Arko is offline New Member

First cycle... PLZ COMMENT

This will be my first cycle so all comments are welcome...
    1-4 D-bol 25mg/ED
    1-10 Test E 250mg/week
    1-10 Deca 200mg/week
    7-12 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    1-15 Nolva 10mg/ED
    13-15 PCT (clomid and hcg when no test in blood)
    I will also be eating b-6 vitamin 150mg/ED for Deca gyno. I will also have a high protein diet thru my cycle.

My stats are: height 6'2'' weight 183
    ALL COMMENTS WELCOME SO PLZ COMMENT.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    what is your training experience? personally i would go with test only for a first cycle and maybe the dbol . wait and see how your body reacts to the AAS. save the deca and winny for later.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Ok things overall look pretty good except your deca levels are too low. you should be at 400mg especially during your first cycle. You will gain so much there is no way your joints and tendons will keep up so you will need that protection from the Deca. DBol levels are good for starting. If you handle them well, then bump it up to 40mg. Drop the Winstrol from the cycle. Use it later on but with your beginning cycle it is not necessary and will only cause you to incur extra expense. The test E will blow you up with gains so dont waste your time with winstrol. Use that during a dieting or cutting cycle.

Last but not least forget the Nolva. Keep it if you feel or see anything but dont use it unless you need to. Squeeze your nipple areas regulary to ensure no signs of gyno are coming on. If nothing comes - save the nolva for pcr. If you can get ahold of some proviron then that is what you would want to use during your cycle to keep your testicles from suffering from atrophy and low sperm count.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Too much in my opinion for a first cycle. Test only, like mule said dbol maybe since you can tell the first few weeks if it is the one causing side effects. I beleive the timing on the deca is a little off but it's a nice cycle, just not for a first time.

And I say run the nolva 10mg a day. A lot cheaper than slowly developing gyno that needs surgury later on. Have at least enough on hand for 20 - 30 mg a day in case you do get some bad gyno related side effects.

In addition, since your just turned 21 I would think about waiting a year or two at least. Make sure your diet and supplements are right by submitting those details to the appropriate forums.
    Last edited by sp9; 03-03-2005 at 11:31 AM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Arko
    This will be my first cycle so all comments are welcome...
    1-4 D-bol 25mg/ED
    1-10 Test E 250mg/week
    1-10 Deca 200mg/week
    7-12 Winstrol 50mg/ED
    1-15 Nolva 10mg/ED
    13-15 PCT (clomid and hcg when no test in blood)
    I will also be eating b-6 vitamin 150mg/ED for Deca gyno. I will also have a high protein diet thru my cycle.

My stats are: height 6'2'' weight 183
    ALL COMMENTS WELCOME SO PLZ COMMENT.

test is too low. for 1st cycle id just do test. you could do decca if you like but i wouldnt recomend it. if you do deca run it 100mg lower then test

imo,
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    proper pct and nolva

Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    what is your training experience? personally i would go with test only for a first cycle and maybe the dbol. wait and see how your body reacts to the AAS. save the deca and winny for later.
    My training expirience is 4 years. thanks for your commments.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Look Deca does not give you gains it protects your joints, tendons and ligaments. Not using deca during a first cycle is plain stupid I dont care what any so called internet expert thinks. There are huge reports on injuries ocurred through first cycle gear usage regarding joints and tendons being ripped apart. Not only does he NEED the deca in the cycle he needs to increase it.

Also what is this test is too low for a first cycle? Are you insane? Those levels are only double natural production and very low to begin with. That is also a comparative assessment. I take 2grams and have never had any gyno side effects what so ever and never wasted my money on Nolva or Clomid during cycle. Do I have it ready in case - of course but dont make someone waste their money if they dont need to.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just go with a test only cycle.

1-12Test E 500wk
    1-end of PCT 10-20mg nolva ed
    1-end of PCT .25mg ldex
    14days after last test shot start PCT (clomid)

this is a good first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Ok things overall look pretty good except your deca levels are too low. you should be at 400mg especially during your first cycle. You will gain so much there is no way your joints and tendons will keep up so you will need that protection from the Deca. DBol levels are good for starting. If you handle them well, then bump it up to 40mg. Drop the Winstrol from the cycle. Use it later on but with your beginning cycle it is not necessary and will only cause you to incur extra expense. The test E will blow you up with gains so dont waste your time with winstrol. Use that during a dieting or cutting cycle.

Last but not least forget the Nolva. Keep it if you feel or see anything but dont use it unless you need to. Squeeze your nipple areas regulary to ensure no signs of gyno are coming on. If nothing comes - save the nolva for pcr. If you can get ahold of some proviron then that is what you would want to use during your cycle to keep your testicles from suffering from atrophy and low sperm count.

I could get it.. For how long do u recommend i should eat and how much?

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    bump up the test def to 500mg, and since its your first cycle i would drop deca and see how your body reacts to test only

bullram is offline Member
    listen to getnbig bro, thats way too much for a first cycle at 6'2" 183, you dont need all those compounds, and run nolva 10mgs throughout your cycle then up to 20mgs in pct

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Just go with a test only cycle.

1-12Test E 500wk
    1-end of PCT 10-20mg nolva ed
    1-end of PCT .25mg ldex
    14days after last test shot start PCT (clomid)

this is a good first cycle.

cant disagree. great 1st cycle.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Look Deca does not give you gains

Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    bump up the test def to 500mg, and since its your first cycle i would drop deca and see how your body reacts to test only
    Good point. I didn't think about that at all. Thanks buddy.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Yeah I was stumped on that one also...

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Glad someone (especially you) posted that.

*bah - GetinBig beat me to it.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Test E Only

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    While I can believe that cut260 has never had any gyno problems even at high doseages. Everyone reacts differently and I would favor you running 10mg of nolva daily as a precaution. The first cycle is never the last. If you do fine with 10 mg and want to try dropping it for your second cycle that's up to you. Only my opinion.

Think about it, you are preparing to put drugs into your body that are not perscribed by a doctor. It makes sense that the safest thing to do it to start with one drug so if you have side effects you know where they are coming from. You are basically experimenting on yourself. Do things safe and add other drugs in a later cycle.

Again, personally I am glad I did not use that early in life. The choice is yours of course!

Peace!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    listen to getnbig bro, thats way too much for a first cycle at 6'2" 183, you dont need all those compounds, and run nolva 10mgs throughout your cycle then up to 20mgs in pct

Bro, 400-500mg is a good starting point for a first cycle. Height and weight have nothing to do with doses... But, my first cycle I only did 250mg and I transformed my body.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    While I can believe that cut260 has never had any gyno problems even at high doseages. Everyone reacts differently and I would favor you running 10mg of nolva daily as a precaution. The first cycle is never the last. If you do fine with 10 mg and want to try dropping it for your second cycle that's up to you. Only my opinion.

Think about it, you are preparing to put drugs into your body that are not perscribed by a doctor. It makes sense that the safest thing to do it to start with one drug so if you have side effects you know where they are coming from. You are basically experimenting on yourself. Do things safe and add other drugs in a later cycle.

Again, personally I am glad I did not use that early in life. The choice is yours of course!

Peace!
    The scary thing is I am running close to 2 grams and I don't need Nolva. I do agree that most everyone should take a small dose of it or at least have some on hand!!! I don't even gain 1 ounce of water on 2 grams. Very strange, I don't respond well to test anymore and it pisses me off!!!!!!

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Bro, 400-500mg is a good starting point for a first cycle. Height and weight have nothing to do with doses... But, my first cycle I only did 250mg and I transformed my body.
    did you edit your post? i could have swore it just changed i agree that you dont nessicarily need 500mg for a first cycle, i was saying he doesnt need all those compounds

Thread Information