New Member

Controlled Delivery?

Looking for your input as to when a controlled delivery may take place. My pack was sitting a customs for 8 business days and cleared today. Should I be concerned? My other deliveries have cleared in 3-4 days.

thanks bros

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    mail is running slow due to the holidays

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    mail is in fact running slow due to holidays and unexpected snowy conditions across teh country. If your order is only a personal use amount i wouldnt worry bout gettin a cd, a customs letter is probably all yo uwould get. i have gotten three total..just shred em and dont respond. also use another mailing addy...cuz its probably flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    mail is in fact running slow due to holidays and unexpected snowy conditions across teh country. If your order is only a personal use amount i wouldnt worry bout gettin a cd, a customs letter is probably all yo uwould get. i have gotten three total..just shred em and dont respond. also use another mailing addy...cuz its probably flagged.
    I wouldnt shred the letter immediatly since most int. sources will reship with a proof of seizure. So get your source the letter, then shred it.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    LOL....ALOT of people that get CDed are for personal use. A felony is a felony, any way you cut it. Whether its for a bottle or 20 bottles. ITS BOTH FELONIES!

rebellifter is offline New Member
    I still haven't received and don't plan on accepting anything at this point. The only thing I have currently I have prescriptions for so I am not worried.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro I waited 3 weeks for my international order on 3 packages. I usually recieve my shipment in 7-10 business days. I JUST recieved 2 of the packages yesterday and I'm still waiting on one. Don't worry mails just bogged to hell right now.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are the odds that my package will be seized or for that matter involved in a controlled delivery either where they knock on my door or instal a transmitting device. I found out about all of these potential problems after i bought my first international package an now I think I dont want it at all. What do I do, what do I look out for. I have a mailbox at my appt. complex so I think it will be delivered there. If the package is too big for my box they have bigger lock boxes they leave the package in and leave the key to the big box in my small mail box. I shouldnt have to pick it up from the post office. What are the odds of getting popped for a small deliver like 10 deca and 10 primabolan? Will they waste their time?

Will they watch my box?

What if I dont take that package out... and only take my other mail out, in essence "not actually possessing it"?

What are the odds of it being rigged with a sensor?

PLEASE HELP

THANKS

Thread Information