Thread: Mid-Cycle

John88Test is offline Member

Mid-Cycle

I am a little short of mid-cycle right now. It consists of a 16 week Test Ent (750mg-800mg/wk) split in two weekly injections and I frontloaded with 50mg of Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Nolva 10mg EOD, Clomid PCT, FINESTERIDE, yada yada yada...u know the bases we've gotta cover.
    I am currently on week 5 and wow is the test kicking in...love it...

Here's my question. I just got my hands on some Test Prop and was wondering if I could incorporate it into my cycle or just hold on to it for a later one. I know it needs to be shot every other day. Any benefit of adding this to my cycle?

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    I am a little short of mid-cycle right now. It consists of a 16 week Test Ent (750mg-800mg/wk) split in two weekly injections and I frontloaded with 50mg of Dbol for the first 4 weeks. Nolva 10mg EOD, Clomid PCT, FINESTERIDE, yada yada yada...u know the bases we've gotta cover.
    I am currently on week 5 and wow is the test kicking in...love it...

Here's my question. I just got my hands on some Test Prop and was wondering if I could incorporate it into my cycle or just hold on to it for a later one. I know it needs to be shot every other day. Any benefit of adding this to my cycle?
    If u wanna encorporate the prop during this cycle, use it for the 2 weeks u will be without juice prior to PCT...

or just save it for next cycle...

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    If u wanna encorporate the prop during this cycle, use it for the 2 weeks u will be without juice prior to PCT...

yup thats good advice, i was about to say the same thing.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Agree with ending cycle last two weeks up to pct.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave

yep. same here.

Thanks guys...so when i taper the test ent down towards the end of the cycle I should use the prop for the last two weeks....sounds good...thanks alot fellas...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    don't taper down the test, the enanthate ester takes care of that for you. When you take your last shot of enanthate, when it would've been time to take your next shot just start taking the prop... then continue every other day and stop when you start your pct.

ahah...gotcha...yea that makes sense since the test ent will still be active for a while...thanks bro

Thread Information