FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

decided not to go off

ive been on a 500mg/week test E cycle for 12 weeks. i was done as of thursday. but monday i got some Qv test e... i got tempted and decided to stay on. i already started usin the Qv stuff. question is, how long should i stay on test only? i surprised myself by leaning up alot during this cycle, and i havent seen any type of sides, but im up to 225 from 205, but totally leaner than i was when i started. but anyway how long should i stay on u think?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    as long as you feel you are still getting nice gains.... once they begin to slow or cease hit the pct and start planning your next cycle

How old are you??

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    How old are you??
    hes 25... look at his profile

if i stay on awhile, should i include HCG with my post cycle? i also have clen for pct with the of course nolva and clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    if i stay on awhile, should i include HCG with my post cycle? i also have clen for pct with the of course nolva and clomid.
    no, stop HCG one week before you begin PCT with clomid/nolva

can i get by without using hcg at all?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you continue long, start using HCG two days a week at 500iu. Stop before pct.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    frank, you gained 20 pounds and look totally leaner? what do you eat, break it down.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been on a 500mg/week test E cycle for 12 weeks. i was done as of thursday. but monday i got some Qv test e... i got tempted and decided to stay on. i already started usin the Qv stuff. question is, how long should i stay on test only? i surprised myself by leaning up alot during this cycle, and i havent seen any type of sides, but im up to 225 from 205, but totally leaner than i was when i started. but anyway how long should i stay on u think?
    the longer u stay on, the recoveryis longer and harder

nate3422 is offline Member
    i would finish that bottle you just got

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i stayed on for about 6 months one time to experiment...it wasn't pretty. the gains were great but the sides wern't. HORRIBLE acne of the back, they wern't even pimples they were like these huge red bumps...horrible. as soon as i came off they got better now i run 8-12 week cycles and come off for the same amount of time i was on...goodluck...BBJ

BDTR is offline Retired
    I never get acne unless i come off when my hormones are thrown through a loop. Just remember the risks of staying on longer. The longer you surpress your HPTA, the harder it will be to recover.

starkraven... in response to ur question, i eat a decent diet, but i concern myself mostly with getting enuff protien and calories over tryin to stay super lowfat.
    average day i eat
    6am- whey protien shake (52 grams)
    830am 5 egg whites + 1 whole egg with roast beef
    1130am- turkey on whole wheat with swiss
    330pm- whey protien shake pre workout
    530pm - whey protien shake post workout
    7pm- sensible dinner, usually chicken or steak, with veggies potatoes etc.
    if i remember to do it i sometimes have a protien shake before bed too...
    of course this is my meal plan on an ideal day when i work 7am- 330pm... however my job requires me to work alot of OT if i wanna make any real money, so i cheat on this diet all the time, cuz sometimes out in the field there just isnt anything perfect to eat, so i occasionally splurge and eat hamburgers etc., always high protien foods, but unfortunately sometimes high in fat. although for some reason i found that since i have been on test, my metabolism seems to have gone thru the roof, and i havent gained any fat from it...

toolman is offline Banned
    Frank, not sure what your cyclke history is. However I would say come off. I went through the same thing on my last cycle. By week 12 I was still making gains, didn't want to go through recovery, etc. Also I had gear staring me in the face screaming to be used. However you have to show will power and if you planned a 12 weker, stick to your plan. 20 lbs is a nice gain, now recover and save the test for your next cycle. The longer you stay on, the greater the risks of sides, difficult recovery, long term supression, etc.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    starkraven... in response to ur question, i eat a decent diet, but i concern myself mostly with getting enuff protien and calories over tryin to stay super lowfat.
    average day i eat
    6am- whey protien shake (52 grams)
    830am 5 egg whites + 1 whole egg with roast beef
    1130am- turkey on whole wheat with swiss
    330pm- whey protien shake pre workout
    530pm - whey protien shake post workout
    7pm- sensible dinner, usually chicken or steak, with veggies potatoes etc.
    if i remember to do it i sometimes have a protien shake before bed too...
    of course this is my meal plan on an ideal day when i work 7am- 330pm... however my job requires me to work alot of OT if i wanna make any real money, so i cheat on this diet all the time, cuz sometimes out in the field there just isnt anything perfect to eat, so i occasionally splurge and eat hamburgers etc., always high protien foods, but unfortunately sometimes high in fat. although for some reason i found that since i have been on test, my metabolism seems to have gone thru the roof, and i havent gained any fat from it...
    ****, you dont eat that much. I can only imagine the gains if you had a proper diet.

any more input??? bummmmmp

m1514 is offline Junior Member
    Im on week 16 of Test E and A-bombs, didnt want to come off either. Started with 900-1200mg per week of Test, and started Abombs 4 weeks ago at 50 mg each day. Also, after week 12 I started a different Test E brand that is a little more pure, and took 2 weeks off. Ive bumped down to about 600 mg of test now. Gains have slowed, actually maybe stopped, and acne has started. Its ur choice to get off or stay on. What are your goals? IMO you need to eat more, and i wouldnt stay on if your not dead serious your goals. Ask bdtr about some of the sides you could potentially experience.

*m1514*

ur right about the eating, im trying, but at the same time im happy growing alittle less and with more quality then to just go for all out mass and end up with fat and bloat... i know alot of dudes who gained more weight than me on the same dosages, but no one who stayed this lean on test alone

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    if you wanna max ur gains and keep the bf low... throw in 50 to 75 g maltodextrin or dextrose with the postworkout shake... and toss down some oatmeal with breakfast or some wheat waffles...

the sugars postworkout are key... or take some oranges and apples with you to work and eat those with ur meals... u need carbs man... they're huge for weight gain...

or take some natural pb and toss it with some jelly on a couple slices of wheat bread...

ur hardly eating any carbs man... ur calories are coming primarily from fat and protein... when you lift weights you use primarily glucose at the cellular level... u gotta eat some more carbs dude...

got it... sheeit i wish id been eating carbs more often... however i did forget to mention, post workout i eat two slices of wheat toast with strawberry preserves, as i heard it was good to help restore muscle glycogen

and thanks for the advice EatRite

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    wheat bread isnt the best option because it is low in the glycemic index... you want high g.i. carbs postworkout... the best options are banana's (eat 2 post workout with 50 g whey protein) or drink a couple caffien free sodas... but the best option is dextrose or maltodextrin powder... eat the wheat breads and wheat pastas the rest of the day, and then high g.i. carbs postworkout... the "sugars" are good postworkout, the more processed the carb postworkout the better... the four hours after you workout is when you build most of the muscle, so eat a lot after u workout...

if you have any diet questions... ask me... i'll be happy to answer...

Thread Information