Thread: i cant eat

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member

i cant eat

wtf man , im only at the end of my first week of a 12 week test e and eq cycle, and i can barely eat three times a day. i know that this is going to be a cut cycle for me, and im trying to keep it clean. the only thing is that im not very hungry... i even had to save half of my protiene bar for later. it could be all in my head, but i dunno. i feel like im starting to grow and i can see it in my shoulders but do u think i need more fule, i thought eq was supposed to make me hungry. wtf i guess ill give the gear some time to kick in. any thoughts???

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    get some injectable b12 and take that. 500mcg/day

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 10th week of Test E and Eq, and haven't noticed any hunger increase.

It does not work on everybody. Great for me cuz I'm going to be able to cut with eq.

BassMuscle

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Force feeding does wonders

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Force feeding does wonders
    Thats actually what I'll do, hey! I need my 5000 calories a day if I want to grow.

BassMuscle

im not trying to starve my self , but do you guys think that i will cut up better if i dont force myself to eat. id like to get some size, and i think if i eat lean and high protiene the muscle will grow. cutting is the main goal here.

Forgiveness is offline Junior Member
    No. Force yourself to eat. Period. If your diet is sh*t, you won't grow, and eating nothing means your diet is sh*t. The main problem is that you won't get enough pro without normal food. Just your shakes won't be enough. Try jerkin' it or gettin' some poon before meals as this tends to make you hungrier right after you bust. I don't smoke weed myself, but that could help your appetite as well. Most of all, get up earlier and stay active throughout the day. The easier your day is, the less your body will crave food.

this proves it. poon is good for something other than getting my rocks off..lol thanks any one else try to make themselfs eat after trying to cut back and now not hungry.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Just eat man. you say you can barely eat 3 meals a day. weather cutting or bulking you have to eat atleast 7 meals a day period.

being that your cutting just eat clean meals consisting of high protien,low carbs and low fat. The best way to get your good fats(EFA's) is from flax seed oil. If you feel full to the point where you feel sick, give yourself a 5 min breather and start chomping again. good luck
    -A

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    vit b 12 injecable, makes you very hungry, when am taking it am on 8 meals a day..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    At least force some extra shakes down. Mix them with milk to get some extra calories in.

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    You force yourself to eat...plain and simple. If you think not eating is good for cutting, you obviously know nothing of a proper diet.

You need to eat at least 6-8 times a day, and especially so when cutting, to keep your metabolism high, and muscle loss to a minimum.

Now go eat!!

nate3422 is offline Member
    Give It Time Bro

znak is offline Senior Member
    Injectable Vit B-12 and protein shakes. Shake mid-day and right before bed.

Force yourself or send your unused gear to me, where it will do some good!

sure thing ill get rite on that. im trying to eat even if its just a packet of oatmeal or something. thanks guys

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    just wait til ur eq kicks in, i cant get full on that shlt! until then b12 will help and like said above at least down some shakes a couple times a day.

John88Test is offline Member
    what about oral b-12? Any good?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Forget all that, if you dont have the mental drive to force yourself to eat, then you're not ready for anabolics plain and simple. I suck down up to 10 thousand calories a day, do you think im hungry? Do you think I want to eat 10 times a day? Hell no, but It's all about determination, and what you're willing to sacrifice to get there. You have to eat when you're full, it's part of our game.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank41778
    sure thing ill get rite on that. im trying to eat even if its just a packet of oatmeal or something. thanks guys
    Not only that but its possible maybe so much milk products (whey, milk, cheese) is causing some constipation. Maybe increase the oatmeal and if that doesnt loosen up the bowell movements, then try a laxative. The faster you empty out, the better the hunger gets.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    get some injectable b12 and take that. 500mcg/day
    i like 1000 mcgs

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously, i'm eating about 2 lbs of 4 day old reheated beef shoulder right now. You think i want to eat this?

If you can't force yourself to eat, you might want to get another hobby.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    These guys are right, if you dont have the mental drive to eat or train like an animal then maybe you should try something like badmington.
    "No offence intended"

BDTR is offline Retired
    People think that we eat a lot because we're hungry, which couldnt be further from the truth. I'm near vomitting by the end of the night because of what i've consumed during bulking. Eating enough to cut up is EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    People think that we eat a lot because we're hungry, which couldnt be further from the truth. I'm near vomitting by the end of the night because of what i've consumed during bulking. Eating enough to cut up is EASY.
    What if you have the body type that you CAN eat like this but doesnt really do much good to the muscles... its the FAT that grows like crazy from this.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Then you need to eat cleaner. You need to learn what your body can and cannot take. he is cutting however, and needs to eat several smaller clean meals a day, this should not be hard. Sure he will be full, but it's nothing his mind cant get him through if he really wants it bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    What if you have the body type that you CAN eat like this but doesnt really do much good to the muscles... its the FAT that grows like crazy from this.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    If you're in that situation, then by cutting your carbs/saturated fats and increasing protien and essential fats will do wonders for you. Strict diet doesn't have to mean less food.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Then you need to eat cleaner. You need to learn what your body can and cannot take. he is cutting however, and needs to eat several smaller clean meals a day, this should not be hard. Sure he will be full, but it's nothing his mind cant get him through if he really wants it bad enough.
    Oh Duh!! I thought he was trying to bulk up and he's bitching because he cant eat 5000 calaries a day. I didnt have a problem eating 5000 calaries a day. Gained up 20 lbs in 45 days NATURALLY doing this, but I also found myself with 20% body fat when just months before this I was 10%.

For me my maintenance level is 3500 calaries and I can do 4000 to 4100 calaries with a good steady muscle gain and keep between the 9 to 13% BF range, but anything above 4100 calaries, even clean just stacks out my tummy with fat. I donno, this time I am doing lower testosterone then last cycle, like 600 mg, did 1 gram last time for 30 weeks. I am actually doing better progress this time at the lower dose but I wonder if it would be worth doing BDTR 2 gram a week protocol for a while and see what happens.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont suggest the 2 gram a week cycle, my little study only showed in two test subjects that the gains were far greater.

Thread Information