BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member

Bump from injection??

Yeah so i had some trouble injecting my winny now i have a bumb on my delt, you cant really see it but i can feel it when i touch my arm. i poked it with a 22g pin and all that came out was a whole lot of blood, i put a heating pad and rubed it for a while and it went down but it seems like it keeps comming back and its a pain in the ass!!! This ever happen to anyone?? it seems like its just blood did i nick a vein? Thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    Is it painful? Warm to the touch? Give it a few days., if it doesnt go down or gets worse, see a doc.

Next time drink it.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    well if you aspirated before your injection you would know whether or not you hit a vein. alot of bros i know don't take the time to aspirate and thats one of the biggest issues that some people have. i'm very cautious so i always aspirate...as far as the bump i don't think its a big deal...it should go away

i did aspirate and i am very safe and clean ever since i got an abcess n pulled 9cc of puss and **** out of my self. i poked it like 3 times though cuz the ****in winny wouldent inject kept gettin clogged in the pin i need to stop fu*kin with it....... yeah i think i am gonna drink the rest of it BDTR ..... thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    What kind of winny were you running?

syd labs 50mg had no proplems with it the last 4 weeks but now i am down to the bottom of the vial and it's givin me problems, how effective is it if you drink it??

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    syd labs 50mg had no proplems with it the last 4 weeks but now i am down to the bottom of the vial and it's givin me problems, how effective is it if you drink it??
    It's arguably the same. Only a minor amount of loss after passing through the liver. You might lose that much in the pin or from leaking out of the injection site, making the amount you get about the same.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i had the same problem with my zambon's i drank them towards the middle of my cycle

Yeah so it's been like 5 days n this fu*kin bump is still here, n it is Fu*kin hurts like hell dont no what i did but think im gonna have to go see a doc, any 1 have a prob like this b4, i dont no any doc's where i am n just put a callin to my team trainer hope he dont act like a di*k...any help or advice would be great.... ill let every 1 know how it goes...... thanks

Ok got to see a doc today and after being told that im an a$$hole for doing this i was told that the bump in my delt is a hematoma, and that it is going to hurt. fu*king thing is killing me in the gym. anyone have an idea what i can do at home to help this thing go away faster? my trainer said that ultrasound would help. im so glad it wasent an abcess.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ive developed a hemetoma from my last cycle- though mine doesnt hurt at all. its just a lump in the outter sweep of my quad. i havent seen a doc yet and am somewhat hesitant to do so with my current situation (military)...
    ive gotten varying opinions on my problem- a fellow member here is having serious issues with a hematoma as well; requiring draining and possibly surgery. then others incuding a doc on this board says it should disapate on its own and theres no real need for concern.
    did your doc recomend anything to you other than "it is going to hurt"... i'm guessing you arent showing any kind of symtoms for infection...
    anyhow- i'd like to know what your doc said about the whole thing

He just told me to watch it. if it becomes Red or Warm to call him right away kind of hard for me to see if it turns red because i have a tatoo there. he also said if it is not gone in 2-3 week to come back in. he told me heat and rubing it will help and using ultra sound. told me to tell my trainer i banged my arm so it wouldent cause any problems. How long have you had yours zx7. Mine hurts only when im out in the cold and towards the end of my workouts. Ill let you know if the ultrasound helps. Do you get tested for Steroids in the military cuz i have a friend at west point who wants to do a cycle but is scared tooo.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    no there is absolutly no pain for mine- when i did the shot- there was just a little bit of blood that came out from the site, then slight bruising for a few days after- i never really noticed anything, now all the sudden i have a lump not quit the size of a golf ball- been there going on 3 months now. i think that its begining to disapate as i believe its begining to get smaller- but i f with it so much, my head could be playing games with me...
    as far as testing in the mil. ive not heard of anyone ever being tested- though that doesnt mean it doesnt happen. ranadoms consist of a nine-panel urinalysis- opiates, blah blah.... but, if they have a reason to suspect- you could be tested for AS. personally i wouldnt do it while in the academy- wait till hes finished with school...etc...02
    let me know how it works out for you.,
    later
    zx

Quote Originally Posted by BiGMiKE70
    He just told me to watch it. if it becomes Red or Warm to call him right away kind of hard for me to see if it turns red because i have a tatoo there. he also said if it is not gone in 2-3 week to come back in. he told me heat and rubing it will help and using ultra sound. told me to tell my trainer i banged my arm so it wouldent cause any problems. How long have you had yours zx7. Mine hurts only when im out in the cold and towards the end of my workouts. Ill let you know if the ultrasound helps. Do you get tested for Steroids in the military cuz i have a friend at west point who wants to do a cycle but is scared tooo.

arod013 is offline New Member
    I injected last week and my upper became red and warm, and it hurts like hell. What did your doc tell you if it got red and warm. Or if anyone else knows please respond.

Thread Information