Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Who's ran more than a gram of EQ or Deca?

The reason I'm asking is I'm going for an all out bulker before summer hits (screw being a winny chugging ab monkey!!) and I can't tolerate more than 1 gram of Test without my hair taking a vacation and before I found this out I always wanted to run higher doses of Test like 2g's+ but it seems I never will.

So to compinsate for this I want to run another compound at a generous dose, namely Deca or EQ or maybe both lol.

Mainly I want to know how EQ and Deca compare hairloss wise with Test when using either at a gram or more. Will either make me start shedding just as bad at this dose?

What were your results like? EQ hunger get pretty bad? I'm already starting to stock up on MEAT and plan on shooting for a 30+ lb gain, obviously not entirely LBM. thanks for your help bros!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    The reason I'm asking is I'm going for an all out bulker before summer hits (screw being a winny chugging ab monkey!!) and I can't tolerate more than 1 gram of Test without my hair taking a vacation and before I found this out I always wanted to run higher doses of Test like 2g's+ but it seems I never will.

So to compinsate for this I want to run another compound at a generous dose, namely Deca or EQ or maybe both lol.

Mainly I want to know how EQ and Deca compare hairloss wise with Test when using either at a gram or more. Will either make me start shedding just as bad at this dose?

What were your results like? EQ hunger get pretty bad? I'm already starting to stock up on MEAT and plan on shooting for a 30+ lb gain, obviously not entirely LBM. thanks for your help bros!

i ran 1 g od enth ew and 800 mgs of eq, didnt hurt the hair that much, eq hunger is for real, i put on a little over 20 pounds, kept about 15, and i havent been training hard for a couple months, l dex and nolva kept the bloat down

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you run deca at 800 or more you'll most likely have no hair left within a short amount of time.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

I went bald at about 20 Y.O
    so i didnt care about those sides but now i have other problems like bitch tits good luck and thanks for your help with my question earlier

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    you run deca at 800 or more you'll most likely have no hair left within a short amount of time.
    Really? Why is that? Tren at 700mg /week didn't make a dent in my hair at all - aren't they similar compounds structure wise?

TheOneTheOnly is offline New Member
    I once knew a guy who, aginst my adice ran somewhere around 1000mgs of EQ a week, he said his hunger pains were insane and he told me he was eating 4500-5000 calories a day, but I think he was full of B.S. But with the Test E, he got pretty huge.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Don't mess with deca ...
    Unless you hate thinking about sex

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I have ran eq at 1000mgs per week and had no problems with the hair. After that cycle I realized there is no reason to fun it above 800mgs .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Really? Why is that? Tren at 700mg /week didn't make a dent in my hair at all - aren't they similar compounds structure wise?
    They're not really that similar. And tren isn't known for making ppl lose hair. Deca is probably the worst steriod as far as hair loss goes but it does vary alot amoung different ppl.
    I'd say deca is the worst followed by winny, test, eq.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    They're not really that similar. And tren isn't known for making ppl lose hair. Deca is probably the worst steriod as far as hair loss goes but it does vary alot amoung different ppl.
    I'd say deca is the worst followed by winny, test, eq.
    I thought Deca was very mild in that matter because it's hardly androgenic like the other compounds. Isn't it the convertion to DHT that cause hairloss (I mean the DHT itself)? How come Deca is hard on the hairline?

I ran 2g of deca and 2g of test in the same cycle. Keep letrozole on hand if you are approaching those doses...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I ran 2g of deca and 2g of test in the same cycle. Keep letrozole on hand if you are approaching those doses...
    ive never heard anyone running that much deca ! how was ur sex drive?

I'd love 2g's of Test but I can't my hair would get angry with me - the nandrolone i'm using is NPP so I guess I can start at 700mg and move up until my hair starts shedding
    But EQ shouldn't be bad on the hair?
    Thanks for the input guys, any more experiances out there?

Tor
    Tor is offline New Member

c5529 is offline Member
    1-Cent, I've taken 1 gram of deca with 1.5 grams of Test...I did NOT have hair loss occur, but I'm not prone to MPD; however, I had gyno problems like you wouldn't believe....You'll get awesome results with that high of a dose, but make sure you've got our ancillaries lined up....I can't take EQ (it increasaes depression issues for me) so can't comment on it....

I wonder if I'd have libido issue with 1g Test and 1-1.5g's Deca , anyone tried it?

c5529 is offline Member
    OOOOOHHHHHHH man, I know that I would DEFINITELY have problems.....but we're all different..........I would not recommend it.......

1000mg of test is still about 20x your natural test production, its not like the deca eats it or something lol. why should it kill your libido

c5529 is offline Member
    yeah, I know what you're saying and I don't have an answer, maybe someone else does...I just know that deca really hits my libido no matter how much test I'm taking, but again it may just be me.....sorry I can't help more....

BUMP

im currently taking over a gram of test and i di some deca for the 1st 12 weeks of my cycle and i felt a hit on my libido, the deca was only at 400mg/week! so i personalluy would never run deca at a gram, i dont think im gon use it again actually.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am going to run 1gram of test. But people must be different as I ran 500mg test- 400mg deca - 400mg eq for 12weeks(ran test few more weeks and added some fina) anyway my point is sex drive was unbelievable after week 4 and mid pct... So libido issues only on recovery for me.
    Test only next cycle, except for d-bol 6 weeks and some t3 mid cycle and ending with anavar and maybe 600-800 primo half way through... well, almost a test only cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am going to run 1gram of test. But people must be different as I ran 500mg test- 400mg deca - 400mg eq for 12weeks(ran test few more weeks and added some fina) anyway my point is sex drive was unbelievable after week 4 and mid pct... So libido issues only on recovery for me.
    Test only next cycle, except for d-bol 6 weeks and some t3 mid cycle and ending with anavar and maybe 600-800 primo half way through... well, almost a test only cycle.
    LOL...that doesnt sound like a test only cycle!

im on a test only cycle right now other than the eq,gh,slin and deca.

just busting ur balls bro.

BUZZSAW is offline New Member
    Yes I have run morte than 1000 mg deca a week. My last cycle was

1050 mg deca a week for 8 weeks
    1050 test cyp a week for 8 weeks
    1400 test pro a week for 8 weeks
    5 mg of Proscar a day
    10 mg Novadex a day
    HCG the 4th week and HCG after the cycle

Side effects none , no agression either

Result was a 33 ponnd gain of muscle.

My present cycle is 12 weeks at
    600 mg deca a weewk
    600 test cyp a week
    700 test pro a day
    5 mg Proscar a day
    10 mg Novadex a day

I am in my 4 th week of my ( 12 week ) next cycle and I have gained 6 pounds to date. From what I understand the injectables take 3 weeks to start to act. They also tell me that deca is a slower worker than test and kicks in in the 4th ot 5th week.

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    what is test pro?

Quote Originally Posted by BUZZSAW
    Yes I have run morte than 1000 mg deca a week. My last cycle was

1050 mg deca a week for 8 weeks
    1050 test cyp a week for 8 weeks
    1400 test pro a week for 8 weeks
    5 mg of Proscar a day
    10 mg Novadex a day
    HCG the 4th week and HCG after the cycle

Side effects none , no agression either

Result was a 33 ponnd gain of muscle.

My present cycle is 12 weeks at
    600 mg deca a weewk
    600 test cyp a week
    700 test pro a day
    5 mg Proscar a day
    10 mg Novadex a day

I am in my 4 th week of my ( 12 week ) next cycle and I have gained 6 pounds to date. From what I understand the injectables take 3 weeks to start to act. They also tell me that deca is a slower worker than test and kicks in in the 4th ot 5th week.

2.5 grams of test, nice, do you think your libido could have handled that much deca with much less test?

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion a good cycle would be a gram of test, 600-1000mg EQ and 600-1000mg Deca . Thats a heavy anabolics cycle.

If you feel you are ready, and can afford it maybe you should look at keeping your doses moderate and go the HGH / slin route, as you'll probably start seeing more sides when you start running anabolics at like 2.5g+ a week...

I've not heard of deca being a problem on the hair line, only when used in conjunction with finasteride...

Take saw palmetto and topical spiro aswell, this may save your hair.

Hope this helps.

Whats a good choice to prevent hair loss due to deca ? I didnt know finastride made it worse

I though deca was easier on the hair than primo, but I could have this reversed. Also, I have read that primo is a dihydroboldonone dirivitve, so I wander if an eq and primo stack would complement your test, and use some dbol in there in the beginning and you have a complete aray of related, though not the same, compounds.

Ok I'm getting closer, heres a couple cycle ideas;

1-32: Testosterone 750mg /week
    1-30: Nandrolone 1000mg /week
    1-30: Bolderone 1000mg /week

------------------------------------------

1-32: Testosterone 750mg /week
    1-30: Nandrolone 600mg /week
    1-30: Bolderone 1500mg-2000mg /week

For both of them I'm deciding between Anadrol @ 100mg /day, or Dbol at 40mg /day (4 weeks on, 4 weeks off) Last time I ran dbol at 60mg and my hair didn't like that, 40mg seems to be my optimal dose for sides vs gains.
    I'm sort of leaning towards Dbol because of how horny it makes me lol If it'll help boost my libido when my Test is being ran lower then it probably a good idea no? Does Anadrol have the same effect in that regard?

Cycle #1 was my original idea, but if 1g of nandrolone is too much for 750mg of Test to keep 1-Cent's willy in check I'd lower it to 600mg and instead I've heard great things about running EQ at 1.5-2 grams and I'd like to try it.

EQ isn't too hard on the hair at that dose is it?

Also throwing Slin in there at some point for an added bulking boost. I know some people will think its too much gear but the plan is to go from big to monster status with this one and then simply maintain and do little touch ups with much smaller cycles. Maybe I'm rushing nature but I'm going to have fun doing it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything over 500mg of EQ is a waste......

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Anything over 500mg of EQ is a waste......
    Why is that? Not saying you're wrong but that doesn't make sense to me...

how about #2 with only 1.2 grams of eq and if you are going 4 weeks on and 4 off with an oral rotate the drol and dbol , you have plenty of time and you just might be on to something then. If you are going to run slin why not add hgh and t3. Slin and t3 could be ran with the oral portions and hgh throughout 4iu 5 on 2 off. If you are going for it go big time.

From all the research I have done, most guys will tell you that they really didn't see a difference when running over 500mg's. There was also a survey done asking the same question and again, most people thought it was a waste. I've gone over 500mg's and never was impressed.

with blood count issues, and actual benifits I have also heard 600mg maybe 800mg is max dose. Also if you get 400mg/ml it is only 3cc to obtain 1.2 gram. Personally I will not go over 600mg as I start getting hyper tensive, a bit paranoid. Nothing like the anger and short fuse with fina though.

I wish I could afford HGH or I would bro lol just don't have a couple grand to drop right now unfortunetly.
    Does an ecto really need T3 for anything? Even with all this bulking gear I'd be surprised if I pass 10% bf, I'm sitting at about 6% right now and I don't cut.
    Anything behind the 1.2g's of EQ? Or just a # you picked? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    From all the research I have done, most guys will tell you that they really didn't see a difference when running over 500mg's. There was also a survey done asking the same question and again, most people thought it was a waste. I've gone over 500mg's and never was impressed.
    Hm interesting, maybe #1 would be a better choice then? Think my libido would hold up?

I wish I could afford HGH or I would bro lol just don't have a couple grand to drop right now unfortunetly.
    Does an ecto really need T3 for anything? Even with all this bulking gear I'd be surprised if I pass 10% bf, I'm sitting at about 6% right now and I don't cut.
    Anything behind the 1.2g's of EQ? Or just a # you picked? hehe
    t3 if used in a low dose would help with clean bulking, especially with slin. and if you read the post above I explained about the eq(we posted exact same time) also if you are set on this it is double the largest dose I have taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    with blood count issues, and actual benifits I have also heard 600mg maybe 800mg is max dose. Also if you get 400mg/ml it is only 3cc to obtain 1.2 gram. Personally I will not go over 600mg as I start getting hyper tensive, a bit paranoid. Nothing like the anger and short fuse with fina though.

Very good point...

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I once knew a guy who, aginst my adice ran somewhere around 1000mgs of EQ a week, he said his hunger pains were insane and he told me he was eating 4500-5000 calories a day, but I think he was full of B.S. But with the Test E, he got pretty huge.
    [I]Quote

4500-5000 calories a day is not alot. I eat that as my standard diet. I have gained 6 lbs in two days recently. My weight went from 186 to 200 lbs in 3 weeks, I eat clean food but a lot of it. Here is an example 7:00 am - Oatmeal (1 bowl) 2 bananas, yogurt., 9:00 am- 1090 calorie Protein shake and a Protein Bar, 11:00 am - 12 oz Chicken, Green Beans, Rice&Beans, Apple sauce and two slices of wheat bread, 1:00 P.M. Protein Bar, 3:00 P.M. Standard ISO Protein Shake 300 calories, 6:00 P.M. Fish,Chicken or Beef, 1 lb, Steamed Veg., Brown Rice, ISO Protein Shake, Banana. I gained 14 lbs in 3 weeks off cycle. I think this is rare though ,My friend I work out with can't gain 5 lbs in 3 weeks eating 5,000 - 7,000 calories a day???? We'll have to see what gear does to him the first time. BTW I wouldn't do 1 gram much less 2 grams of anything you need to do alot of research. And just about everything will make you lose your hair if your predisposed to it. Your changing your hormone levels by 1000 with that much ****. JMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information