Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

Hows this for a 1st cycle

I want to build up more mass for my first cycle rather than cut. I am currently 6'1 215lbs heres what I have came up with.

d-bol -30mg a day
    sus 250 -10wks- 1 injection per week
    deca - 10wks- 1 inj per week

with nolva and clomid obviously

but my question was would it be better to substitute Test e with sustanon ?
    Thanks

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You dont have any doses listed at all.

And it would be better to substitute the sust with Test E, and drop the deca . Just run dbol 30mg ed for weeks 1-4, and test 500mg week weeks 1-12, 2 shots per week.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Terrible cycle. Sust should be shot either Mond or Thur or EOD. How long will the D-BOl be runned for? It should only be run for 4 weeks. I recommend a Test only cycle of Test E for 10 weeks. 500mg

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    You dont have any doses listed at all.

And it would be better to substitute the sust with Test E, and drop the deca. Just run dbol 30mg ed for weeks 1-4, and test 500mg week weeks 1-12, 2 shots per week.
    I agree 100%

i would use 300mg of deca

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Terrible cycle. Sust should be shot either Mond or Thur or EOD. How long will the D-BOl be runned for? It should only be run for 4 weeks. I recommend a Test only cycle of Test E for 10 weeks. 500mg
    Typed it wrong for the Sust. I was meaning to say it should be shot twice a week. Mond and Thurs would be good days.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Agree with above. If it is your first cycle go with Test E 250mg twice a week. If you can handle EOD shots stick with the Sust and run it 125mg EOD that is how I get down and I love it. It makes me feel like my levels are always stable, then again I have only run 3 cycles all of which were Sust250.

Good luck! Peace!

ok then how would this look

d-bol 4 wks 30mg ed
    test e 12wks 500mg 2 shots per week

since this is my first cycle would this be pretty good or should I add anything to it?

but why drop the deca , I have read alot where combining them makes for the best cycle and that a first cycle can put on as much as 30lbs.

seanw is offline Banned
    you dont mention PCT either, have you planned that. Whats your diet like ? Ordinary diet = no gains no matter how much Test you take.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    but why drop the deca, I have read alot where combining them makes for the best cycle and that a first cycle can put on as much as 30lbs.

because you can put on 30lbs alone with the test @ 500/week.

You definately do not need to run test AND deca for your first cycle.

you dont even really need the dbol , you can just run test and save some money man.

But yes, 30mg dbol/day for weeks 1-4 and 500mg Test E for weeks 1-12, shooting 250mg 2x a week would be excellent. You would blow up man.

my diet is good i eat 6 meals a day 50-60g protein a meal with 50-60 carbs a meal. my fat intake is good also. I have my pct planned out too.

So would my cycle be good how it is or should I add deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    because you can put on 30lbs alone with the test @ 500/week.

You definately do not need to run test AND deca for your first cycle.

you dont even really need the dbol , you can just run test and save some money man.

But yes, 30mg dbol/day for weeks 1-4 and 500mg Test E for weeks 1-12, shooting 250mg 2x a week would be excellent. You would blow up man.
    ok thanks alot hed but im not as familar with Test E i will read up on it more. How much should i do a week 1 shot a week?

seanw is offline Banned
    my diet is good i eat 6 meals a day 50-60g protein a meal with 50-60 carbs a meal. my fat intake is good also. I have my pct planned out too.

So would my cycle be good how it is or should I add deca.
    Its really your choice, both the guys are right, you will grow with or without the Deca . I did Test C and Deca in my first cycle but not dbol , I would leave that out, but Test on its own will work just as well. I know this is probably confusing but really its up to you. If you do do Deca make sure you take B6 as well and finish the Deca a week before the Test. I would only do 300mg of Deca as well.

seanw is offline Banned
    ok thanks alot hed but im not as familar with Test E i will read up on it more. How much should i do a week 1 shot a week?
    Now you are going to get a difference of opinion here as well. I did it once a week with no problems, other bro's say twice a week mainly to keep your hormone levels pretty constant, if the fluctuate to much you can get sides like acne etc. I didnt but you might. Once again its your call

baylee73 is offline New Member
    I did two cycles of Sustanon 250 and it helped me put on 30 lbs of muscle. I am 5'7" 185lbs w/approx. 15% BF (Up from 155lbs). I loved the Sus, but I've never tried any other Tests or AAs. if I were youI would try the Sus. I am only stacking after my 3rd cycle, so I would advise trying only one steroid & stacking after a few more cycles.

Also... THIS IS A MUST! You must be disciplined in eating very well & lots of calories if you want to put some major poundage on. Another thing, whatever you do, don't stop lifting after your cycle. You will feel lethargic and may want to quit. This is the worst thing you could do. Keep pumping!!! ALOHA.

Thread Information