Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

took some abuse today bros..............

i just finished my cycle about 3 weeks ago, and am glad to say im still holding alot of the gains i made.(went from 175 to 204 at 10%bf). needless to say the gains were pretty obvious. well a couple of fairly skinny little boys at the gym came walkin up and and started in on me about what i was taking and how i was dosing it. i basically just ignored them and i guess it pissed them off, because the tone of the conversation changed greatly..............steroid boy, gear head, and needleman, were just a few of the expletives i heard. im not a violent pesron and my training partner is very laid back as well, so we let it go, but im very tired of the "he is a roidhead" mentality. you bros think this will ever change?
    sorry for the long post, but i had nowhere else to vent.

peace bros
    bb79

bigtraps is offline Member
    this is just my mentality, but bitch slapping comes to mind

bt
    it came to our minds too, but we decided against it as we were having a great workout and didnt want to start any trouble. i know it seems like we just didnt want to start anything, but in this case i decided discretion was the better part of valor, you know? it would have been really messy if we had decided to throw fists, as it wouldnt have lasted very long.
    believe me - we thought about it though.

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    have you ruled out giving them suplex's? i think it would be funny if you broke out some wwf moves on them.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    hahaahahhaa,

Don't sweat it bro... they're just punk kids-we've all been there.

Doesn't mean you can put the fear of god into them though...

Is your work out partner big too? Try just giving them the stare down. A good 10 minutes or so of you glowering at them in the gym should freak them out. Maybe hang out by the gym exit and give'em a bit more glower-power. LOL

Or just take their equipment whet they go for a drink.

But I hear you on the "he is a roidhead" mentality thing- damn, I even get that from some of my friends...
    And we've done a variety of hard amphetimines and halucinogens together... But I clean up my act (even lay off the sauce), and get into the gear, and I I get hassled... what the fakk is with that???

hmmm I seem to have started a rant of my own...

well barbells hope my venting helped yours.

peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I do not realize how skinny little punks can screw with a guy that can break them in two, in five seconds. Just shrug 'em off, and be happy you have way more muscles then they will ever dream of, even with the juice. Better yet, throw some headphones on and you won't even have to hear it. Come to my gym, there's only big boys in there, I bet about half the guys are juicin, but I could care less, more power to them!

P

By the way, great gains! What'd you cycle?

lush
    im all for the standing by the exit thing, that would have been a great idea, if i had only thought of it. it wouldnt have taken much to scare the shit out of em anyways...................

peace bb79

CYCLEON Guest
    its called jelousy.... pure and simple.

I once had a dog named jack that was a beagle who I kept in a cage when I wasnt home. the reason was that he would antagonize my other dog, a 125lb rottweiler who was on a chain leash in the backyard. For some inexplicable reason jack would run up to teh very edge of the reach of the rotty's chain and bark and snap ferociously at my rotty. Well, one day I came home and jack had gotten out of his cage. When I went to look for him, he was right next to my rottys house where he had evidently done the same routine as in time past. Unfortunately for him, however, since I was not there, the rotty easily snapped the chain that restrained him and with one bite and a shake of his head, Jack was nearly torn in half and was long dead by the time i arrived. Moral of the story - people should know when not to piss the big dog off.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Man, that's a scary ass f*ckin dawg!!!LOL

cycleon
    i really like you brother you know? great story- and you're right, if i (or we) had been in a different state of mind..............well who knows?

papa pump- my cycle looked like this:
    weeks 1-10 500mg test enanthate every 5 days
    weeks 1-5 40 mg dbol ed
    weeks 6-10 50 mg winny ed

i ran 50 mg proviron throughout, and kept running 50 mg proviron with my clomid afterwards to help solidify gains.
    pretty simple, yet effective.

peace bb79

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Where I work out, many people take roids....no one admits it...but they obviouly do... No one messes with anyone, we are all into our own thing.. If they are saying shit like that, don't let it bother you. Why should it? You don't have to beat them up, yet...but if they keep degrading you, just walk by them and do the same with : Punk, pussy...You made a concious decision to take AS and there is nothing wrong with that...

speedy
    yes i was very conscious when i made my decision to do a.s, vs. unconscious, j/k.................. but i hear you bro, and i stick by my decision to do so. i just dont understand the whole can you help me- ok then fuck you roidhead thing, if they had gone about it a different way, my training partner would've been happy to help em out. hes just that kind of dude. but they had to start talkin and he dosent do the smart ass people thing so he let it go too.

peace bb79

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the joke......made me laugh...
    They might not have meant it in a bad way but dont let it get to you...

There is this guy in my gym that everyone admires...the guy is huge but is ripped...I know for sure that he takes roids....I came up to him one day and talked to him about it and he denied it and got mad...now we are good friends and he admits it... I think I just went about it the wrong way...I mean I didnt know the guy, and here I am asking him if he looked the way he did because he took roids. People have this mentality that if you take roids, you instantly change.

man speedy you hit it right on bro, they were all nice as hell when they thought we would hook em up, but then things turned nasty (wordswise) when we ignored em. thats what pisses me off the most i think: the fact that they were too stupid to see that we had no interest in helping or even talkin to em, besides interupting one of the best workouts ive had in a while.

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im with Cycle on this one. Those little punks are just jealous. They probably think you just take a "magic pill" and poof your huge. They don't know all the dedication it takes to grow to your potential even while AS.

Originally posted by RON
    Im with Cycle on this one. Those little punks are just jealous. They probably think you just take a "magic pill" and poof your huge. They don't know all the dedication it takes to grow to your potential even while AS.

oh man, you could tell by lookin at em that they had no idea what i, and all of us bros go through to get where we are now, and always lookin to better ourselves in the future. they were just 2 punks lookin for what you called the magic pill, and how to use it. its the i wanna look like that- but i'll take the low road issue, the easiest way possible.

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Also the thing is no mater how much they deserve it, if you kick there ass there just gonna pull the "roid rage " card to everyone at the gym. Its like no mater how good it feels they still win. I think you did the right thing. I'd still fuck with their heads. Scare them so much they wet themselves.

Originally posted by RON
    Also the thing is no mater how much they deserve it, if you kick there ass there just gonna pull the "roid rage" card to everyone at the gym. Its like no mater how good it feels they still win. I think you did the right thing.

good call bro, because thats exactly what my training partner said once we were out of there and in the car. the 1st thing out of his mouth was the roid rage thing, and that he was glad i didnt do anything stupid, and i told him likewise.

peace bb79

bigtraps is offline Member
    Well after those sinny punks are gone, you will still be there..Busting your balls.. don't forget that..

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe they're gay and were hoping that you would rub your sweaty body all over them while you were kicking the shit out of them. Ever think of that?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

cyc you moral of the story sound fucked up

your poor little beagle dies and the moral of the story is not to fuck w/ the rottweiler??the moral of the story should be , if you shirk off the death of an innocent animal to being weaker than the other then you shouldn't own animals for being so nonchalant and inhumane.just my opinion but i found that little "moral" of yours to be horrible.

nathan
    once again, your rep precedes you bro........................

thanks guys for all the support, i have to say it again, this is a great board and i think ive finally found a true home here, and thats a great feeling. anyone else wants to vent or add anything, feel free.

peace bb79

Bar bells, cycleon hit right on the nose they're just jealous. Maybe they should of approached in a different manner? But dude dont hit em .. you'll get labled. Here's what I do to jack offs in the gym and they still dont realize it. If they're working with a straight bar wait till they go get water then load the bar with extra weight then walk away. Or if they use dumb bells exchange them with heavier ones. I laugh my ass off when they trey to work out and have no idea why it's too heavy.

Fast R

Originally posted by Fast Results
    Here's what I do to jack offs in the gym and they still dont realize it. If they're working with a straight bar wait till they go get water then load the bar with extra weight then walk away. Or if they use dumb bells exchange them with heavier ones. I laugh my ass off when they trey to work out and have no idea why it's too heavy.

Fast R

damn, bro thats cold hearted..............but funny as hell!!!!!!!!!

lmfao!

peace bb79

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    Fast results is right dont stup to their level ive been there and done that if you hit them the club manager will press charges and shit like mine did just ignore them and tell them your all natural that always pisses people off cause they cant stand to hear you say that it makes them feel even smaller
    I feel your pain bro
    im sure that guy would rather stick a dick in his ass than a needle anyways!!

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Same things been happening to me but in a little more subtle way. The change has come quick for me likewise and I have been a member at the same gym for 3 years in this town. So it pretty obvious if your looking at me whats going on...These shoulders just aunt natural, if you know what I mean. But my point is, it not all juice either, theres a hell-of-a-lot of work behind all I've gained. I've paid my dues and I fear to say that 99% of the ppl in this country couldn't or wouldn't be able to keep up with us either in our workouts or in our drive........Be proud, they are jealous and thats their problem. Think about it, you're what they wish they were, feel pity, and move on...

Peace

Popeye is offline New Member
    Dont let them get under your skin. The only
    reason you get offended is because you do
    use. Think about it if you didnt use and some
    A-hole accused you of using roids you would
    have to laugh and think to yourself damn I
    must be in great shape. So next time laugh
    and thank them then watch them walk away
    dumbfounded.

Popeye

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    since when do we apoligze for having a desire to push our bodies as far as they will go? chances are bro, even if you didn't juice you'd still be bigger and stronger than them. anyone who thinks someone can just sit on thier ass, juice and still get large is a fucking retard. you busted your ass in the gym, so don't feel bad. you should take it as the ultimate compliment. you ate right, worked hard, and you got results. i don't wanna hear about another guy on this board apolgizing for his hard work. take some pride in your hard work. when you see him, throw those shoulders back and stick that chest out. don't worry, sooner or later his girl will be feeling on your muscles and when that day comes, i think you need to go jab his girl.

CYCLEON Guest
    your poor little beagle dies and the moral of the story is not to fuck w/ the rottweiler??the moral of the story should be , if you shirk off the death of an innocent animal to being weaker than the other then you shouldn't own animals for being so nonchalant and inhumane.just my opinion but i found that little "moral" of yours to be horrible.
    partyboynyc - that was my dog and my moral. Jack was my favorite dog. Thats why I kept him locked up so he couldnt do stupid s**t. Unfortunately, he didnt listen - and when you dont listen to wise words but just have to have ur own way, whether u are a man or a dog, u better be willing to pay the price.

Cycleon...KWL didn't made that quote Bro...I dont get into slapping ppl around with post ......I try to be constructive or ask questions...

Peace

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    its called jelousy.... pure and simple.
    Cycleon is right and that one. And whatever the case maybe you gotta remember that it comes with the territory.

CYCLEON Guest
    - KWL - fixed, my appologies

No Problem, but since we're on the dog subject. My wife and I bought a very small pure black puppy named Daisy. There "was" a mid sized terrier that lived across the street that would terrorize Daisy relentlessly. Problem was thou, Daisy was a Great Dane puppy. That little fucking dog across the street came out running at my wife while she and Daisy were doing there evening jogging together about a year after Daisy was born...get the picture...protecting my wife, Daisy (120lbs now)put her whole mouth around that little fucking, noisely, loud mouth mutt and accidently punctured both it lungs and killed it right there in the road. NOW the moral of this story could be....Dont fuck with things that are bigger than you or things that might get bigger than you, kinda goes back to the first post on this thread..or it could mean....Keep you dogs away from mine or it your fault the damn mutt gets killed.

How was that?

Peace

CYCLEON Guest
    How was that?
    truly profound

$uperman is offline Member
    Man..... they're haten on you. If ther were not jealous they wouldnt talk shit about you being a roidhead and stuff like that. I think you should fuel off of this. If people are you jealous of you .... you gotta be doing something right. Maybe during their workout you should wald over and do a burn out on what they're maxing on. See if they talk shit then. If all else fails show them who their daddy is....

DeWil is offline Junior Member

Hmm

People seem to belive that just because u use roids u dont work hard for your gains. They seem to believe that all is because of the amps and pills. THAT makes me tired.

I dont think peoples attitudes will change until the media does. They blow everything out of proportion.
    U think they ever will admit that not everyone gets acne, roidrages and hair-loss? Im not sure!

Ignore them and keep gaining man! I know i will!

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nathan your posts.......er .........hm.......... scare me bro!!

Ignore the little punked up skinny slack jawed faggots.

Or grab one by the throat placing your thumb and index finger around their windpipe whilst placing your little finger an inch below their Adams apple.Slowly squeeze the windpipe and sink the little finger into the neck.They will very rapidily turn blue.When they reach this stage of "blueness" ask him to call you a juicer.He,ll get the message pretty quick if not he,ll pas out.Both results are quite pleasing I find.

Next question!!

Billy

hmmm .. BillyBoy seems to have a very effective way of making a point. Billyboy are you sure your not on a cycle yet?

Fast R

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope Fast R just really happy can,t wait until I do

Billy

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Fast Results
    Here's what I do to jack offs in the gym and they still dont realize it. If they're working with a straight bar wait till they go get water then load the bar with extra weight then walk away. Or if they use dumb bells exchange them with heavier ones. I laugh my ass off when they trey to work out and have no idea why it's too heavy.

Fast R

NOT COOL - definitely not proper gym etiquette

Cycleon...........

you're a sick fuck........

I like you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information