Thread: 400mg or 500mg

biff is offline Associate Member

400mg or 500mg

I was just curious how much of a difference is it to take 400mg instead of 500mg. I was really hoping to find some test e. 250 but all i can find is test. cyp 200. I'll be getting 2 10 ml bottles and i'll be takin 2 cc's a week for 10 wks. I'd like to buy another bottle so i could do 2 and a half cc's a week to get 500 mgs a week but im payin way more than i should for this stuff so i don't have the funds. I'm still debating whether to pay the prices the guys asking for.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I wouldn't count on getting 20 shots out of those 2 bottles... some oil gets left in the needle every time you inject so you can figure on probably 9 shots each bottle if they're not underfilled.

Yeah i also thought about that to. I wanted a third bottle just to be sure i had enough but like i said the prices im getting this stuff for are breaking me. I have pct nolva, and letro from another cycle that never got under way due to source problems.So all im worried about is the actual gear.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get one more bottle to account for whats left in the needle, also the difference between 400mg and 500mg shouldnt be noticible.

Swellin Guest
    If you are only running test, it should not make a difference. I ran some underdosed test that I thought was 500mg, but instead I was around 400mg. I was running 300mg of deca , and that is where it made a difference. Another 100mg of test and the deca problems went away.

But if you are just running test, it shouldn't make much difference at all. If you get another vial, you will be glad you did.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The only thing is, is that 400-500 is a fairly moderate/low dose, so the difference of 100mg is going to have more of an impact than say the difference between 1900mg of test and 2000mg of test. Either way, it wont make that huge of a difference.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The only thing is, is that 400-500 is a fairly moderate/low dose, so the difference of 100mg is going to have more of an impact than say the difference between 1900mg of test and 2000mg of test. Either way, it wont make that huge of a difference.
    Exactly right...but with a close dose of deca (assuming we are in the dose dose range here)....that extra 100 can make the willy work.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Swellin, regarding what you said about the test dosage being too low to help your libido while on Deca , i have a question about your opinion on this. Recently Chris(dude-man) made a thread asking how people feel about dosing their test lower than the other hormones in the cycle. When Deca is introduced into the body as an exogenous hormone, the bodies production of testosterone is stopped. If you then inject a testosterone, you're replacing the bodies natural production of the hormone. With that, deca shouldn't have an actual impact on any exogenous testosterone, as it only screws with your natural endocrine system. So any test as high or higher than your bodies natural testosterone production, should in fact increase your libido. If not surpression of the HPTA, then by what mechanism does Deca impact your libido?
    Just a thought.

Swellin Guest
    I follow that line of thought, as it makes sense. All I can speak on is my personal situation.

I was running some test and some deca (nothing else in my life was different). Around 5 weeks into things, my libido took a nose dive. Performance suffered greatly. Outside of that, everything else was going great. Two weeks later, I decided to up the test by 100mg. Within ten days, things started to turn around.

The obvious question would be what outside factor (since there is no way to elimintae the variables) was contributing to the problem. As I have said, there was absolutley nothing else different. This was the only time in my life I had ever experienced anything like that...since then, the only thing to do that was too much letro.

Back to the idea that Chris brought up.

I don't have anything on tap to respond other than some specualtion that is based on very little factual information. I am looking for some answers though, as this is a pretty interesting query!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've been searching for an answer to it, but I can't find anything on the subject really. It's all really just speculation at this point, but it makes sense to me. It just seems logical.

Swellin Guest
    I'll give you what I have...however flawed it may be.
    Here is a fairly relevant article....

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...l-function.htm

From what I have been reading, I gather the following:

Deca suppresses endogenous testosterone , which is much more androgenic than the deca. It is the androgenic property of test that benfits the libido. It actually stimulates gonadotropin production, which in turn affects libido.

All that is well and good, but too much of a good thing is actually a bad thing. DHT derivatives tend to decrease libido as is evident in the sides effects of Propecia. So how can more test make it better?

Deca interepheres with the hpta in a greater capacity than does test. The hpta plays a very large role in libido.

So, simply replacing your endo test with exo test while deca has your hpta crashed...should do very little in the way of kickstarting your libido.

The question this begs is, how then would a further increase is exo test circumvent the negative feedback of the hpta. That is where I stand with this off the wall answer. I'm really tired and this probably won't make any sense in the morning.

Like I said, I'm just throwing out ideas.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Very interesting.

I appreciate your opinions. I may have to put off my cycle for a while to get the money but i know ill be happier with my cycles out come. Thanx for the help.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're better off, you've waited this long, wait till you can afford to do it right.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    I appreciate your opinions. I may have to put off my cycle for a while to get the money but i know ill be happier with my cycles out come. Thanx for the help.
    Words of wisdom my man! You really need to be able to buy tons of food, and if a bottle or two of test throws you of, it is better to wait a bit.

We've all been there, so this is common bro...you just made the right decision.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I'll give you what I have...however flawed it may be.
    Here is a fairly relevant article....

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...l-function.htm

From what I have been reading, I gather the following:

Deca suppresses endogenous testosterone , which is much more androgenic than the deca. It is the androgenic property of test that benfits the libido. It actually stimulates gonadotropin production, which in turn affects libido.

All that is well and good, but too much of a good thing is actually a bad thing. DHT derivatives tend to decrease libido as is evident in the sides effects of Propecia. So how can more test make it better?

Deca interepheres with the hpta in a greater capacity than does test. The hpta plays a very large role in libido.

So, simply replacing your endo test with exo test while deca has your hpta crashed...should do very little in the way of kickstarting your libido.

The question this begs is, how then would a further increase is exo test circumvent the negative feedback of the hpta. That is where I stand with this off the wall answer. I'm really tired and this probably won't make any sense in the morning.

Like I said, I'm just throwing out ideas.
    This is something I've been pondering for the last few days. What if you add some HCG into the mix? That would be forcing you to make your own endo test, so would that save the libido even if the total ammount of test is below the ammount of deca?

Thread Information