Thread: urgent plz read

thewallop is offline Associate Member

urgent plz read

im doin my full medical 2 morrow , and i jsut found out wat the screan for , the test for all stds , ur creatine / creatinin or how ever its spelt , something to do with the kidneys and they test something to do with protein , now , is there any way i can bring these values to as close to normal as possable b 4 the test ,id rather the test show that im to clean then say that ones super high or wat should i do , drink 4 gallors of water :P im running drol , not feeling any kidney or livin pain and my pee is generally pretty clean , got a slight tint to it , not dark at all , and everything feels fine other then iwanna eat the world . thanks for the time guys ,

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    don't take the drol tomorrow, obviously. drink a ton of cranberry juice.

what are you doing taking anadrol all by its lonesome?

seanw is offline Banned
    I dont think you have anything to worry about. Whats the testing for ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    They are however testing kidney values, which could show poorly do to the drugs he's been on.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    basically, he doesn't want to tell his dr. that he's on... and doesn't want his dr. to freak out because his liver/kidney enzyemes are elevated.

needle is offline Senior Member
    If there slightly elavated just TELL A BIG FAT LIE and say youve been drinking alot in the past few days! Drink alot of water cran- juice, as they said and you should be good to go... Drs have a Privacy act that they have to stick to so you really have no worries buddy!!!

welll no dont get me wrong , the main doc i deal with has nothing to do with it , the blood gets sent to some where far away and then feds docs look at it , so i shouldnt take the drol 2 morrow then eh , would the test do anything ? how does drol and test affect creatine lvls and protein lvls ? and thanks allot for the fast replies , this must be the fastest ever....

o and also , is there any other excuse i could use for havin higher kindey and liver values other then drinkin , could i say i been using allot of t3/4s with lots og creating and glutamine and protein
    Last edited by thewallop; 02-10-2005 at 12:59 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whatever you do, do not take the drol and do drink plenty of fluids, namely cranberry juice. As for the test, it should not have a negative impact on your kidney values unless you're using a high dose.

Chief is offline Junior Member
    honesty is the best policy, thats what they say. who cares what the doc says, at least you will know your results on an as.

this is imagrations test , the docs have nothing to do with anything , the gov does , if there was anything wrong id have to deal with the gov exc

o and also , is there any other excuse i could use for havin higher kindey and liver values other then drinkin , could i say i been using allot of t3/4s with lots of creating and glutamine and protein

needle is offline Senior Member
    Well you could say your using coke lol J/k!! Ya the dbol is an 17AA so that if anything would make yuor creatin levels rise! As far as the glut and t2 t4 idont no but i would stick to the drinkin excuse!
    Good LUCK
    later

lol i dont want to use the drinkin excuse , does canada wanna bring more drinkers into the country ??? drinkers are hard on the medical and soc system and its drol not dbol :P so id like to find a diff excuse other then drinkin , anyone els got any tips i could use . yet again thanks for the replies guys

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Palmagrant juice is much much better than cranberry juice. It is kind of expensive but not if you go to say like a medeteranian import store or Sam's, you can get the concentrate for like $2.50 or the juice (at many stores) for $3-4 per 18 oz serving.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just say your friend had a bachelor party, you weren't used to drinking and you had a few too many. Honestly though, I think you may be overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    lol i dont want to use the drinkin excuse , does canada wanna bring more drinkers into the country ??? drinkers are hard on the medical and soc system and its drol not dbol:P so id like to find a diff excuse other then drinkin , anyone els got any tips i could use . yet again thanks for the replies guys

Thread Information