Thread: gyno issues!

Dexta is offline Associate Member

gyno issues!

Alright well its not out of control yet. My left nipple has alittle knot behind it and is fairly sore. It is also kinda of swollen but not anything to run off into surgery. Im wondering what the best way to treat it would be. Ive been running 30mg nolva ed since it started and im not sure if its stopped. Neways whats the next step? Arimidex is common but ive heard its expensive. Also the Letro from arr.com is said to be more effective but is cheap. Is it the real deal and will it help me with stopping the swelling and soreness?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro is your answer my friend. Take it from my personal experience that Letrozole will help. Give me a couple mins to finish somethin up and I will write out a regimen for you. But while you are waiting order some NOW. never take chances with gyno man, start it ASAP.

-Bino

Ok I would say drop the Nolva after you begin your Letro, there is no need to use a SERM when you are not gonna have any estrogen to get to receptor sites. Althought maybe run it for the first day or two that you begin letro to block anything free floating estro still around.

Day 1: .5mg
    Day 2: 1mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2mg
    Day5: 2.5mg

There is no need to go above 2.5mg, I would say you should notice the lump subsiding within a week. Mine was gone after a week of running at 2.5mg ED. Once you notice it is completely gone, remain dosing at 2.5mg for another 3days-1week. Then, in the same fashion that you tapered you dose up, taper it down, you can then continue to run it at .25 or .5mg for the duration of a cycle as an Anti-e or you can get back on Nolva. I however prefer just usign letro to finish of the cycle and not switching back and forth between AI's and SERM's. Good luck.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok I would say drop the Nolva after you begin your Letro, there is no need to use a SERM when you are not gonna have any estrogen to get to receptor sites. Althought maybe run it for the first day or two that you begin letro to block anything free floating estro still around.

Day 1: .5mg
    Day 2: 1mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2mg
    Day5: 2.5mg

There is no need to go above 2.5mg, I would say you should notice the lump subsiding within a week. Mine was gone after a week of running at 2.5mg ED. Once you notice it is completely gone, remain dosing at 2.5mg for another 3days-1week. Then, in the same fashion that you tapered you dose up, taper it down, you can then continue to run it at .25 or .5mg for the duration of a cycle as an Anti-e or you can get back on Nolva. I however prefer just usign letro to finish of the cycle and not switching back and forth between AI's and SERM's. Good luck.

-Bino
    Bino knows his shit. Letro stopped my puffy nips in their tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boricua Pump
    Bino knows his shit. Letro stopped my puffy nips in their tracks!
    Hahaha thanks man. It's weird I had seen your name around before, but just tonight alone we have been in the same thread atleast like 15 times. You're a good guy. Puffy nips suck big time. Have a god nite brotha.

-Bino

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Alright well its not out of control yet. My left nipple has alittle knot behind it and is fairly sore. It is also kinda of swollen but not anything to run off into surgery. Im wondering what the best way to treat it would be. Ive been running 30mg nolva ed since it started and im not sure if its stopped. Neways whats the next step? Arimidex is common but ive heard its expensive. Also the Letro from arr.com is said to be more effective but is cheap. Is it the real deal and will it help me with stopping the swelling and soreness?
    Just curious, but what is your cycle?

im doing 825mg a week of BD andropen ......quick update though...I just found a friend that has proviron on hand and will sell it to me at a really good deal. Wont this take care of my problem? I mean it does everything the letro does and more. Also at 50mg a day it should rid me of and estro dont you think. Thanks for everyones help..... let me know what the proviron will do for me and "the nip"

bump for some info guys.....thanks

Thread Information