lzicc is offline Senior Member

Frontloading Question

My next cycle is going to be 500mg of test and 500mg of either deca or eq. This will be a total of 4cc's once per per week. If I wanted to frontload this, what would be the best way? I know that you should not go more than 3 cc's per injection site and I will only do glute shots, so that gives me only 2 sites.

Would it be fine if I did 3cc's in one side and 1 cc in the other side and the next day do the same thing except reverse sites or is that to soon to inject in that site again?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    If you are doing 500test and 500 deca per week, split it into 2 shots per week, 2cc's each shot. that would make 250 test and 250 deca each shot.

for frontloading, i assume you are just frontloading the test correct?

If thats the case, do 2cc's of test in one spot, and 1cc of deca in another spot, then 3-4 days later, repeat this same process. That would give you 1000mg test the first week, and 500mg of deca.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I was actually thinking about frontloading both. I have been reading up on frontloading and wanted to give it a try for this cycle. Do you think that I should only frontload the test?

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    If you are doing 500test and 500 deca per week, split it into 2 shots per week, 2cc's each shot. that would make 250 test and 250 deca each shot.

for frontloading, i assume you are just frontloading the test correct?

If thats the case, do 2cc's of test in one spot, and 1cc of deca in another spot, then 3-4 days later, repeat this same process. That would give you 1000mg test the first week, and 500mg of deca.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    u should realy consider doing other injection sites. its realy not as bad as u think. i used to only do glute shots and now i do delt,tri,glute, and quad and doesnt bother me at all. its all in ur head but once u do it u realize theres nothing to it. just a thought. u could do test and deca one cc each in the same pin twice a week.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont fronload, and think its a bad idea, u want to keep your blood levels stable, and u dont want to shock your body by adding another 1000 mgs of test for the first week,and then dropping back down to whatever, than coming off, enth is not a fast acting esther, and it 2-3 weeks it will kick in

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    My next cycle is going to be 500mg of test and 500mg of either deca or eq. This will be a total of 4cc's once per per week. If I wanted to frontload this, what would be the best way? I know that you should not go more than 3 cc's per injection site and I will only do glute shots, so that gives me only 2 sites.

Would it be fine if I did 3cc's in one side and 1 cc in the other side and the next day do the same thing except reverse sites or is that to soon to inject in that site again?
    * #5 * * *

02-21-2004, 08:47 AM
    Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com

TheMudMan

VET

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mallet

I have front loaded twice before and honestly didn't notice any difference from when I didn't. I loaded with 1500mg of test for the first 2 weeks then 750 throughout the rest of the cycle...if anything the sides showed up sooner, like higher BP.

I agree...... all you are doing is using more gear to get blood levels up quicky and while doing that you couls see some bad sides...........Jumpstarting is a better way to get your cycle going fast.

vestax is offline Member
    Bro try shooting pecs I think its the easier than glutes, Thighs are easy as **** too just dont stick it in a hair follice- most painful thing Ive ever experienced

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Bro try shooting pecs I think its the easier than glutes, Thighs are easy as **** too just dont stick it in a hair follice- most painful thing Ive ever experienced
    i hit the pecs, it sucks

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    you MUST use more than your glutes as injection sites if u are running 4cc's a week... i was going to do the same thing untill my ass started to turn purple at the injection sites... i then added my quads to the rotation, and while it is a little more painfull, and alot more stressfull, it's worth it..

zuke is offline Member
    not trying to hijack this thread, but what size and length needle do you use for delts and pecs?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    not trying to hijack this thread, but what size and length needle do you use for delts and pecs?
    http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Of all the sites I hit glutes are the worst nothing worse then having to reach behind you with your off hand.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Of all the sites I hit glutes are the worst nothing worse then having to reach behind you with your off hand.
    How far behind are you reaching ?, You really should be doing it more to the side. Have a look at this http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontloading is an outdated principle Bro - gone the way of pyramiding

Thread Information