peewee70 is offline New Member

newbie need help

newbie need help

I am taking 1ml of deca & 1ml cyp every four days. I will be taking my fith shot on saturday. My question is how long would i start seeing results i have not seeing no results yet. The only results i see is that i am eating like hell. Should i be taking a little more of each? Before i started the cycle my weight was 123lb my current weight now is 127lb my height is 5'3 my goal is to be 140lb but i think thats from all the food i am eating.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    it will take about 4 weeks to kick in.. do you have a anti e's and PCT?

what is a anti e's and PCT like i said i am new to this.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    peewee,

i hope your doing testicle injections or you wont get full effects

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    anywhere from 4-6 wks

this has to be a joke peewee.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you should do some research before you go doing sh!t like this to your self. PCT is Post Cycle Therapy . Basically it will restart your Test production when your cycle finishes. If you dont do it you will have very little Test in your body for a few months until your body restarts it naturally. This means you will lose most of your gains and your dick wont get hard for a while. Neither are good options IMO. So read this and it will tell you what to do Pheedno's PCT

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF

You weigh 127 pounds and youre doing steroids ? Did you ever lift weights before touching juice?

SOLID DIET and TRAINING are the foundations for muscle growth. Steroids get added way later when you have these perfected. Obviously at your weight you do not.

You can reach 160 at your height extremely easily without the use of steroids. Eat and lift. If you can't gain naturally, you're not going to gain anything but water on steroids, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by peewee70
    newbie need help

I am taking 1ml of deca & 1ml cyp every four days. I will be taking my fith shot on saturday.

how long are you running this cycle???

anti e's are estrogen blockers, so you dont grow boobs... PCT helps you retain most of your gains and gets your natural testosterone production going again. How long are you running the cycle? You need to stop the deca a week before the test. PCT consist of clomid and nolva (both can be purchased on this site for research purposes). Research research research

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    WTF

You weigh 127 pounds and youre doing steroids ? Did you ever lift weights before touching juice?

SOLID DIET and TRAINING are the foundations for muscle growth. Steroids get added way later when you have these perfected. Obviously at your weight you do not.

You can reach 160 at your height extremely easily without the use of steroids. Eat and lift. If you can't gain naturally, you're not going to gain anything but water on steroids, bro.

totally agree....I would like to hear your training experience prior to this cycle also bro....

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    1. Dig a hole in your back yard.
    2. Place your juice in the hole.
    3. Bury them.
    4. Forget about them.
    5. Read every educational thread on this site.
    6. Go to grocery store and buy lots of food.
    7. Eat it.
    8. Go to the gym and lift.
    9. Repeat steps 5-8 for two years.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    You need to do research before you post so you don't make yourself sound dumb. Also PCT is Post Cycle Treatment and Anit-e's are anti-estrogens.

Next time do some research before you post

Yes i have been working out for 6 years on and off. Also i have a high metabalizim rate what really gets me fustrated is i eat really good and put on some weight one day and lose the weight the next day.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey guys, i dont know if this is real or not, but incase it is, no flaming. Help the guy out.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    anti e's are estrogen blockers, so you dont grow boobs... PCT helps you retain most of your gains and gets your natural testosterone production going again. How long are you running the cycle? You need to stop the deca a week before the test. PCT consist of clomid and nolva (both can be purchased on this site for research purposes). Research research research
    like i said...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peewee70
    newbie need help

I am taking 1ml of deca & 1ml cyp every four days. I will be taking my fith shot on saturday. My question is how long would i start seeing results i have not seeing no results yet. The only results i see is that i am eating like hell. Should i be taking a little more of each? Before i started the cycle my weight was 123lb my current weight now is 127lb my height is 5'3 my goal is to be 140lb but i think thats from all the food i am eating.
    Bro. Do me a favor and stop immediately. I'll help you with whatever you want to know.

Your going to hurt yourself.

D

Thread Information