dale is offline Associate Member

how likely is it to get acne on a TRT dose...say 250mg

i got my blood work back the other day and my test was:
    test total: 430 reference range: 260-1000
    % free test: 2.49 reference range: 1.0 - 2.7
    test free: 107.1 reference range: 50-210
    IGF-1: 264 reference range: 71-290

i knew i wasn't gaining like i used to for some reason! i had fairly bad acne growing up and somewhat up until now. i'm 36yrs old, 215lbs, 6'. i just want enough to bump up my levels a couple of hundred points but obviously i don't want acne. what should i do?

anyone experience acne with this sort of low dose?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    It is up to your body bro.

You could take 100mg and get acne like crazy and I could take 1g(1000mg) and not get any acne..

I can't really say if your going to get acne or not. I don't on any of my cycles. But I never had bad acne as a kid.

Just give it a try. There are things that will help witht the acne. Use dawn dish soap.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    It is up to your body bro.

You could take 100mg and get acne like crazy and I could take 1g(1000mg) and not get any acne..

I can't really say if your going to get acne or not. I don't on any of my cycles. But I never had bad acne as a kid.

Just give it a try. There are things that will help witht the acne. Use dawn dish soap.

Big is right. Depends on your genetics. Did you have acne as a teenager? If you did, you are just as likely to get if from TRT as you test goes back to teenage level.

A clean diet will help, so will otc products. Don't know about dawn dish soap, but that may work too.

If it is a big deal, answer the question if you had as teenager, if the answer is yes, you are about 90% to get some zits.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've seen people break out terribly on 100mg of cyp a week and others nothing.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    best thing you can do is to start taking care of your skin before you break out. Use a face wash with benzoyl peroxide twice a day, and a scrub with salycilic acid every day in the shower. That combo is usually enough to keep acne at bay when you start from a clean slate. Once it's set in however, it's much harder.

Thread Information