Thread: eq or deca

THE PUMP is offline Member

eq or deca

In your opinion what are the benifits of useing eq over deca , will eq shut you down like deca and will i look better on eq leaness wise?

you"ll experience more bloat from deca and more vascularity from eq

theyll both shut you down but deca will be worse at it

i prefer eq over deca anyday

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally hate Deca . I get much better gains without the sides (bloating, ance, etc..) using EQ. Much better quaility gains.

BLT

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    you"ll experience more bloat from deca and more vascularity from eq

theyll both shut you down but deca will be worse at it

i prefer eq over deca anyday
    i agree.... deca is ALOT harder on recovery then EQ

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    In your opinion what are the benifits of useing eq over deca, will eq shut you down like deca and will i look better on eq leaness wise?
    deca will give you a hell of a lot more bloat than eq. eq is not as harsh as deca on your hpta. for leanness, i would go with eq. Although i ran my eq. at 400mg for 12 weeks, I saw more results with the deca at 200mg. try some letro to reduce the bloat. in the future if i decide to take eq. again, it will be at 600mg/wk at the minimum. as every one is different, this is just from my personal experiences.
    -fitness

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    dammm! 3 people replied b4 i got done typing?! gotsta work on the typin skills

If i run the eq i was gona run it for 14 wks at 400mg but maybe the first 2 weeks il run it at 800mg and of course il be running test e for 15 weeks at 500mg how does this sound guys?

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    If i run the eq i was gona run it for 14 wks at 400mg but maybe the first 2 weeks il run it at 800mg and of course il be running test e for 15 weeks at 500mg how does this sound guys?
    Ive ran test and eq both at 400mg for 12 weeks.. my next cycle IM gonna run both at 500mg

Test and EQ is a great combo

Would i not be better off running the test at a higher dose? and as for pct is eq the same as deca as in i star pct 3 weeks after last eq shot or can eq be ran as long as the test?

wait 3 weeks after EQ to start PCT. I run test and eq at the same dose because EQ is a rather weak anabolic , which hardly effects libido problems.... just my expierence...

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    i like eq much better than deca .with the eq muscles feel hard like a rock,and deca just doesnt give me that hardness.I usually have more gains than most while on my cycles,where as it takes me more work to get lean(yes even when i am dieting and not hanging out at the golden arches)so i tend to run my test a lot lower than most.This is usually what my test eq cycle looks like f or cutting. test 1-12 300mgs per week and eq at 600 per week and i usually like to throw in a little winny in weeks 1-3 and again at the end. Yes, i know i said weeks 1-3,but that is how i find it works best for me

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Deca is actually a GREAT steroid stacked with test enan for a bulker, but I prefer EQ because you will have a hell of a lot less bloat and you become increasingly more vascular as the weeks go by. I've done them both and would choose EQ anyday over deca. I didn't like the sides of deca and the bloated look and deca can stay in your system a LONG time. You will obviously get different opinions though and it all really boils down to trying them both and seeing for yourself which one you rather. If you are looking for quality gains go with EQ. If you are looking for more quantity gains go with the deca. Also, the deca does help on the joints where as EQ tends to try the joints out sometimes.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The gains are a lot better with deca , however it's impact on the HPTA is very bad, atleast for myself. Also the gains tend to be a bit more water than that which you would see with EQ. Quality vs Quanity.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ya ive tooen both deca and Eq and my deca gains doubled my eq gains but im not to sure exactly what everyone is talking about with the impact of hpta would someone inform me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    ya ive tooen both deca and Eq and my deca gains doubled my eq gains but im not to sure exactly what everyone is talking about with the impact of hpta would someone inform me!!!
    HPTA is hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis... basically it is what produces test in your body. Deca "shuts" this down more, meaning it takes longer to get going again to produce your natural test.

fred9 is offline Member
    never tried deca ...but i get bigtime acne from EQ...but it gives me every time quality muscle

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    after trying both ..... I prefer deca . everyone is different though - I was surprised I thought eq was the one for me until after I tried both.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I personally hate Deca . I get much better gains without the sides (bloating, ance, etc..) using EQ. Much better quaility gains.

BLT
    Ditto.....

D

j martini is offline Member
    Depends what your goals are if you are trying to bulk go with the deca if you are trying to stay lean run the EQ.
    I have tryed both and prefer deca though i never bloat no matter what i use be it test are dbol even without anti e's.
    Appart from some increased vascularity and an increase in appetite i was not that impressed with EQ also takes about 5-6 weeks before you notice anything.

Thread Information