Susguy is offline Associate Member

DNP.. day 6 no results.

Bros i am on day 6 of my dnp cycle and so far i havent noticed any results. i think i may have dropped 1lb or so. i was taking 200mg/ed, and started taking 400mg today. i tend not to feel hot throughout the day but when i wake up at night i am sweating mad crazy. any suggestions or comments, on getting better results. btw i do see a lot of water retention in my body though...thanks bros

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it some more time...

I got hot the first day though.. Everyone is different.

thanks bro, i dont feel crap atall though. i do get tired super easily just by going upstairs but no fat loss so far.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It starts burning fat after the first pill, side effects arent noticed right away. Weightloss is also not as noticible until after you get off as you do tend to retain water while on.

Hows your diet?

AnabolicAnimal is offline New Member
    "btw i do see a lot of water retention in my body though" which is why you dont see any fat loss, give it time when the water leaves a few days after your done you'll see results. just for fun eat about 1lbs of pasta and feel the burn, if your not hot as hell from that you might want to make sure you got real dnp .

rontg is offline Associate Member
    i'm in the same boat, i was taking 200mg, felt nothing, a little warm after eating carbs at 400mg, just took my 3rd pill to make it 600mg today. it is either that we are lucky that we don't get bad sides, or really unlucky that dnp does not work for us...how bad would that suck

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    i'm in the same boat, i was taking 200mg, felt nothing, a little warm after eating carbs at 400mg, just took my 3rd pill to make it 600mg today. it is either that we are lucky that we don't get bad sides, or really unlucky that dnp does not work for us...how bad would that suck

I hope you have done all your research, DNP can be very dangerous especially if you are going with those dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It starts burning fat after the first pill, side effects arent noticed right away. Weightloss is also not as noticible until after you get off as you do tend to retain water while on.

Hows your diet?
    hey bro diets been crapy, a little bit of eating out here and there but i am going to try to run it at 400mg for next few days and see whats going to happen.

BDTR is offline Retired
    At 200mg, your diet will be a little more important than those using a higher dose. Try to clean it up a little bit.

i will clean it up a bit, do you think i should just do 400mg ed from now on?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Stick with 200mg a day for your first time around.

yes, i have done my research, thanks for caring (not being a smart ass, it is really appriciated)

a little update i did the carb test, i ate a lot of pasta. let me tell you not a good idea...

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    How long did the heat last?

I'm on 400ed, day 5 not feelin much yet aside from a bit of sweating at night, may have to try "the test".

igotubabe is offline New Member
    That pasta comment cracked me up. "Just for fun."

well i did the pasta test around 8 pm last night and i was burning up till like 11:30, and sweating like crazy

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    susguy, try dieting bro. even on dnp , i diet the sickets EVER because i know its for only 8 days so i take full advantage and come out 10 pounds leaner. one cycle i lost 13 pounds in 8 days. i tried all different kinds of diets. eating crappy, dieting strict, and to be honest, dieting strict gave me the best results!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it takes about 3 days at 400mgs per day to get rid of the glucose stores you have built up - thats when you start to feel the burn kick in - since you started low it takes longer - sounds like you will start to get the results now and with it the sides - also, you dont notice a whole lot of weight loss in the first few days because of the water retention

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    it takes about 3 days at 400mgs per day to get rid of the glucose stores you have built up - thats when you start to feel the burn kick in - since you started low it takes longer - sounds like you will start to get the results now and with it the sides - also, you dont notice a whole lot of weight loss in the first few days because of the water retention
    thanks bro i checked my body weight today, and i have dropped 3lbs in the past 2 days, i am at work now and i am burning up from eating lunch..

nice, keep us updated, i'm on day 8, down 8lbs....holding water still

i think the sides are catching up to me that i can barely talk to coworkers without being out of breath. people are asking me "are you okay" and asked me if i want to go home early today. haha

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    i think the sides are catching up to me that i can barely talk to coworkers without being out of breath. people are asking me "are you okay" and asked me if i want to go home early today. haha
    LOL...I'm telling you guys, it's better to do low dose cycles for longer periods of time...It's far more comfortable and hide able...

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah - farrrrrrrr better to start day 1-3 with 400mg and then do 30 days with 200mgs - you will feel far more human - especially when your DNP is crystal

Ultimate is offline Associate Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rontg
    nice, keep us updated, i'm on day 8, down 8lbs....holding water still
    I am on day 7.... 4th day at 400mg... in my case I went up 8lbs not down.... don't look anything diferent... I asked people to compare the picture of day 1 with me today and they say I look exacly the same.... kinda of a let down... did the past thing and I got just a little warmer for a little then it stops.... don't feel shortness of breath, I am not even sweating at night cause I wake up like 3-4 times everynight (all that water) and I am still just as dry.... but I am having 1 side effect.... which is driving my coworkers nuts... I am one irritable SOB at work... anything pisses me off, I guess that must be the anti-hystamine, that is usually how I feel when I'm on then for allergies....

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    ultimate, looks like it doesnt work well with you. 400mg/day no sweating, no shortness of breath, and up 8 lbs? sorry none of this adds up. even with water retention from dnp , you would still have lost weight on the scale. what the hell are you eating?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    I am on day 7.... 4th day at 400mg... in my case I went up 8lbs not down.... don't look anything diferent... I asked people to compare the picture of day 1 with me today and they say I look exacly the same.... kinda of a let down... did the past thing and I got just a little warmer for a little then it stops.... don't feel shortness of breath, I am not even sweating at night cause I wake up like 3-4 times everynight (all that water) and I am still just as dry.... but I am having 1 side effect.... which is driving my coworkers nuts... I am one irritable SOB at work... anything pisses me off, I guess that must be the anti-hystamine, that is usually how I feel when I'm on then for allergies....
    hey ultimate just keep going man, i gained 3lbs first then its now recently that the weight has been coming back down. i knew that when i gained 3 lbs i look like i lost weight but i started feeling like the michellin man with all the water i was holding. now even going up the stairs tired me out like hell. make sure you take your suppliments also. ex vit c, vit e

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    ultimate, looks like it doesnt work well with you. 400mg/day no sweating, no shortness of breath, and up 8 lbs? sorry none of this adds up. even with water retention from dnp, you would still have lost weight on the scale. what the hell are you eating?
    DNP should work on anyone reagardsless since it's non hormonal, but I guess it must be fake, I eat 2 meals a day, one around 2pm and another around 8-9pm I do have 2 candy bars a day just to give myself some extra sugar(aways done this), but all of it doesn't go over 2K calories(I eat a big potato everynight with some pasta, and I feel nothing diferent at all)....I have about 1.5 gallons of water a day(I go to the bathroom every 20 min it's very anoying) only thing I can think of(which I don't want to think) is that the stuff is fake.... since a friend of mine finished a cycle 1 weeks ago and he lost a whooping 1 pound... after 14 days of dnp 8 at 200mg and 6 at 400mg....

Quote Originally Posted by Susguy
    hey ultimate just keep going man, i gained 3lbs first then its now recently that the weight has been coming back down. i knew that when i gained 3 lbs i look like i lost weight but i started feeling like the michellin man with all the water i was holding. now even going up the stairs tired me out like hell. make sure you take your suppliments also. ex vit c, vit e

I look exacly the same... all my measuments are the same, my waist is around the same (around 1/2" bigger than when I started). I can run fine, I can do cardio in the same lvl I could before, I live on the 4 floor of a 10 floor building and I can make my way up running and I feel fine after doing it...

Bump <- ignore this typed same post 2 times...
    Last edited by Ultimate; 02-11-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Thread Information