Thread: Gyno or fat?

Articlt1 is offline New Member

Gyno or fat?

Quick question...Only stuff ive touched to date would be a 4 week cycle of 1AD/4AD with 6-0X0 for PCT, that was 2 years ago. Nipples have never been sore EVER and never been able to squeeze any type of liquid out of them. I cant figure out if its fat or not but as of right now I have this kind of hard ring of beady material that flows along the bottom of my pectoral line from the side of the chest to the middle of my chest and it feels kinda hard and a little lumpy, its hard to explain. I was just wondering that with gyno if the lumps are attached to the nipple on the other side of the skin? cause if I take my nipple squeeze directly on the nipple area and the backside of the nipple there is no lump, but when i feel deeper under the skin there is kind of a lumpy area that lines the bottom of my pectoral lining. was wondering if it might just be fat because im probably somewhere around 15% body fat and I by no means have a defined ab section yet. its flat, but flabby. I just lost about 30-35 pounds in the past 3 months so that could also be a factor to why the skin isnt so tight maybe?Its also weird cause the severity of the gyno-look is dependent on how my chest reacts to temperature? and maybe by how erect my nipples get? Just wanna know if this is fat or ****in gyno. I dont know...any help would be appreciated.

Included a few pictures so that that might help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno or fat?-gyno1.jpg   Gyno or fat?-gyno-002.jpg  

n8or is offline Junior Member
    i have the same, mine doesnt itch or anyhting so its kinda weird.. but i just bought some extra nolva and im taking 80 mg a day, till it goes away and if it dont .. its not gyno but fat is my conclusion...

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Does not look like gyno to me. I Had a spell of gyno removed and mine looked diffrent/worse. Maybe just fat or could be minor gyno. It is hard to say. Go to a Doc if you are concerned.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like fat deposits bro... Your nips will hurt or there will be a lump if it is gyno..

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    looks like fat

p.s. shave that chest

Articlt1 is offline New Member
    Hahaha, yea, im one hairy bastard...Nair my back and I got a 12 oclock shadow a day later

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    p.s. shave that chest[/QUOTE]

BDTR is offline Retired
    You're paranoid, its fat.

Thread Information