rinikulous is offline New Member

Exclamation first cycle, any advice would be appreciated

this is my first time to do a cycle. so i've tried to research it as much as possible, but any advice from first hand experience or just general knowledge of the matter would be extremely appreciated

a good friend of mine has recommended that i do 200mg of deca /week for 10 weeks concurrent with nolva as an anti-estrogen and then followed up by clomid for a post cycle. i am not too sure on the exact amounts and frequency for the nolva and clomid, although i am going to ask him for his advice on those as well. i am not a competing body builder or am i looking for outrageous gains, but i am a dedicated lifter who's trying to get good gains

comments, adjustments, modifications, or warnings anything to help

If you don't want to get a boner for those 10 weeks then yeah thats a great cycle j/k. 200mg of deca wouldn't even be enough to see good results. Be smart and add some test to that, or just do the test alone instead of the deca.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Deca only=bad

200mg deca/week=too low

500mg Test Cyp/week=Good

10 weeks 500mgs of Test Cyp or Eth, with nolvadex on hand. Followed by PCT starting week 13. A simple search will help you find out proper PCT.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rinikulous
    this is my first time to do a cycle. so i've tried to research it as much as possible, BUT...

rinikulous is offline New Member
    whitey - i'm a beginner, everyone's gotta start somewhere. all i ask is for you to share your knowledge, thanks

BIG_RED is offline New Member
    I did Deca only and had good results. And I definetly had no problems getting a booners. My bird worked like a champ. Eat lots of protein and work out hard and you'll be fine.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    you double posted bud

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    whitey - i'm a beginner, everyone's gotta start somewhere. all i ask is for you to share your knowledge, thanks
    Cool, bro. Our knowledge is all over this board, just read. There's a lot you can learn here.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    this is my first time to do a cycle. so i've tried to research it as much as possible, but any advice from first hand experience or just general knowledge of the matter would be extremely appreciated

a good friend of mine has recommended that i do 200mg of deca /week for 10 weeks concurrent with nolva as an anti-estrogen and then followed up by clomid for a post cycle. i am not too sure on the exact amounts and frequency for the nolva and clomid, although i am going to ask him for his advice on those as well. i am not a competing body builder or am i looking for outrageous gains, but i am a dedicated lifter who's trying to get good gains

comments, adjustments, modifications, or warnings anything to help

I did a Deca only cycle once and had good results. I have done a Test only cycle and had good results with it also. If i had to choose which one to go with i would go with a Test. I just liked it better. That is JMO though. Now if your set on having the deca,,,then maybe have the best of both worlds. Do both. But most would not suggest stacking on your very first cycle. Maybe consider Test Enan at 400-500 per week. I did a Test Enan at 500/wk and had good results. But......500/wk dont mean crap when you dont have the training and diet in order. Dont start unless you have that in line. All this is just my .02 bro.

Over and out...........

Thread Information