Thread: need some help!

marine1 is offline New Member

need some help!

Okay everyone i last left off telling you about how bad i was hurting, well its not much better. got another problem though. i am going to get rid of the ttokkyo testanon because it is some dirty shit it turned my whole ass red and black for a week . i have ttokkyo deca and ttokkyo dbol left can i take these 2 together and get good results also can i add winstrol or equipose to this. let me know what everyone thinks about this. hell even negative opinions are welcome! thanks guys

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    wow!
    dont run the eq and deca together bro, they attach to the same receptors. run the deca/dbol together, or even eq /dbol. run the dbol for 4 weeks at 30 -40 mg ed and then add the winny around week 7 at 50 mg a day. i'd run the eq at 400-600mg a week.

im sorry to hear about your experience with the testanon bro, that sucks.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-26-2002 at 06:59 PM.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i heard TT cyp was dirty ,but it can be the sterility of your injections,try steriling the vial .....kill some of the BA ,bacteria....

marine1 is offline New Member
    thanks barbells79. so i should run the deca at 400 mgs i have been on the dbol 30mg day for 7 days already i will stay on for 4 weeks then throw in the winny at week 7 for how long?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    how long is your cycle bro? if its ten weeks then throw the winny in at week 6-7. if its shorter, then throw it in earlier, say week 5. the deca or eq at 400mg is plenty bro. that looks pretty decent to me. you have clomid right? and some anti'es just in case? you might also want to run some ala or milk thistle while your on the dbol and winny. just a little liver help is all.

good luck bro...............

peace bb79

Thread Information