Thread: First Time

HeMan23 is offline New Member

First Time

this is the first time i have used roids. i have 20ml of test prop & 20ml of test cyp. I dont really have an idea of how much to take each week. should i pyramid? do i need anti estrogens? Would i be able to ask for nolvadex at the doctors(i'm in austalia). plz could i get some advice thanx.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    IMO, you definitely need Nolvadex and Clomid. Dont start unless you have those on hand. NOT on the way....but in your hand. I take Nolva throughout and have Clomid for PCT. I also take Arimidex (L-Dex) e3d throughout my cycle. So in my opinion, yes you need Nolva and Clomid at least. Just my .02.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Questions 1,2,3... -> RESEARCH. Use the Educational threads at the top of the Steroid forum as well as the search button.

Not sure about Australian pharmacy laws... you can get it from www.ar-r.com though.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeMan23
    this is the first time i have used roids. i have 20ml of test prop & 20ml of test cyp. I dont really have an idea of how much to take each week. should i pyramid? do i need anti estrogens? Would i be able to ask for nolvadex at the doctors(i'm in austalia). plz could i get some advice thanx.
    Decide on your cycle length - I'd say 12-14 weeks would be fine. Run a level dose of cyp. I'd use 300mg/wk as a minimum. Use the prop for the first and last 3-4 weeks of cycle. Have nolva onhand during the cycle. Have nolva and clomid ready to go for post cycle therapy (PCT). You can read up on it in the PCT forum.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    For example:
    Week 1-4--Prop 75mg ED
    Week 1-12--Cyp 500mg/wk
    Week 10-14--Prop 75mg ED
    PCT

That's just a rough example of what a cycle might look like.

Thread Information