cjr579 is offline Junior Member

Question about pinning frequency

Currently pinning tren h and test e monday and Thursday. Thinking about increasing the tren dosage slightly and pinning m/w/f. I would keep the test dosage the same per wk just split into 3 times instead of 2. The reason is just trying to reduce the amount of cc's I'll be injecting.

Current dosage
    Test e 500/wk
    Tren h 250/wk

So would it be ok to pin test e and tren h m/w/f or should I just stick to mon/thurs injections?

Thanks

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Yup. More frequent injects equates to more stable serum levels, but you may not reach the same peak levels as fast

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    Yup. More frequent injects equates to more stable serum levels, but you may not reach the same peak levels as fast
    Being that I want to pin m/w/f and skip sat/sun will that cause instability in blood serum or since they are both long esters it will not have any affect?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by cjr579

Being that I want to pin m/w/f and skip sat/sun will that cause instability in blood serum or since they are both long esters it will not have any affect?
    Personally I'd stick with 2x.. You have long esters, twice a week is plenty. If you wanna do 3x/week n skip sat n sunday you will get minor level fluctuations. It really shouldn't affect much except maybe a small increase in sides depending on how sensitive you are.
    Last edited by jasc; 06-26-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Thread Information