TUnit is offline Associate Member

prostate question??

Ok, the last few months I have had difficult urinating. Like i will just sit there and have to go so ****ing bad and I sometimes just never can. I've been pretty imbarressed about it but I finally just got feed up with it and made a doc's appointment. I have done 2 cycles and I am almost positive that this is the reason why I am having these problems. I was just curious if anyone else has had the same thing wrong with them and knows what the doc will do or put me on. Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

bowie is offline Member
    yep, yer prostate is enlarged. Doc will put you on PROSCAR.Gonna cost you $50 month for atleast a year maybe longer.Sometimes Doc's don't know as much as the think they do,so also ask for a scrip for FLOMAX,this will give you the temperary relief you will need as the PROSCAR will take months to shrink that protate back to normal.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    hey t, you know who it is, good idea posting, i hope more people reply to it though. good luck at the doc. peace!

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    maybe your just shy! LOL

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    If you want to go the natural route go with Beta sitosterol it shrinks enlarged prostate tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    If you want to go the natural route go with Beta sitosterol it shrinks enlarged prostate tissue.
    Can you get that at a local drug store or would you have to get that precribed by a doctor?

local health food store better prices online though

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    yep, yer prostate is enlarged. Doc will put you on PROSCAR.Gonna cost you $50 month for atleast a year maybe longer.Sometimes Doc's don't know as much as the think they do,so also ask for a scrip for FLOMAX,this will give you the temperary relief you will need as the PROSCAR will take months to shrink that protate back to normal.
    I just got my precription in from the doctor. I asked him about PROSCAR and he said that was an older drug so he precribed me LEVAQUIN. Has anyone heard of this before? Im guessing its similiar since he precribed it to me. I also got some FLOMAX and Im thinking of picking up what Bryan said. Im pretty sure after this is all done, juice will prolly not be going into my system.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    I just got my precription in from the doctor. I asked him about PROSCAR and he said that was an older drug so he precribed me LEVAQUIN. Has anyone heard of this before? Im guessing its similiar since he precribed it to me. I also got some FLOMAX and Im thinking of picking up what Bryan said. Im pretty sure after this is all done, juice will prolly not be going into my system.
    Is the active ingredient in this levaquin finasteride? Don't bother with the natural remides. I'm an older fella with the same prostate thing gonna on. I got it under control now.Trust me you want finasteride. You don't have to give up on all aas. Stay away from the ones that cause fast water retention. ie: d-bol, a-bombs test suspension.People say trenbolone is hard on the prostate ,but it causes me no problem.

No way your wrong about the natural remedies bro they have been backed by science try it and you will see for yourself.

Take 600mg before bed it (and 600 in morning if you wish)will help with urine flow pain/discomfort EVERYONE(over 15 people) ive ever talked to that has tried it says it has worked for them it doesnt cure it but it does shrink enlarged prostate tissue. Its cheap as well can be found for around 10 bucks on the net but the reduction in DHT is what ultimatley will help the most beta sitosterol just temporarily shrinks the tissue so if you want immediate relief pick some up

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    No way your wrong about the natural remedies bro they have been backed by science try it and you will see for yourself.

Take 600mg before bed it (and 600 in morning if you wish)will help with urine flow pain/discomfort EVERYONE(over 15 people) ive ever talked to that has tried it says it has worked for them it doesnt cure it but it does shrink enlarged prostate tissue. Its cheap as well can be found for around 10 bucks on the net but the reduction in DHT is what ultimatley will help the most beta sitosterol just temporarily shrinks the tissue so if you want immediate relief pick some up
    Are you talking with personal experience,or is this just what youv'e heard. I speak from personal experience. Do you have any idea how much you suffer when your prostate is enlarged? I do. Amagin the feeling you have when you have to pee real bad. You try to pee,nothing happens. You have to live with the pain 24 hours/day. It gets so bad you feel like tearing your balls off with your own hands. I did try different natural products and suffered for a month longer than I needed to. Flomax is the product that gave me the long sought after relief. Finasteride went to work after about 3 months. My prostate is back to normal,but I live on 5-10mg/day of finasteride. Maybe some natural products might work,but when your pain you don't have the luxury of time. I gave advice on what I know works for sure. Peace out.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Bro, i've had the same problem before. For quick relief, jump on 5 to 10mg ED of finasteride. After the swelling goes down, drop your dose to 1 to 2mg ED. Some natural remedies do work, but they take much longer to kick in.

Good luck.

beta sitosterol is the 100% active extract of saw palmetto you need like 4-5 grams of that to get anywhere close to the same effect.

I do have an enlarged prostate heredity and a few misguided cycles to make it much worse.I have experienced the pain.

Beta sitosterol worked for me in within 3 days and now is a staple part of my ed regimine.But ultimatley finasteride is what will work the best but it is pricey compared to B.S.

Either route he goes will work The natty way is just a little cheaper.

does finasteride have to be precribed by a doc or can I just order it somewhere? thanks bros

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Levaquin is an antibiotic...I take 320mg/Ed of saw palmetto as a preventive measure, up to3g/ED when needed....but if I have problems in the future I'd also try Finasteride...Hopefully, you won't develop prostatitus (prostate infection)..the doc probably gave you the antibiotic to be on the safe side....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    does finasteride have to be precribed by a doc or can I just order it somewhere? thanks bros

http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

I believe AR-R sells Finasteride..might want to check there....

Lol, I see LordB beat me to the punch....

Thread Information