Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564

    China ? Very Important

    im placing an order soon with a ug in china i have never ordered from china does anyone here have success with ordering from china
    i have heard thailand is pretty bad
    hows china

  2. #2
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    The international game is getting more risky everyday. Use a PO box or a different address just in case they intercept it and do more than send you that lovely seizure notice.

  3. #3
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    The international game is getting more risky everyday. Use a PO box or a different address just in case they intercept it and do more than send you that lovely seizure notice.
    ok but i want to get my gear not lose it to customs
    is anyone here successful with ordering from china

  4. #4
    mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,482
    I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that you're talking about the IP guy. I've ordered from him and a different source from China and never had a problem. Seems like there is a thread on how to order w/o getting caught.

  5. #5
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that you're talking about the IP guy. I've ordered from him and a different source from China and never had a problem. Seems like there is a thread on how to order w/o getting caught.
    seems to me that you should not post the ug name here
    and what thread are you talking about where is it

  6. #6
    mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,482

  7. #7
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    i order plenty from china, never had any problems the people i deal with are very good they send the gear as glasswear/household decoration its never been stop, i also they send them in smaller packages every few days with tracking numbers so you know were it is..
    excellent service and very good quality

    good luck

  8. #8
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    to answer your question..

    yes china can be good..

    and now you have 4 different bro's who post that they get stuff from china..

    good job..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  9. #9
    nate3422 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    598
    my budd used to get **** from china all the time and he never had any problems

  10. #10
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    you guys are the best
    i did a search on ip china and got mixed reviews
    some say it sucks some say its okay some say its good some got an infection

  11. #11
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    this thread says nothing about how to order w/o getting caught so what are you talking about brohamandcheese

  12. #12
    48ngoin's Avatar
    48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    South
    Posts
    239
    I've had good luck....I think it's just about luck sometimes.

  13. #13
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,181
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    to answer your question..

    yes china can be good..

    and now you have 4 different bro's who post that they get stuff from china..

    good job..

  14. #14
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    and this means what

  15. #15
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    All of my powders came from China, not the very best, but better than a lot of other countries. Really cheap too. Good luck with your success.

  16. #16
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    All of my powders came from China, not the very best, but better than a lot of other countries. Really cheap too. Good luck with your success.
    THANKS BRO

  17. #17
    St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    College town, U.S.A.
    Posts
    30
    I've heard China and Thailand are the two worst placed you could possibly order from. But if everyone sais the 'Chinaman' is good at getting it to you, I'm sure it's fine.
    I've also heard mixed reviews about IP stuff. From what I gather, if you get it straight from him its usually decent stuff, if you get it from one of his re-mailers or a middle man it might be underdosed or cut. Kinda like getting your coke from Columbia instead of Chicago. Heard his 50mg. d-bols and 50mg. winnys are really good.

  18. #18
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    I've heard China and Thailand are the two worst placed you could possibly order from. But if everyone sais the 'Chinaman' is good at getting it to you, I'm sure it's fine.
    I've also heard mixed reviews about IP stuff. From what I gather, if you get it straight from him its usually decent stuff, if you get it from one of his re-mailers or a middle man it might be underdosed or cut. Kinda like getting your coke from Columbia instead of Chicago. Heard his 50mg. d-bols and 50mg. winnys are really good.
    thanx bro im not using a remailer. i will only get it direct from them
    btw colombian coke is awesome

  19. #19
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Obviously American grade powders are by far the best out there, but who wants to spend the money. Plus for me there a lot harder to get. I just found out from and old man at my gym that he takes testestrone 300mg every two weeks. The funny thing is his doctor is also my doctor, can't wait to talk to him about the sauce

  20. #20
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    i also heard china gear makes your eyes slanted

  21. #21
    p0werlift is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    i also heard china gear makes your eyes slanted
    dont say sh!t like that, maybe if someone is of chinese nationality on here, he wouldnt be too happy reading posts like that. nah im not chinese but ive been through alot of discrimination.

  22. #22
    juiceinthehood's Avatar
    juiceinthehood is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by p0werlift
    dont say sh!t like that, maybe if someone is of chinese nationality on here, he wouldnt be too happy reading posts like that. nah im not chinese but ive been through alot of discrimination.
    i think its okay being that its all in good fun

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •