absolutebob is offline Associate Member

test prop/deca/eq cycle critique please

i was thinking about my next cycle and thinking about doing a test prop deca cycle. tell me what you think.

wk1-12 100mg qv test prop-2ml-eod
    wk1-8 300mg qv deca-1ml-e4d

do you think this would be a good bulking cycle. also i was wondering what type of anti-e's everyone recommended for this cycle and how much of each. i have easy access to letro and nolvadex . also before people start talking about how much qv sucks it's all i can get so don't bother posting if that is all you have to say. also do you think that may be i should add anything else.

edit- actually i just decided i want to add some qv equapoise into it also how much should i take and also should i just rotate it e4d opposite of the deca
    Last edited by absolutebob; 02-09-2005 at 10:38 AM.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is shot ed i to wanted to shoot e3d or eod myself and got put in my place at this site about so go with ed shots
    deca should be run longer than 8 weeks

so what do you think it should look like what about the equipoise what should i do with that.

peump is offline Senior Member
    eq should be ran at least 12 weeks

if your are using deca i would run test-e as opposed to prop
    also i would run eq or deca but not both at the same time
    thats just my preference

any body else also i am positive i want to stick with the prop

test prop 1-14 75mg ed
    eq 1-12 140mg eod
    or
    test prop 1-14 75mg ed
    deca 1-11 140 eod

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    i was thinking about my next cycle and thinking about doing a test prop deca cycle. tell me what you think.

wk1-12 100mg qv test prop-2ml-eod
    wk1-8 300mg qv deca-1ml-e4d

do you think this would be a good bulking cycle. also i was wondering what type of anti-e's everyone recommended for this cycle and how much of each. i have easy access to letro and nolvadex . also before people start talking about how much qv sucks it's all i can get so don't bother posting if that is all you have to say. also do you think that may be i should add anything else.

edit- actually i just decided i want to add some qv equapoise into it also how much should i take and also should i just rotate it e4d opposite of the deca
    no sense going through ed injects while running deca.....get some durabolin or scrap the deca for eq and extend the whole cycle 5-6 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    no sense going through ed injects while running deca.....get some durabolin or scrap the deca for eq and extend the whole cycle 5-6 weeks
    so asymmetrical1 you are saying if i can't get deca durabolin i should scrap it and make the cycle look like what. meaning what would the lay out be everyday shots with the prop and e4d shots with the eq and how much of each

ok so my guys has no eq what about original plan

wk 1-16 100mg qv test prop ed
    wk 1-12 300mg qv deca e4d

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    prop is shot ed i to wanted to shoot e3d or eod myself and got put in my place at this site about so go with ed shots
    deca should be run longer than 8 weeks
    I disagree. There is nothing wrong with EOD injections since it has a halflife of 24 hours. Everyone on here says sust has to be shot EOD because of the prop, so why ED when it is on it's own. Just too many guys in here that like to repeat what they hear.

I shoot prop EOD and have no problems whatsoever with gains.

so do you think

or

wk 1-16 200mg qv test prop e0d

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I disagree. There is nothing wrong with EOD injections since it has a halflife of 24 hours. Everyone on here says sust has to be shot EOD because of the prop, so why ED when it is on it's own. Just too many guys in here that like to repeat what they hear.

I shoot prop EOD and have no problems whatsoever with gains.
    have you ever shot it ed and if so did you have less sides than eod shots
    bcuz i was going to shoot eod and everyone lashed out on how ed is the way to go bcuz you get better gains and less sides

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    have you ever shot it ed and if so did you have less sides than eod shots
    bcuz i was going to shoot eod and everyone lashed out on how ed is the way to go bcuz you get better gains and less sides
    I have shot it both ways and noticed no difference at all. Just like shooting versus drinking winny. I have noticed no difference despite what some may claim.

Yes if you shoot every single day, your blood levels will remain more stable, but that is true of any ester and they do not have to stay exactly the same day to day. ED injections are for test suspension, but prop can go EOD....unless you enjoy the ED injections, then plug away.

so do you think

or

wk 1-16 200mg qv test prop e0d
    Whats your cycle history like?

i have done test enan eq sus250 and deca before.

I have shot it both ways and noticed no difference at all. Just like shooting versus drinking winny. I have noticed no difference despite what some may claim.

Yes if you shoot every single day, your blood levels will remain more stable, but that is true of any ester and they do not have to stay exactly the same day to day. ED injections are for test suspension, but prop can go EOD....unless you enjoy the ED injections, then plug away.
    thanks tool and no i dont enjow ed shots

i have done test enan eq sus250 and deca before.
    SO I will gues that is one cycle. If so, why are you going up to 700 Mgs of test a week. No need tot bump up that high unless you have run several cycles lower and find you are not growing on less. YOu do not have tob bump up the test cyle to cycle.

i ran 4 weeks of test enan before and felt like i got no pump from it that is why i want to go higher

i ran 4 weeks of test enan before and felt like i got no pump from it that is why i want to go higher
    THat is because it takes 5+ weeks before you feel test e. You didn't give it enough time. WHy would you run a 4 week cycle anyway? You should have used the prop for a kick start the first 4 weeks and stayed on the test e.

THat is because it takes 5+ weeks before you feel test e. You didn't give it enough time. WHy would you run a 4 week cycle anyway? You should have used the prop for a kick start the first 4 weeks and stayed on the test e.
    sorry wrong button didn't notice it it was a 7 week cycle

Having run 1 cycle prior, there is no way your body is not responding to 500 mgs of test. If your not getting gains, it is your diet, routine or something else.

Thread Information