saluu is offline Banned

can u use m1t for cutting

im on 1 ad working good i was wondering can i use m1t for cutting good idea or bad please any advice would be appreciated thanks.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yes you can......but diet and cardio are key for cutting now matter what substance you use.

saluu is offline Banned
    but doesn't it bloat u alittle bro what steroid is m1t similar too tren a guy at the gym said similar to tren . would you use it for cutter or bulker. im using 1ad but im losing a little muscle . i agree diet and cardio my cutting is going awesome thanks to bros here helped me out i have lost 15 pds but im losing muscle even with 1 ad so im wondering can i use something stronger like m1t but i heard it bloats u need help thanks guys and give all the weight loss credit to all people on this board especially stay in stacked , money boss hustla , thanks bros u too lean me out.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    M1t dosent have much bloat, but it is great for a cutter as long as your diet/cardio are in order. And you have a little something to give you a little extra energy or it will be a miserable experience.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes you can use it for cutting. As for the bloating, it doesn't really bloat however even if it did, its of no real matter, as once you stop your new physique will show through after the water is gone. Anything can be used for cutting, remember, the goal of steroids while cutting is not to gain LBM, but rather to retain LBM you already have while reducing calories.

Thread Information