Thread: Sinus Infection

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member

Sinus Infection

I went to the doctor today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. I was put on amoxilcillan. I plan on taking a few days off from the gym but not interrupting injections. Should I continue drinking 3 N-large shakes a day?
    I know I want to keep the calories up, but will it effect me differently since I will be inactive for a few days?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I went through a sinus infection recently. Take some days off from the gym as planned, and the next week or so when you lift, reduce volume and dont try to set any records. I would scrap the n large (since it is primarily sugar and protein), cut carbs slightly on your rest days, but still keep cals up with good fats in replace of carbs.

AnabolicAlien Guest

fever??

i'm going through the same thing right now. i have the flu.

if you have the flu do not take in a significant amount of carbs or it may "feed the infection".

i was going to start cutting for a show in march... i just never guessed this was the way i'd be doing it.

just my advice.

aa

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Rest, rest, rest. Using gear lowers your immune system already so rest is so important. By getting back too quick you could be just delaying your recovery time. Still keep the cal's and protein intake up and start off slow and see how you feel.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input....!

Thread Information