jrocker25 is offline Junior Member

Here is my final draft of my cycle

1-8 : TT Equipoise - 400mgs/week (sun and wed?)
    5-11 : Winny- 50mgs ED
    12-13: Clomid- 100mgs ED
    14: Clomid- 50mgsED
    1-8: Nolvadex 10mgsED or maybe just if gyno starts. is there anyone out there that has taken nolv all the way through a eq cycle and seen great results? i really dont wana get gyno. i know eq doesnt aromatise barely, but i wana be safe.

is this good. i dont want any test right now.THANKS TO ALL.

oh yea, i have about 4 cc's of ultraganon 100 EQ. i was planning on using that until my TT comes in like a week. is it ok if i mix like thatin a cycle? or should i wait? thanks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Hmm nolva is better to have on hand than cycle it. You are better off cycling arimidex . Nolva is used for when symptoms of gyno occur and you take it till they stop. It also inhibits some gains.

You might wanna throw some test in there. Like 500mg a week and rethink the cycle. Do a little more research and ask around. I am sure you can come up with much better.

Also when you do get to the clomid do it like this
    Day 1: 300mg
    10 Days: 100mg
    10 days: 50mg

-g

BIGBOSS is offline Banned

Re: Here is my final draft of my cycle

So, your on a cutting cycle ( since your using all anabolics) well, i'd switch the eq to 100mg per week ..

and the winny to 100mg to 150 per week...

no more than 8 week cycle....

rest looks good ... as for gyno? on an anabolic cycle? uuu,, i don't think so!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    DONT START THE CYCLE TILL YOU HAVE ALL YOUR SHIT! DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE!

-g

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    So, your on a cutting cycle ( since your using all anabolics) well, i'd switch the eq to 100mg per week ..

what the *#$% are you talking about?
    bro if you dont want to throw in test, the only changes id make is run the eq 10 weeks
    eq wks1-10 winny wks7-13. IMO winny is fine ran that long.i dont think you need the nolva.if you want to keep it on hand thats fine,but dont run it till you need it,if youneed it.

what about cardio during the cycle. should i cardio about 3-5 times a week 30-45 min per session? and im probably gunna eat more than normal, but im not going to eat much carbs and sugars at all. If i stay away from those, could i eat about 300-400 grams of protein a day? im 230lbs 6'6''. i wanna get shreded, but put on about 15-20 lbs of nothing but muscle. i eat good and do crdio regularly.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    i think cardio shoud be done if on a cycle or not. now the intensity depends on your goals.

Originally posted by jrocker25
    what about cardio during the cycle. should i cardio about 3-5 times a week 30-45 min per session? and im probably gunna eat more than normal, but im not going to eat much carbs and sugars at all. If i stay away from those, could i eat about 300-400 grams of protein a day? im 230lbs 6'6''. i wanna get shreded, but put on about 15-20 lbs of nothing but muscle. i eat good and do crdio regularly.

well,, your on a cutting cycle man! what do you think or course cardio..

3 days a week atleast 30 minutes variations.. in cardio machines ok.....

Originally posted by lil jay

what the *#$% are you talking about?
    bro if you dont want to throw in test, the only changes id make is run the eq 10 weeks
    eq wks1-10 winny wks7-13. IMO winny is fine ran that long.i dont think you need the nolva.if you want to keep it on hand thats fine,but dont run it till you need it,if youneed it.

i am talking about a cycle cycle scroll up dude to top read......

and lilljay u got a pic ? if so post it.. mines in my avatar would love to see what your talking about.. ! since your so opinionated

MindBomb is offline Member
    Eq at 100mg per week is worthless. Keep the winny at 50mg ed, you don't need much more than that. Cycle you propose, at top of the page, is a good fundamental one. Just one thing to add is the TEST. Adding test 500mg would yeild better result.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Here is my final draft of my cycle

Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    i'd switch the eq to 100mg per week ..

You are an idiot!! Where in the hell did you come up with this?? jrocker....DO NOT listen to ANYTHING this guy tells you. You will soon discover that he is the ONLY person on this board who will suggest those dosages...so ask yourself "Are the other 3000+ members wrong, or is he wrong?"

BTW....BIGBOSS....since you are fond of challenging anybody who disagrees with you to post a pic of themselves as their avatar, here you go. This was taken after my first cycle. I would think that since you claim to have been doing this since the 80's that you would look a HELL of lot more impressive than you do!! So stop talking smack!!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    No comment....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you got to admit big boss you are one funny guy tieing youself up in bullshit like that if that was me I wouldnt be able to show my face here again I would change my name and "avatar pic" real quick and forget what happened but im sure youll be back for more fun lol

peace

aaaaaa jason! i take everything with a grain of sault!.....

besides if they took the time to read hes using all anabolics i haven't seen one androgenic drug at top...

i was not commenting on the gyno just the fact that hes on an anabolic cycle...

that would assume hes cutting thus .. i mentioned he should reverse the dosages from eq to winny vis versa!

is anyone paying attention..... and no i am not threating anyone with my avatar !! i asked to see their real pic since their advise is so gooddddddddd and the best there is around.! lololololol

its like who you gonna listen donald duck? or arnold ? lololol

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    seems like the whole board is wrong and u right why dont we all resign and u can take over !!!

I mean what is it if u dont look like arnold then u dont have aas knowledge?

peace

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    its like who you gonna listen donald duck? or arnold ? lololol
    WTF? Tell me you DID NOT just compare yourself to Arnold!!

Maybe YOU should read the posts!! Jason WAS NOT commenting on your advice, he was commenting on the fact that you have contridicted yourself several times....check the links that Juice Junkee has posted slapnuts! BTW....what do see in your avatar that the rest of us don't see? Are we supposed to be impressed?
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-27-2002 at 08:51 AM.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You're making friends fast, Big Boss, before you know it, you'll have you're own fan club.

The "Mr. Natural, I know it all, anabolic -androgenic , jabroni-boy" fan club.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    jrocker,

listen to pete, juice,the original jason! I dont know why the bigboss is still around!

MindBomb is offline Member
    Why do all the post you make turn into flame wars? Bad carma dude....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Bigboss, I just wanted to say thanks, I spend more time laughing at the bullshit that comes out of your mouth it makes coming online irresistable. I especially love the post about HCG clearing receptors .... lol thats some good shit. How about you give me some insulin or DNP advice
    I don't know we'd do without his stellar advice...

Mike is offline Retired SuperMod
    Pete and JJ have incredible bodies. I wont sit here and listen to ANYONE compare them to Donald Duck for christ's sake. They've worked too damn hard for what they have to be disrespected like that. Ands why? Because they dont agree with 100mg/wk of EQ and 100-150/wk of winny? Hell I don't. Flame me. I think those are silly doses.

If anybody doubts the credibility of Pete and JJ, read their posts. If anyone GIVES credibility to BB - read HIS posts.

Sorry JJ and Pete, you still have much respect from me.

yea, i have been researching eq and winny for a while and 100mg a week will not yield any results. i dont want to do any test because, yes the test is cheap, but armidex is way too expensive. i was gunna run the EQ/ Winny armidex free, it would almost duble the price of my cycle just by addng test, Ill still see some good lead muscle mass with EQ/winny right?

4plates is offline Banned
    im glad to see the asshole gone but i think hell be back.he said in one of his posts,he has all that gear(that he shows pictures of) to start his own web site . i wonder who his first victom will be to get scammed.watch out for this looser ,guys.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike

If anybody doubts the credibility of Pete and JJ, read their posts. If anyone GIVES credibility to BB - read HIS posts.

damn mike you referring to me bro...............hehe.

we all know your an idiot big boss, why not just keep adding to the mystique.........

peace bb79

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to BigBossreview.com

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Hell this is better than Saturady night Live!!!
    Pete, JJ you know who loves you bro.
    And BB Presently I am 100% natural. and even I think 100mg of EQ is really so low as to not even bother with it in the first place.
    Be careful giving advice on this particular topic as it just may be taken seriuosly by one of the memebers. Juiceing is not a game to be taken lightly.
    Tobey

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: Re: Here is my final draft of my cycle

EQ at 100mg per week...LOL...is that a typo???? Biggboss shows his ignorance once again.... Bro, at least run to EQ at 400mg per week split into to 2 seperate injections...and correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to start Clomid 2 days or so after last winny injection...not 2 weeks

Peace

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    If you are natural, what would be the purpose of posting in the steroid question forum?

unless your planning on using AS, go to the chat, or workout forum, and stop wasting our time

Thread Information